Today's Latest Scores

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlobaz79
Team Supported: Darlington

Today's Latest Scores

Post by Darlobaz79 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:41 pm

Salford 1 -0 Stamford
Skem 2 - 1 Blyth
Ashton 2-1 Nantwich

quakerste

Re: Today's Latest Scores

Post by quakerste » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:51 pm

Salford 1-0
Ashton4-2 Nantwich
Skelmersdale 2-1 Blyth
ILKESTON 2 Hyde 1

quakerray

Post by quakerray » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:56 pm

great results, with top 2 losing. and salfords 3 games in hand all gone now and only 1pt ahead, could've been a lot worse

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:17 pm

1 point ahead until the league gets their fingers out and sort out what our point reduction is.

AIDO

Post by AIDO » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:40 pm

quakerray wrote:great results, with top 2 losing. and salfords 3 games in hand all gone now and only 1pt ahead, could've been a lot worse
.... the old cliche of anyone can beat anyone in this league is the truth for sure. Very competitive and enjoyable.

That was only Salford's second home win this season, against a team who actually let goals in for fun ... :lol: ... 1300 odd FA cup ticket grabbers there too ....

Its going to be an exciting second half of the season whatever ..... ;)

Sidarlo

Post by Sidarlo » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:48 pm

did Salford's (fans) have to go today to be able to buy cup tickets?

quakersam

Post by quakersam » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:00 pm

They dont go on sale till tomorrow and thats still for season ticket holders only
QuakerSam ...Once a Quaker, always a Quaker

AIDO

Post by AIDO » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:06 pm

quakersam wrote:They dont go on sale till tomorrow and thats still for season ticket holders only
.... but the "fans" turned up in their droves today to buy (cheap) season tickets so that they can buy FA cup tickets tomorrow ... so that they can attend the big FACup game. So much so that they are now "sold out" of season tickets today!! No season tickets were available on line ... ;)

Good marketing .... but it will be interesting to see how many of the new season ticket holders will go week in week out after ..... "the lord mayors show". I guess our game in 2016 will be all ticket also ... simply because after season tickets, that only leaves about 300 away supporters to be within capacity (1400).

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/salfordci ... 45309.html

divas

Post by divas » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:53 pm

Regardless of how they've done it they've certainly got the exposure to grow the crowds they've been trying for over the last 12 months.

The location the club is situated, added to the huge media exposure and the mega rich owners who actually care about the club should see them become a league club before too long I'd imagine. The only stumbling block is their ground but I'm sure there's a plan. Wouldn't be totally unexpected to see them ground sharing with a nearby league club for a few seasons

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:21 am

quakersam wrote:They dont go on sale till tomorrow and thats still for season ticket holders only
So that's 30 tickets sold then!!

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:38 pm

divas wrote:Regardless of how they've done it they've certainly got the exposure to grow the crowds they've been trying for over the last 12 months.

The location the club is situated, added to the huge media exposure and the mega rich owners who actually care about the club should see them become a league club before too long I'd imagine. The only stumbling block is their ground but I'm sure there's a plan. Wouldn't be totally unexpected to see them ground sharing with a nearby league club for a few seasons
There is a ground which is up to Conference standard, just the other side of Salford Quays so within 5 miles and I think the owners do have some connections they could pull. Main stopper could be the 'City' bit in the name as I think there is another team called United currently playing there ;)

joejaques

Post by joejaques » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:20 am

jjljks wrote:
divas wrote:Regardless of how they've done it they've certainly got the exposure to grow the crowds they've been trying for over the last 12 months.

There is a ground which is up to Conference standard, just the other side of Salford Quays so within 5 miles and I think the owners do have some connections they could pull. Main stopper could be the 'City' bit in the name as I think there is another team called United currently playing there ;)
There are enough seats in the dugouts to accommodate their fans. :roll: