Salford Away - All Ticket

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

AndyPark
Team Supported: Darlington

Salford Away - All Ticket

Post by AndyPark » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:49 pm

Anyone heard this rumour?

Is it true, if so .. A lot of fans will be missing out.

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Re: Salford Away - All Ticket

Post by princes town » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:04 pm

Yeah, I too had heard it was all-ticket. I was more alarmed by the rumour that our ticket allocation may also be limited. However, probably best to wait for a club announcement.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:08 pm

I'd heard they were only looking to give us 200/300 tickets. Which is quite ridiculous to be honest. We take this on average anyways.

quaker4life

Post by quaker4life » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Should come as no surprise after last season's debacle at their place.

Sad those numpties have ruined it for the regular fan this season, I imagine there'll be segregation in place and as for the restricted allocation I doubt we'd take the numbers we did down there last year regardless.

Either way we'll have to wait and see what the clubs say.
love it! wrote:Considering we are Darlington 1883 I'm happy that we are named correctly

quakersam

Post by quakersam » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:36 pm

No chance we'll only get 200, I'd imagine around the 400 mark as that was the sort of numbers Notts County and Hartlepool got
QuakerSam ...Once a Quaker, always a Quaker

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:54 pm

quakersam wrote:No chance we'll only get 200, I'd imagine around the 400 mark as that was the sort of numbers Notts County and Hartlepool got
But Notts Co & Hartlepool didn't allegedly cause £1,000s of damage in a previous fixture.

It's not as if Salford will miss the money from lost gate receipts.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:54 pm

They have a lot of season ticket holders now due to FA cup run, so this was inevitable to be honest... Stops the dickheads who wanna go for a fight

Sat ont shitter

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:06 pm

I'd imagine season ticket holders would take the 400 tickets, there's going to be a lot of disappointed fans if this is true.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:47 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:I'd imagine season ticket holders would take the 400 tickets, there's going to be a lot of disappointed fans if this is true.
So be it - its an away game and 400 is a reasonable allocation. Just something we have to accept at this level.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:36 pm

This has been a rumour for some time, along with an allocation of 350 tickets. Been mentioned by Salford some fans who have connections in the club.

They don't need the money from our visit and won't want any issues. They will treat Darlo the same as the FA Cup games I think, segregation and all at the open end with the grass bank.

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:36 pm

They won't sell 200 for the game at HP...

Sat ont shitter

TDS

Post by TDS » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:02 pm

They don't need the money and will see it as the less darlo fans the better. Disappointing though.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Neil Johnson

Post by Neil Johnson » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:06 pm

More problems if they are going to be sold at the Dolphin Centre only. I'le have to send my pensioner Uncle or Father to buy mine.

fozzovmurton

Post by fozzovmurton » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:11 am

Wanted to go to this one...

The Enemy has decided she wants to do something over Valentines weekend...Football is not it for her

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
442 Football Crazy Admin

If you need an avatar or signature I recommend Ron Carr of RCarr Designs

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:38 am

There were over 800 for their away game at Nantwich. Their ground only holds 1,400 at the end of the day. An allocation of 400 seems pretty fair.

As for crying over lots of disappointed people - the majority who will be left out will be those who don't tend to go to away games anyway. It will be the one match a season crowds, maybe they should get a feeling of disappointment for once - similar to the one the rest of us get when they aren't there at HP a week later.

MKDarlo

Post by MKDarlo » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:16 am

That is my chance of getting a ticket gone. Sod em.

dickdarlington

Post by dickdarlington » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:33 pm

As a season ticket holder, I'll be well placed to get one. But I am not certain I want to give them my hard earned cash. Especially considering the farce and unwelcoming experience we had last season.

Having said that, should we be drawn their in the play-offs, I would sell my gran to get a ticket if needs be.

Gow9900

Post by Gow9900 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:19 pm

dickdarlington wrote:As a season ticket holder, I'll be well placed to get one. But I am not certain I want to give them my hard earned cash. Especially considering the farce and unwelcoming experience we had last season.

Having said that, should we be drawn their in the play-offs, I would sell my gran to get a ticket if needs be.

I'll be giving this one a miss, hated every minute of my trip there last season, from the minute we got in the bar early and saw the ref and his officials cosying up to their chairwoman, the drone flying above the pitch and the whole media circus surrounding them, to the poor performance we put in and the way the ref was throwing cards around like confetti, then the over the top and unprofessional mud slinging on both twitter and in the national papers by them about the alleged £10,000 worth of damage.

We'll sell out our allocation in no time and hopefully the people that go get behind the lads and give them plenty of vocal support, but I think I'll stick the gate money into one of the fundraising streams in the preceding home game. Plenty more games to be going to before now and the end of April.

As for a potential meeting in the play offs, cross that bridge when we get to it.......

Neil Johnson

Post by Neil Johnson » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:08 am

Gow9900 wrote:
dickdarlington wrote:As a season ticket holder, I'll be well placed to get one. But I am not certain I want to give them my hard earned cash. Especially considering the farce and unwelcoming experience we had last season.

I'll be giving this one a miss, hated every minute of my trip there last season, from the minute we got in the bar early and saw the ref and his officials cosying up to their chairwoman, the drone flying above the pitch and the whole media circus surrounding them, to the poor performance we put in and the way the ref was throwing cards around like confetti, then the over the top and unprofessional mud slinging on both twitter and in the national papers by them about the alleged £10,000 worth of damage.

Let the ever-presents and vocal ones go. The quieter ones can have use Darlofans Radio.

We'll sell out our allocation in no time and hopefully the people that go get behind the lads and give them plenty of vocal support, but I think I'll stick the gate money into one of the fundraising streams in the preceding home game. Plenty more games to be going to before now and the end of April.

As for a potential meeting in the play offs, cross that bridge when we get to it.......