club has closed...all going off right now!

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

cwisstoffhur
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: club has closed...all going off right now!

Post by cwisstoffhur » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:44 pm

so since we cant afford to pay the staff, and wont be out of admin until after the leeds game could this mean we could end up forefiting against leeds because we cant host the match?
It's Clobberin' Time

TinShedDarloFan

Post by TinShedDarloFan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:47 pm

over £100,000 made from the pre season games, all gone to the administrators wtf

Shieldsy

Post by Shieldsy » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:50 pm

Somebody needs to sort these fuckers out, complete and utter clowns :thumbdown:

TinShedDarloFan

Post by TinShedDarloFan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:52 pm

Then to tirn around a say a statement will be released in the next 24-48 hours, surely they know why they've made a decision, the statement should be in place straight away, not upto 2 days later

cwisstoffhur

Post by cwisstoffhur » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:54 pm

absolute bunch of twats, im sure im not the only one who feels well and truely conned
It's Clobberin' Time

quakersam

Post by quakersam » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:56 pm

Absolute pricks, what a complete shambles you have been Mr Clark. I don't know why people left you in the hands of the club, you're not fit to be administrators. Arseholes!
QuakerSam ...Once a Quaker, always a Quaker

divas

Post by divas » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:57 pm

If the FL would sort themselves out and transfer the football clubs share to the new company then all this would be irrelevant surely as we would then be operating under the new company for which the paperwork has been signed for Raj to buy the club from GH and the employees would be transferred to this company, if not already, thus rendering the administrators powerless as they'd only have power over the old company.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:59 pm

Fucks sake.

Just, fucks sake.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

TinShedDarloFan

Post by TinShedDarloFan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:00 pm

trouble is we'reonly lowerly Darlington from League 2, had this happened to one of there Championship sides like Newcastle a meeting would be called staright away, god knows what happens now for the club, what happens with the Leeds game, with no staff theres no way of having the stadium opened, the only way around it is to play Leeds behind closed doors, the football league need to meet now and transfer our shares over meaning Raj has full control, not in 2 and a half weeks time

andi_darlo

Post by andi_darlo » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:00 pm

what a bunch of pricks !

:thumbdown:

who is governing these people what a joke they can not be allowed to take this action !

if i was as incompentant at my job as they are i would have been sacked by now ! can you sack administrators ?

this whole thing stinks !

quakersam

Post by quakersam » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:03 pm

Dave Clark, from the administrators, said: "The club has not been closed. You have caught me on the hop and I'm not prepared to comment further."
How does he have the nerve really. Basically, he's f***** up once again, what a clown. Not prepared to comment further, yeah that says it all doesn't it. He doesn't care what he's doing, and will only say things when they suit him.
QuakerSam ...Once a Quaker, always a Quaker

isitouryear

Post by isitouryear » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:06 pm

SHIELDSY,DIVAS,MOBI.... an i told you so comment isnt needed right now as im a darlo fan like you, but i would never post just a possible rumour or put 2 and 2 together over something this serious, i'll only ever post something i know or have from a good source. im told Raj is hoping to have resolved the situation by the weekend but hey, the situation drags on!

Shieldsy

Post by Shieldsy » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:09 pm

isitouryear wrote:SHIELDSY,DIVAS,MOBI.... an i told you so comment isnt needed right now as im a darlo fan like you, but i would never post just a possible rumour or put 2 and 2 together over something this serious, i'll only ever post something i know or have from a good source. im told Raj is hoping to have resolved the situation by the weekend but hey, the situation drags on!
It was more hoping you were wrong than being sure you were, but unfortunately you were right, and I suppose we couldn't have expected anything else from the useless twats

TinShedDarloFan

Post by TinShedDarloFan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:13 pm

I cant see this ending until the football league have there meeting so our share can be transferred t the new company, then Raj has full control, unfortunatly this meeting wont take place until just over 2 weeks

quaker4life

Post by quaker4life » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:18 pm

TinShedDarloFan wrote:I cant see this ending until the football league have there meeting so our share can be transferred t the new company, then Raj has full control, unfortunatly this meeting wont take place until just over 2 weeks
In light of this will they transfer it? As the situation stands we certainly can't fulfil our home fixtures can we? If this isn't resolved by the start of the season I think we have a very, very serious problem.
love it! wrote:Considering we are Darlington 1883 I'm happy that we are named correctly

TinShedDarloFan

Post by TinShedDarloFan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Theres always that, with us playing Leeds at home on the 10th, how could the club open the ground with no staff, a game which could realistically bring in around 8000 people will either have to be played behind closed doors or forfeited by Darlington

quaker4life

Post by quaker4life » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:23 pm

TinShedDarloFan wrote:Theres always that, with us playing Leeds at home on the 10th, how could the club open the ground with no staff, a game which could realistically bring in around 8000 people will either have to be played behind closed doors or forfeited by Darlington
What about stewards and policing? I suppose there is always the possibility of switching the game to Elland Road.
love it! wrote:Considering we are Darlington 1883 I'm happy that we are named correctly

TinShedDarloFan

Post by TinShedDarloFan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:24 pm

quakersam wrote:
Dave Clark, from the administrators, said: "The club has not been closed. You have caught me on the hop and I'm not prepared to comment further."
He didnt happen to be carrying a briefcase whilst leaving, containing £100,000.

Thats now Sunderland, Newcaslte, Hamilton and th charity games where the admin have took all the money

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Right....that's it, where's my gun. I'll sort it.

DFCAnth

Post by DFCAnth » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Couldn't the game be staffed by darlo fans? I would help, im sure we could gather up enough fans who would be willing to work for nothing rather than see us forfeit the game.

darlomilo

Post by darlomilo » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:33 pm

wish these pikey admins would just leave our club alone and crawl back to the stone from which they came

carver30

Post by carver30 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:35 pm

I think its time a police fraud investigation started. They are not paying salaries so where the fuck has the money gone.

divas

Post by divas » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:35 pm

RealStadiumDFC wrote:Couldn't the game be staffed by darlo fans? I would help, im sure we could gather up enough fans who would be willing to work for nothing rather than see us forfeit the game.
im pretty sure our actual employed staff would do it for free, they have shown that they were willing to do this earlier in the season and its not as if there's as much uncertaincy as there was before - the deal is in place for the club to be sold to raj, its just a matter of time.

DFCAnth

Post by DFCAnth » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:38 pm

carver30 wrote:I think its time a police fraud investigation started. They are not paying salaries so where the fuck has the money gone.
In their back pocket.

StevieMardenboro

Post by StevieMardenboro » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:44 pm

What an utter fucking nightmare it must be working for DFC on the non football side . .

RH79

Post by RH79 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Just what is going on? Is it to much for the administrators to make a statement through the media? What sort of statement is:

"The club has not been closed. You have caught me on the hop and I'm not prepared to comment further."

FFS man sort yourself and your company out, explain to people what is going on, or is it that HMV has yet to instruct you further

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:03 pm

RH79 wrote:Just what is going on? Is it to much for the administrators to make a statement through the media? What sort of statement is:

"The club has not been closed. You have caught me on the hop and I'm not prepared to comment further."

FFS man sort yourself and your company out, explain to people what is going on, or is it that HMV has yet to instruct you further
In all seriousness, what example is this bloke setting for his company with statements like that.

Quotes like that don't go away quickly, and if is plan is to get other 'administration' jobs then I can't see any person in their right mind employing someone of his calibre. The words "piss up" and "brewery" come to mind.

Darlo_Whites
Team Supported: Leeds United

Post by Darlo_Whites » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:23 pm

Now then, you may remember me from posting on the old rivals site, a lad from work told me your new forum. I've kept track on whats been going on with regards to the CVA etc and wish you well.

With regards to league cup tickets. Leeds have already been sent an allocation and Leeds fans ALREADY have tickets for the match on August 10th.

Where this puts the situation is beyond me, as Darlington ticket office told me that they were only selling tickets for this fixture when they had come out of administration!

wylam_rangers

Post by wylam_rangers » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Darlo_Whites wrote:Now then, you may remember me from posting on the old rivals site, a lad from work told me your new forum. I've kept track on whats been going on with regards to the CVA etc and wish you well.

With regards to league cup tickets. Leeds have already been sent an allocation and Leeds fans ALREADY have tickets for the match on August 10th.

Where this puts the situation is beyond me, as Darlington ticket office told me that they were only selling tickets for this fixture when they had come out of administration!
That will be for home fans. Leeds can account for their own allocation - no problem.

AlanSprouts

Post by AlanSprouts » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Hope Leeds have not sent us the dosh then. More money down the useless throats of Dumbell Clark and his mates.