Fundraising Ideas

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

murtonquaker
Team Supported: Mighty Darlo

Fundraising Ideas

Post by murtonquaker » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:05 pm

I keep running various ideas through my head for potential fundraisers.

No ideas really stand out, when it comes to looking at the feasibility of my ideas who would I contact at for help getting my ideas off the ground

I have over the last few weeks exchanged e-mails with a rep from DFCSG, would it be best to keep that line of communication open or somehow contact the new CEO directly?

Any advice would be appreciated

Cheers
Fozz

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Allan Quatermain
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fundraising Ideas

Post by Allan Quatermain » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:11 pm

DFCSG are the best people to feed the ideas to. They have the resources and also know of other volunteers who may be able to help put the ideas in place.

I don't know what your ideas are but you may be able to run some yourself or with a mate or mates and just donate the proceeds/profit directly thus not relying on anybody from DFCSG or FC to assist.
Alun's promise to the fans: “I’ll make sure I’ll bring players in that are value for money and I want players that want to play for Darlington Football Club, want to progress and move up the league and show the fans that passion.”

murtonquaker
Team Supported: Mighty Darlo

Post by murtonquaker » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:19 pm

Allan Quatermain wrote:DFCSG are the best people to feed the ideas to. They have the resources and also know of other volunteers who may be able to help put the ideas in place.

I don't know what your ideas are but you may be able to run some yourself or with a mate or mates and just donate the proceeds/profit directly thus not relying on anybody from DFCSG or FC to assist.
Cheers mate, I will keep open a line with SG Rep I spoke too...

I am not sure what my ideas are atm, I have this thing of I cannot concentrate on one idea, I end up flooding my mind with all kinds of shite, hence why I need support to see ideas through and keep me right

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:01 pm

I think Rob is the DFCSG Board member to contact with fundraising ideas. Rob's email address is on the About Us page on the DFCSG website, but it's better to use the contact form and select fundraising... it will get seen by more people.

http://dfcsg.co.uk/contact.php?c=Fundraising
Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dfcsg

Neil Johnson

Post by Neil Johnson » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:30 pm

A lot of very local / small initiatives could piloted, say in one pub or firm, and then rolled out by the club, as a suggested part of a general fundraising campaign, if they seem to work

Some Q&A sessions around the area's pubs & clubs could be organised to promote existing and proposed schemes.

Paul2525

Post by Paul2525 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:29 pm

What is this? Are you broken?
Neil Johnson wrote:A lot of very local / small initiatives could piloted, say in one pub or firm, and then rolled out by the club, as a suggested part of a general fundraising campaign, if they seem to work

Some Q&A sessions around the area's pubs & clubs could be organised to promote existing and proposed schemes.

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:38 pm

Paul2525 wrote:What is this? Are you broken?
Neil Johnson wrote:A lot of very local / small initiatives could piloted, say in one pub or firm, and then rolled out by the club, as a suggested part of a general fundraising campaign, if they seem to work

Been on the Norwegian Ale probably the best in the world... O hang on that's Denmark

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:59 pm

He's fucking tapped.