inept bordering northern league at best

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Emdubya
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: inept bordering northern league at best

Post by Emdubya » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Neil Johnson wrote:
sada8022 wrote:When we were watching the Kiddy game 2 of their subs were warming up next to us, one of them said to the other watch this long diagonal ball to the big guy up front, and this is what happened they were waiting for it.
Obviously they had done homework and we are so predicable.
Long punts and diagonal "crosses" are meat and drink for defenders. Even those two levels down from us. Marss & Watson cross too early and a lot of balls are floated up weakly into the box. All this was pointed out by Wainy on Darlo Fans Radio on Saturday. Some attacking coaching is needed now, rather than excuses or signing more strikers.
We'd get a better goal tally and gather more points if the bad passing was corrected.
If our players could do everything you expect of them they'd be playing in the fucking champions league.Arsehole.

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:37 pm

darlodaz wrote:your crack is shite gramps walk like a man,ragdoll,sherry. just fuckoff before you get yourself into trouble.seriously does anyone actually know this gramps name? would love a chat with him face to face.
So that's your real name in your e-mail address, is it?

Oh, and gramps, if I could move just your "Big Girls Don't Cry" reply to the Uncovered Gold forums, I would. Maybe I can. I should check once this thread's died down. Bravo :clap:
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

offside

Post by offside » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:39 pm

Emdubya wrote:
Neil Johnson wrote:
sada8022 wrote:When we were watching the Kiddy game 2 of their subs were warming up next to us, one of them said to the other watch this long diagonal ball to the big guy up front, and this is what happened they were waiting for it.
Long punts and diagonal "crosses" are meat and drink for defenders. Even those two levels down from us. Marss & Watson cross too early and a lot of balls are floated up weakly into the box. All this was pointed out by Wainy on Darlo Fans Radio on Saturday. Some attacking coaching is needed now, rather than excuses or signing more strikers.
We'd get a better goal tally and gather more points if the bad passing was corrected.
If our players could do everything you expect of them they'd be playing in the fucking champions league.Arsehole.

People are allowed a opinion it's a forum !!!

D_F_C

Post by D_F_C » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:11 pm

Undercovered wrote:
D_F_C wrote:
SwansQuaker83 wrote:
darlo reborn wrote:To me the biggest problem is letting slip the prize money that could come our way with a good cup run
This and nothing more... it was just a bad day at the office, look at the table, that gives you an idea of where we are.
I agree. I think the players look shattered to be honest. I wonder if the extra mid-week training session might be too much if we are playing frequently
They only train once when playing midweek
Yup, I'm aware.

My point is that in mid-week they are either training twice or playing a game and training once. It's a lot more than last season

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:53 pm

offside wrote:
Emdubya wrote:
Neil Johnson wrote:

People are allowed a opinion it's a forum !!!
Emdubya is also allowed that opinion. As you said, it is a forum.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

bigbitchtits
Team Supported: Sunderland

Post by bigbitchtits » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:55 am

darlodaz wrote:your crack is shite gramps walk like a man,ragdoll,sherry. just fuckoff before you get yourself into trouble.seriously does anyone actually know this gramps name? would love a chat with him face to face.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You big blouse

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:38 pm

bigbitchtits wrote:

Image Image Image Image
You big blouse
My thoughts exactly. Some very sensitive souls on here sometimes.

They're also usually the ones who have trouble with spelling and punctuation. Not sure why.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Comfortably_numb

Post by Comfortably_numb » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:30 pm

Spyman wrote:
bigbitchtits wrote:

Image Image Image Image
You big blouse
My thoughts exactly. Some very sensitive souls on here sometimes.

They're also usually the ones who have trouble with spelling and punctuation. Not sure why.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Odd that Spyman but I think you're right.

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:25 am

Feels a bit like threatening your grandad?