flare thrower

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

onewayup
Team Supported: Darlington

flare thrower

Post by onewayup » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:08 pm

If anyone saw the idiots who chucked the flares,and can pick them out or better still name them then please contact the club a.s.a.p .
These idiots are giving our club a bad press, we don't want these idiots to wreck what a lot of people are building ,

theoriginalfatcat

Re: flare thrower

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:48 pm

"The Phantom Flare Thrower of Olde Darlo Town"

I mentioned this on another thread and I would be amazed if nobody saw either of these incidents. Flare 2 was thrown very close to a number of Police officers and I thought I saw a bit of a commotion afterwards - the club has tried very hard over this but until someone is identified, what more can they do ?
onewayup wrote:These idiots are giving our club a bad press, we don't want these idiots to wreck what a lot of people are building
Agreed.
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

D_F_C

Post by D_F_C » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:49 am

Didn't the latest forum state that our crowd troubles haven't gone unnoticed but so far unpunished

dickdarlington

Post by dickdarlington » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:33 pm

The first one originated from just in front of where we were standing. There was a group of about 10-15 lads in their late teens early twenties that were in the vacinity of it's origin.

They left at half time to move down the other end. Chances are it was the same group.

Sadly I, nor anyone at the back of the terrace got a decent look at them. They were all pretty nondescript.

Not much use really. But I really hope they're caught.

Ingleby

Post by Ingleby » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:15 pm

I saw the lad. Had a Hartlepool top on, right ugly b******.
:thumbup:
For you to insult me, I must first value your opinion.

onewayup

Post by onewayup » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:58 pm

Good to see someone giving information on this foolish act and perpetrators . Lets hope they are identified and banned from our game's ,They are idiotic nuisances We don't want or need.