Club contact re:hospitality

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Vodka_Vic
Team Supported: Darlington

Club contact re:hospitality

Post by Vodka_Vic » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:19 pm

My lad's the mascot for tomorrow's game v Curzon Ashton and I need to contact the club to find out about arrangements, but couldn't find any on the website. Would anyone have a contact number I can ring tomorrow before we go down there to check arrangements? Also, anyone know what time there'll be someone there from at BM tomorrow? Cheers for any help. I assume if he's mascot then we'll be part of hospitality and have a parking space etc.

Fans Lottery Admin

Re: Club contact re:hospitality

Post by Fans Lottery Admin » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:44 pm

Jo Cameron is the lady that looks after the hospitality, her email address is -

joanne.cameron@dfcsg.co.uk

There is usually someone there about 1.30 ish but if you contact Jo she will answer your questions re parking and stuff :)

Vodka_Vic

Post by Vodka_Vic » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:54 pm

Cheers. I've got Jo's e-mail address, will mail her back. Just wondered if there was a phone number for tomorrow.

Fans Lottery Admin

Post by Fans Lottery Admin » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:03 pm

I don't have a number I'm afraid, but she is usually quick to respond to any emails she gets.

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:25 pm

Send a message via this link and you'll get a reply very quickly...

http://www.dfcsg.co.uk/contact.php?c=Hospitality
Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dfcsg

Vodka_Vic

Post by Vodka_Vic » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:24 pm

Just to let everyone know he had a cracking time, apart from the result of course. His highlight, apart from walking on with Stephen Thomson, was high-fiving MG. Well worth a present for anyone who has kids instead of a party. For £60 you get the mascot experience as well as 2 adult tickets, a Darlo top and a programme. You get a kick about with some of the Darlo FITC coaches too. I'm much happier that my money goes to the club rather than go to some soulless bouncy castle place where I would be bored witless for 2 hours.

MCFCDarlo3
Team Supported: Manc born Darlo & City

Post by MCFCDarlo3 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:21 pm

Vodka_Vic wrote:Just to let everyone know he had a cracking time, apart from the result of course. His highlight, apart from walking on with Stephen Thomson, was high-fiving MG. Well worth a present for anyone who has kids instead of a party. For £60 you get the mascot experience as well as 2 adult tickets, a Darlo top and a programme. You get a kick about with some of the Darlo FITC coaches too. I'm much happier that my money goes to the club rather than go to some soulless bouncy castle place where I would be bored witless for 2 hours.
Thats just fantastic value,you could put a zero on the end at a PL Club,if they would let you in.

Im sponsoring a match ball in April.I do it every year for my birthday.Could go somewhere local in Mancland but like you say its better the club get the money.......plus its a fantastic day!

Beano

Post by Beano » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:32 pm

Vodka_Vic wrote:Just to let everyone know he had a cracking time, apart from the result of course. His highlight, apart from walking on with Stephen Thomson, was high-fiving MG. Well worth a present for anyone who has kids instead of a party. For £60 you get the mascot experience as well as 2 adult tickets, a Darlo top and a programme. You get a kick about with some of the Darlo FITC coaches too. I'm much happier that my money goes to the club rather than go to some soulless bouncy castle place where I would be bored witless for 2 hours.
£60 is fabulous value. Thank you for publicising your experience, I'm sure that many others will now consider it, myself included.