Raj Singh

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, botrash, charlie, uncovered

princes town
Posts: 4125
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:14 pm
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Re: Raj Singh

Post by princes town » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:26 am

grimsbyquaker wrote:Thinking this over I can't help but think that this consortium and any deal would involve the MG academy and a move back to the Arena. It would be cheaper to purchase it back from a struggling DMPRFC and then develop the surrounding land into the once fabled sports village. Maybe this explains MG's enthusiasm for this investment rather than just him being excited about being able to manage a NL or FL club (which he could do ordinarily and wouldn't be a secure existence). The Arena must be an option or these characters wouldn't be interested surely - what's the incentive to invest in BM?
. I also think that approaches like this invariably involve a grander vision. The Arena did cross my mind. The Academy, for better or worse, also appears a strategic part of our youth operation. It may even BE our youth operation. I've never really understood where the academy ends and our youth set up begins.
Last edited by princes town on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

princes town
Posts: 4125
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:14 pm
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Re: Raj Singh

Post by princes town » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:34 am

Darlofan97 wrote:
44 years wrote:Given that we have made a loss each season (pulled out of trouble several times by generous short term loans from individuals and the transfer clause cash). It may be as a fan owned and run club our sustainable level is possibly Evostick Division 1?
Sorry but I disagree entirely.

I think in the midst of all this, a number of people are forgetting that we have a significant proportion of revenue tied up in the 5-year Season Ticket deal introduced with effect from the 2015 / 2016 season.

We sold 287 packages in March 2015, and didn't a limited number become available in March 2016?

287 x £210 = £60,270.

However, this won't be realised until the summer of 2020.

Crowds, I accept, have been fairly disappointing at Blackwell Meadows. However I think that it can be attributed down to the poor facilities and match-day experience at BM. A number of issues have been rectified since the Halifax game, and I think further improvements will be made with the improvement of the pitch (dreadful to watch in Feb / March) and the installation of another c210 seats. I also believe that another food kiosk is due to be installed.

Then I think we have to look at installing step terracing behind the open-end.

I do believe that there is scope to grow attendances and the commercial side of the club at BM.

Realistically, I do think that as a fan-owned club we can sustain ourselves as a mid-table Conference National side over the next 5 years.

The issue that we are facing now is, is that we have a fantastic manager who's ambition is in danger of being greater that what this football club can achieve as a fan-owned entity. What Gray has done for this football club since 2012 has been remarkable, and you can only imagine what he could achieve if he was heavily backed financially.
He had been heavily backed financially relative to other clubs. Unfortunately, this level if backing will not suffice in the conference.

lo36789
Posts: 7978
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Liverpool

Re: Raj Singh

Post by lo36789 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:43 am

Our budget is 3 to 4 times the size of the average of the division we have been in since we started.

I am sure the amount the budget has been asked tombs cut (£85k) is equivalent to Curzon Ashton's entire playing budget.

darlo reborn
Posts: 1256
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:41 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by darlo reborn » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:13 am

We are asking for 80,000 to go towards playing budget so what happens to the early bird season ticket money which was to determine the playing budget is this extra as well

User avatar
theoriginalfatcat
Posts: 3711
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:06 am

Speaking of Raj Singh (as this is the thread we are on) and season ticket sales - could i remind people that it was Raj Singh who attempted to close the club down before the end of his last season at the helm - thereby short changing everyone who had put faith in the club (i.e. him) by paying up front for their football, as a lot of us do every year.

It took me a couple of seasons before I committed again.

So for the people with memory loss, we were on our knees with Harvey M doing all he possibly could/charity game/buckets/players not getting paid/players leaving.......
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

Beano
Posts: 1203
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:33 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by Beano » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:47 am

"I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it."

Raj Singh.

princes town
Posts: 4125
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:14 pm
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Re: Raj Singh

Post by princes town » Mon May 01, 2017 7:43 am

lo36789 wrote:Our budget is 3 to 4 times the size of the average of the division we have been in since we started.

I am sure the amount the budget has been asked tombs cut (£85k) is equivalent to Curzon Ashton's entire playing budget.
The strategy since we started has been to maximise the playing budget probably at the expense of cutting corners elsewhere. That is not a criticism just a statement of fact.

Quakerz
Posts: 20959
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by Quakerz » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:34 am

Quakerz wrote:
Robbie Painter wrote:I've been reminding myself of his actions just before & after he put the club into admin.

Remember when Singh paid some, but not all (Kris Taylow & Marc BW I think), of the players in Oct/Nov 2011. The ones he didn't think were value for money.

Then Singh wanted to renegotiate player contracts otherwise he'd walk away. The same players he'd promised face to face in the summer that the club was financially secure.

Singh got the players to take an anonymous poll on whether to keep Mark Cooper as manager or not.

After sacking Cooper & Dryden refused to pay them for their remaining contracts (55k).

Singh put us into admin owing employees (non football staff) 37k.

We owed over 9k to St. Johns Ambulance + ten's of other local businesses - the full report is available at companies house.

Singh said he'd walk away without a penny if it would save DFC.

He demanded in Nov 2011 that the council remove the sporting use convent on the Arena. Bizarre statement because at that time neither Raj Singh or DFC owned the Arena.

This is what he said in Feb 2011 about DFC:
Raj Singh wrote:"Without the stadium and the land, there isn't really a business there at all," Singh told the Northern Echo.
"We can't move forward without ownership of the ground."
Would you trust an individual with a record like this to own or run another football club?
Jees I'd forgotten about all of that.
Read this and weep Poolies.
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Vodka_Vic
Posts: 1455
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by Vodka_Vic » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:50 am

So can anyone guess what's in it for him? I think we can safely NOT take him at his word when he says it's a question of personal pride - that he wants to prove he can run a football club.

Quakerz
Posts: 20959
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by Quakerz » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:08 am

Maybe he really DOES want to prove people wrong and prove that he can run a football club.

However that will not change his personality.

What I mean by that is that when the going gets tough - and it will at some point - how is he going to react to it? Will he decide not to pay players again? That will be fun.
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

User avatar
theoriginalfatcat
Posts: 3711
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:28 am

Quakerz wrote:
Quakerz wrote:
Robbie Painter wrote:I've been reminding myself of his actions just before & after he put the club into admin.

Remember when Singh paid some, but not all (Kris Taylow & Marc BW I think), of the players in Oct/Nov 2011. The ones he didn't think were value for money.

Then Singh wanted to renegotiate player contracts otherwise he'd walk away. The same players he'd promised face to face in the summer that the club was financially secure.

Singh got the players to take an anonymous poll on whether to keep Mark Cooper as manager or not.

After sacking Cooper & Dryden refused to pay them for their remaining contracts (55k).

Singh put us into admin owing employees (non football staff) 37k.

We owed over 9k to St. Johns Ambulance + ten's of other local businesses - the full report is available at companies house.

Singh said he'd walk away without a penny if it would save DFC.

He demanded in Nov 2011 that the council remove the sporting use convent on the Arena. Bizarre statement because at that time neither Raj Singh or DFC owned the Arena.

This is what he said in Feb 2011 about DFC:
Raj Singh wrote:"Without the stadium and the land, there isn't really a business there at all," Singh told the Northern Echo.
"We can't move forward without ownership of the ground."
Would you trust an individual with a record like this to own or run another football club?
Jees I'd forgotten about all of that.
Read this and weep Poolies.

Furthermore - he never came out afterwards to justify or to try and explain the reasons for all the terrible things that he did while he was in charge at Darlo.

If there were misunderstandings or mitigating circumstances - then he always had a chance to tell his side of the story, if indeed there ever was one.

I know for a fact that at least one local journalist kept on at him for an interview, his silence to me says everything.

Read this and weep Poolies.
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

Quakerz
Posts: 20959
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by Quakerz » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:39 am

He had his chance to finally have his say and answer all of the questions at the Netcafe - which he pulled out of.

Then he said what it says in my signature, in a Northern Echo article.
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11553
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by Spyman » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:09 pm

Quakerz wrote:Maybe he really DOES want to prove people wrong and prove that he can run a football club.

However that will not change his personality.

What I mean by that is that when the going gets tough - and it will at some point - how is he going to react to it? Will he decide not to pay players again? That will be fun.
And the fact that his track record of running a football club is appalling.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

PierremontQuaker03
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:53 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by PierremontQuaker03 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:23 pm

theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Quakerz wrote:
Quakerz wrote:
Robbie Painter wrote:I've been reminding myself of his actions just before & after he put the club into admin.

Remember when Singh paid some, but not all (Kris Taylow & Marc BW I think), of the players in Oct/Nov 2011. The ones he didn't think were value for money.

Then Singh wanted to renegotiate player contracts otherwise he'd walk away. The same players he'd promised face to face in the summer that the club was financially secure.

Singh got the players to take an anonymous poll on whether to keep Mark Cooper as manager or not.

After sacking Cooper & Dryden refused to pay them for their remaining contracts (55k).

Singh put us into admin owing employees (non football staff) 37k.

We owed over 9k to St. Johns Ambulance + ten's of other local businesses - the full report is available at companies house.

Singh said he'd walk away without a penny if it would save DFC.

He demanded in Nov 2011 that the council remove the sporting use convent on the Arena. Bizarre statement because at that time neither Raj Singh or DFC owned the Arena.

This is what he said in Feb 2011 about DFC:
Raj Singh wrote:"Without the stadium and the land, there isn't really a business there at all," Singh told the Northern Echo.
"We can't move forward without ownership of the ground."
Would you trust an individual with a record like this to own or run another football club?
Jees I'd forgotten about all of that.
Read this and weep Poolies.

Furthermore - he never came out afterwards to justify or to try and explain the reasons for all the terrible things that he did while he was in charge at Darlo.

If there were misunderstandings or mitigating circumstances - then he always had a chance to tell his side of the story, if indeed there ever was one.

I know for a fact that at least one local journalist kept on at him for an interview, his silence to me says everything.

Read this and weep Poolies.
Absolutely right, if something was not how it was written/perceived etc he has never came out to correct any of the "facts". Which we can interpret that things were reported correctly.
“If you can't hit a driver, don't.”
Greg Norman

User avatar
Allan Quatermain
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:01 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington
Contact:

Re: Raj Singh

Post by Allan Quatermain » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:40 pm

Latest Trust statement:

Trust Statement - April 8th 2018

The Trust Board are pleased to note that a consortium led by Raj Singh has exchanged contracts with John Blackledge for a takeover of Hartlepool United Football Club which, subject to National League and FA approval, will finally put to an end a period of significant and unwelcome uncertainty for our club. We would like to thank everyone involved in getting the deal completed and encourage all stakeholders in the club to come together to work with Mr Singh, his partners and Craig Hignett towards a successful and sustainable future for HUFC.

There should be no doubt from supporters that there is great deal of work required to transform the fortunes of the club given the current situation, particularly following our relegation from the football league, the financial effects of which are yet to be realised in full. There are difficult decisions to be made by the new management and changes within the club should be expected to ensure we avoid reaching this point again.

Following the relevant approvals we will be asking to meet Mr Singh again at the earliest opportunity and offering him our support, including for his club restructuring using recommendations and advice from our report that was compiled at our request by experts at Supporters Direct.

We welcome Mr Singh to Hartlepool United and look forward to working closely with him for the success of our club.

Regards
John

Hartlepool United Supporters Trust
@tonywaters

shildonlad
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm
Team Supported: Newcastle united and gatesheas
Location: Chesterfield

Re: Raj Singh

Post by shildonlad » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:26 pm

Quakerz wrote:
Quakerz wrote:
Robbie Painter wrote:I've been reminding myself of his actions just before & after he put the club into admin.

Remember when Singh paid some, but not all (Kris Taylow & Marc BW I think), of the players in Oct/Nov 2011. The ones he didn't think were value for money.

Then Singh wanted to renegotiate player contracts otherwise he'd walk away. The same players he'd promised face to face in the summer that the club was financially secure.

Singh got the players to take an anonymous poll on whether to keep Mark Cooper as manager or not.

After sacking Cooper & Dryden refused to pay them for their remaining contracts (55k).

Singh put us into admin owing employees (non football staff) 37k.

We owed over 9k to St. Johns Ambulance + ten's of other local businesses - the full report is available at companies house.

Singh said he'd walk away without a penny if it would save DFC.

He demanded in Nov 2011 that the council remove the sporting use convent on the Arena. Bizarre statement because at that time neither Raj Singh or DFC owned the Arena.

This is what he said in Feb 2011 about DFC:
Raj Singh wrote:"Without the stadium and the land, there isn't really a business there at all," Singh told the Northern Echo.
"We can't move forward without ownership of the ground."
Would you trust an individual with a record like this to own or run another football club?
Jees I'd forgotten about all of that.
Read this and weep Poolies.
Yeah if singh wanted to take on darlo with the main ain of getting his hands on the groind and surrounding land this would have had nothing to do with darlo as scott and sizer owned it didn't they

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
I may not live in the north east anymore but i still support the north east teams

shildonlad
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm
Team Supported: Newcastle united and gatesheas
Location: Chesterfield

Re: Raj Singh

Post by shildonlad » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:38 am

Interview with siggh in todays northern echo. Basicully he want to rights the wrongs of the past and how other things than football were against him during his time at darlington like the recession and his business been owed huge sums of money by a firm that went bust.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
I may not live in the north east anymore but i still support the north east teams

Comfortably_numb
Posts: 1822
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by Comfortably_numb » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:28 am

Link to echo article:
http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/1 ... ef=mr&lp=6

All sounds great - but what else would Raj say to be honest.

The fact remains he pulled out of a net cafe to answer hard questions about his tenure here. Completely different to vague throw away lines to an indifferent paper / journo.

Popcorn time - I'm looking forward to learning what the prime aim of this takeover is....

lo36789
Posts: 7978
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Liverpool

Re: Raj Singh

Post by lo36789 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:33 am

My view was always that the football club was the 'leverage' that Houghton and Singh were aiming to use to get favour from the council. If they can say that they will pull the plug on the town's football club unless... then perhaps they will be able to get their way on other developments etc.

It is an expensive gamble, but I think if you can get into the FL there is a bit of profit to be made for owners (if not the clubs).

Whilst football clubs are losing money hand over fist I don't necessarily believe that owners are not making money from their ventures otherwise it just doesn't make sense. With the exception of the fans who get involved why so many seemingly good business people would come close to football clubs.

I think the recent case with the Oyston's at Blackpool shows how it is possible. If you skim the profits off when there is positive cash flow then let the debts sit against the football club when there isn't then you personally aren't financially out of pocket.

Does Hartlepool seem entirely different proposition...not really.

lo36789
Posts: 7978
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Liverpool

Re: Raj Singh

Post by lo36789 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:48 am

There is a really bizarre sentence in the whole thing which I assume is about us;

"tenants Southern Cross went into administration owing £1.2m of debt"

I don't remember anything about us having tenants in a stadium we didn't own paying what sounds like quite sizeable rent.

LoidLucan
Posts: 2518
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:29 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by LoidLucan » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:09 am

He doesn't mean tenants in the Arena. They leased care homes from Singh's Prestige Group but went under owing cash.

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11553
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by Spyman » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:09 am

shildonlad wrote: his business been owed huge sums of money by a firm that went bust.
So he made us, the Darlington fans, pay that debt.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

LoidLucan
Posts: 2518
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:29 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by LoidLucan » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:29 am

Singh says he is getting involved for football reasons, to get it right after things went wrong at Darlington. He doesn't mention anything about business reasons which clearly do form part of his involvement. Presumably those business interests will start to emerge as his tenure moves along.

He says: "The reason is purely I’m a football fan and it went wrong at Darlington, it’s something I wanted to rectify. I wanted to get involved in football and it went wrong. Unfinished business if you like. If there’s a reason, that’s it."


I don't think anyone would believe that's the whole story.

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11553
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by Spyman » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:38 am

LoidLucan wrote:Singh says he is getting involved for football reasons, to get it right after things went wrong at Darlington. He doesn't mention anything about business reasons which clearly do form part of his involvement. Presumably those business interests will start to emerge as his tenure moves along.

He says: "The reason is purely I’m a football fan and it went wrong at Darlington, it’s something I wanted to rectify. I wanted to get involved in football and it went wrong. Unfinished business if you like. If there’s a reason, that’s it."


I don't think anyone would believe that's the whole story.
Especially as when he tried to get involved with us again last year, he walked away without apology or acknowledgement that the fans mistrust of him may be justified.

If he admits mistakes were made then why didn't he hold his hands up to that last spring?
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

al_quaker
Posts: 5246
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:51 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by al_quaker » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:48 am

'hidden agendas' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also - what on earth is this unfinished business he's talking about? Under his ownership, and as a consequence of his ownership, we went from League 2 to the depths of non-league, we became homeless, local businesses were owed money, we had to play under a different name for 5 years, and a whole host of other things. I wonder what it is he thinks he started but didn't quite get to finish? It's clearly causing him a whole load of frustration.

We're well rid of characters like Singh involved in our football club.

User avatar
theoriginalfatcat
Posts: 3711
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:09 am

al_quaker wrote:We're well rid of characters like Singh involved in our football club.
Too bloody right. There's a good feeling around the club now, people are pulling together.
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

SwansQuaker83
Posts: 690
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:46 pm
Team Supported: Swansea (and Darlo of course)

Re: Raj Singh

Post by SwansQuaker83 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:02 pm

Allan Quatermain wrote:Latest Trust statement:

Trust Statement - April 8th 2018

The Trust Board are pleased to note that a consortium led by Raj Singh has exchanged contracts with John Blackledge for a takeover of Hartlepool United Football Club which, subject to National League and FA approval...
If the FA had anything about it whatsoever, it would not approve this takeover... but we know they don't, so they will...

onewayup
Posts: 1473
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:02 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by onewayup » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:57 pm

THE FA ARE GUTLESS TOOTHLESS MORONS WHO ARE IN THE JOB FOR SELF SUFFICIENT REASONS, NOT ONE OF THEM HAS THE BALLS TO CHASE HIM, HE IS NOT A FIT AND PROPER PERSON, HE IS A LIER AND HARD FACED AS THEY COME. WATCH OUT POOLIES HE WILL NOT BE GOOD FOR THE CLUB.
Last edited by onewayup on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

leedscol
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:15 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by leedscol » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:06 pm

Unfinished business ?
Tried to kill a Club but they survived.Will try and do it properly this time.

Vodka_Vic
Posts: 1455
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh

Post by Vodka_Vic » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:23 pm

I think Robbie Painter posted on another thread the rules regarding a 'Fit and proper person' and he will indeed pass it.

Post Reply