DFCSG

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

STEPHEN_1211
Team Supported: Darlington

DFCSG

Post by STEPHEN_1211 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:04 pm

Investors have put forward there proposal. Now won't the people who have the most money in the DFCSG shares have a larger vote or does it count as a vote per person? Also didn't players invest into this scheme by each putting a percentage in? Would that give them a vote?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robbie Painter

Re: DFCSG

Post by Robbie Painter » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:05 pm

One member one vote

STEPHEN_1211

Post by STEPHEN_1211 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:10 pm

So people can still buy in now and would get a vote?

Robbie Painter

Post by Robbie Painter » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:15 pm

Yes, join the suppporters group and you'll get a vote.

Yarblockos

Post by Yarblockos » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:15 pm

STEPHEN_1211 wrote:Investors have put forward there proposal. Now won't the people who have the most money in the DFCSG shares have a larger vote or does it count as a vote per person? Also didn't players invest into this scheme by each putting a percentage in? Would that give them a vote?

Have the investors put forward their proposal? Is this official?

STEPHEN_1211

Post by STEPHEN_1211 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:16 pm

Already a member but if this is true people could buy under family names just to get votes towards there view? Surely people who invest most get biggest say?

STEPHEN_1211

Post by STEPHEN_1211 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:21 pm

Yarblockos wrote:
STEPHEN_1211 wrote:Investors have put forward there proposal. Now won't the people who have the most money in the DFCSG shares have a larger vote or does it count as a vote per person? Also didn't players invest into this scheme by each putting a percentage in? Would that give them a vote?

Formal approach has been received!

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:24 pm

STEPHEN_1211 wrote:Already a member but if this is true people could buy under family names just to get votes towards there view? Surely people who invest most get biggest say?

Nope, rules are one member one vote. Yes family members could join to get a vote that's the way it works.

onewayup

Post by onewayup » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:31 pm

I think original share holders who still retained original share,s do also get a vote in their own right.

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:39 pm

onewayup wrote:I think original share holders who still retained original share,s do also get a vote in their own right.
They will get a vote from DFC however if the DFCSG vote first and bring their 77% shareholding with an answer either way then it won't matter what the single person shareholders vote.

The key for any investor is the DFCSG, hopefully the investor will come out from behind the curtain soon so we can move on, one way or another.

Yarblockos

Post by Yarblockos » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:59 pm

STEPHEN_1211 wrote:
Yarblockos wrote:

Things are moving quick. Is this official, do you have a link?

STEPHEN_1211

Post by STEPHEN_1211 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:08 pm

Yarblockos wrote:
STEPHEN_1211 wrote:
Yarblockos wrote:

Things are moving quick. Is this official, do you have a link?
On website but not sure people will take it! We need to move on or be left behind by many!

Yarblockos

Post by Yarblockos » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:18 pm

STEPHEN_1211 wrote:On website but not sure people will take it! We need to move on or be left behind by many!

Which website?

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:24 pm

Yarblockos wrote:
STEPHEN_1211 wrote:On website but not sure people will take it! We need to move on or be left behind by many!

Which website?
The DFCSG Chair said last Monday that they'd been approached by an individual. I'd imagine that they've provided details of their proposal by now, but we won't know until the Supporters Group make a statement.

http://dfcsg.co.uk/

Yarblockos

Post by Yarblockos » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:31 pm

Mr_Tibbs wrote:
Yarblockos wrote:

Which website?
The DFCSG Chair said last Monday that they'd been approached by an individual. I'd imagine that they've provided details of their proposal by now, but we won't know until the Supporters Group make a statement.

http://dfcsg.co.uk/
So, there is no news saying that investors have put forward a proposal then?

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:37 pm

Yarblockos wrote: So, there is no news saying that investors have put forward a proposal then?
Well I doubt they just discussed the weather when they met up. At the minimum, outline proposals will have been made and questions asked particularly if it is who we think is involved.

Yarblockos

Post by Yarblockos » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:43 pm

loan_star wrote:
Yarblockos wrote: So, there is no news saying that investors have put forward a proposal then?
Well I doubt they just discussed the weather when they met up. At the minimum, outline proposals will have been made and questions asked particularly if it is who we think is involved.
Sorry, its just that this thread was started with the claim that "investors have put their proposal forward", now it turns out "err.. they probably will have done, I reckon..a bit"

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:09 pm

As I said, they have met up so they will have discussed what their proposals are. If they haven't done then why bother meeting?

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Mon May 01, 2017 7:39 am

Portsmouth have presented 2 models following the interjection from Disney. I suspect that is the way forward with a neutral stance taken by the supporters club. My suspicion is that the vast majority of fans will vote for the private investor model although I'm erring on the other side.

banktopp

Post by banktopp » Mon May 01, 2017 8:06 am

If Eisner does succeed in his takeover, Portsmouth will truly become a Mickey Mouse Club.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Mon May 01, 2017 8:37 am

princes town wrote:Portsmouth have presented 2 models following the interjection from Disney. I suspect that is the way forward with a neutral stance taken by the supporters club. My suspicion is that the vast majority of fans will vote for the private investor model although I'm erring on the other side.
Does it even matter what the supporters trust vote for in Portsmouth's situation? They only hold a 48% stake anyway.

The whole offering proposals sounds like smoke and mirrors. They can force the takeover through without any buy in from the supporters trust it just looks better if they agree to their proposals.

eddierowlesbeardd

Post by eddierowlesbeardd » Tue May 02, 2017 12:16 pm

princes town wrote:Portsmouth have presented 2 models following the interjection from Disney. I suspect that is the way forward with a neutral stance taken by the supporters club. My suspicion is that the vast majority of fans will vote for the private investor model although I'm erring on the other side.
Disney? Michael Eisner has nothing to do with Disney nowadays (thankfully).

biccynana

Post by biccynana » Tue May 02, 2017 8:20 pm

Are the links to the play off semis and final on the DFCSG web page a Bullseye-type “look what you could have won?” thing? ;)

If so, which message board posters are our very own Jim Bowen, Tony Green, and Bully? :D

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Tue May 02, 2017 8:24 pm

Bully is Darlo_Pete.
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!