Advertise Here
You are here: darlofc.co.uk » Board index » The Uncovered Forums » Virtual Feethams
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:07 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:17 pm
Posts: 33
Location: Wherever Salford City play
Team Supported: Salford City
darlocity wrote:
Are we likely to have a 500 ticket allocation or has the away allocation increased due to their upgrade of the stadium. Was hoping to take my lad (8 years old) with me.


You'll get between 1000 to 1200 in my estimation. The whole of the covered stand - which has now been completed - at the opposite end of the ground to your last visit and a section of seating close to that. The old Nevill Road grandstand has been demolished which means we have a three sided ground for the time being.

See you then!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:38 am
Posts: 128
Team Supported: Darlington
onewayup wrote:
Good guess my arse, it was released who we played before Pete,s post , at
1-48 I believe.


Have I missed something onewayup? Pete’s prediction was Tues, and fixtures released Weds :?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:33 pm
Posts: 904
Team Supported: Darlington
I wonder why he have been allocated Harrogate for our Xmas double header as opposed to York.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Posts: 7334
Location: Liverpool
Team Supported: Darlington
Beano wrote:
I wonder why he have been allocated Harrogate for our Xmas double header as opposed to York.


If I am not mistaken do we not choose who we play over the Xmas double header?

If we had played York it would have been a waste of what would already have been a high attendance.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Posts: 9299
Team Supported: Darlington
biccynana wrote:
onewayup wrote:
Good guess my arse, it was released who we played before Pete,s post , at
1-48 I believe.


Have I missed something onewayup? Pete’s prediction was Tues, and fixtures released Weds :?


Exactly my first post about our first opponents was made before the fixtures were released.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:24 pm
Posts: 821
Team Supported: Darlington
Nice one Pete! Lottery numbers please!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:02 pm
Posts: 1227
Team Supported: Darlington
Apologies, Pete I totally got it wrong. Jumped in with both feet ,I blame the sun.again apologies Pete.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 1877
Team Supported: Darlington
lo36789 wrote:
Beano wrote:
I wonder why he have been allocated Harrogate for our Xmas double header as opposed to York.


If I am not mistaken do we not choose who we play over the Xmas double header?

If we had played York it would have been a waste of what would already have been a high attendance.

Do we? I figured the league just grouped local/big games together, the clubs actually choosing each other would make more sense.

York got North Ferriby over the same period last year as well.

_________________
Jazz Maverick wrote:
If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Posts: 7334
Location: Liverpool
Team Supported: Darlington
I can't remember if it was this level or below where you almost apply for who you would want to play.

It may have just been an EvoStik thing not sure.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Posts: 9299
Team Supported: Darlington
onewayup wrote:
Apologies, Pete I totally got it wrong. Jumped in with both feet ,I blame the sun.again apologies Pete.


No problem.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:46 pm
Posts: 482
Team Supported: Swansea (and Darlo of course)
Going to take the day off for York away... make a day of it...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Posts: 9299
Team Supported: Darlington
Darlo_Pete wrote:
Salford away for me, they've brought in lots of new players and they may not be as strong at the start of the season, as later on. Whoever it is, we have less than a day until we find out.


Well I did try to tell you. :D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:06 pm
Posts: 63
Team Supported: Darlington
Darlo_Pete wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:
Salford away for me, they've brought in lots of new players and they may not be as strong at the start of the season, as later on. Whoever it is, we have less than a day until we find out.


Well I did try to tell you. :D

Great prediction :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group