Advertise Here
You are here: darlofc.co.uk » Board index » The Uncovered Forums » Virtual Feethams
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:56 am View unanswered posts | View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am
Posts: 815
Team Supported: Darlington
With the reserves setting an early pace I remember MG saying he wanted promotion this season. However I e-mailed the Northern League secretary Dave Robinson (not our own Robbo I assume) and he confirmed that reserve sides aren't eligible. Interesting also that MG publicly stated about going for promotion when this was never possible, unless he's convinced he has the ability to persuade chairmen to vote for a rule change!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 10930
Team Supported: Darlington
Vodka_Vic wrote:
With the reserves setting an early pace I remember MG saying he wanted promotion this season. However I e-mailed the Northern League secretary Dave Robinson (not our own Robbo I assume) and he confirmed that reserve sides aren't eligible. Interesting also that MG publicly stated about going for promotion when this was never possible, unless he's convinced he has the ability to persuade chairmen to vote for a rule change!

It's unlike Martin Gray to be going all-guns-blazing for promotion with a team that isn't eligible for promotion.

_________________
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:
Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Posts: 9689
Team Supported: Darlington
Have to admit I was a bit surprised when it was announced that we were looking for our reserves to get promoted to the Northern League, as I never seen a reserve side in the Northern League before. Cracking start to the season 11 goals scored and none conceded and top of the table. Hardly surprising though, when we are playing pros like Burgess in the reserves.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am
Posts: 815
Team Supported: Darlington
Spyman, re:eligibility for promotion, an interesting tweet exchange between the club and a fan.
The question is 'Does the team have everything in place should we win promotion/get into the play-offs?'
The reply is'Lots of work going on behind the scenes and you will have seen that work has already started on the new stand'
Hopefully this implies positive news about revenue streams rather then positive PR. A statement soon geeing up the fundraising and any news on revenue streams would be most welcome.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am
Posts: 815
Team Supported: Darlington
Darlo_Pete wrote:
Have to admit I was a bit surprised when it was announced that we were looking for our reserves to get promoted to the Northern League, as I never seen a reserve side in the Northern League before. Cracking start to the season 11 goals scored and none conceded and top of the table. Hardly surprising though, when we are playing pros like Burgess in the reserves.


Yes you have Pete, in the 80s. Ourselves and Hartlepool.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 10930
Team Supported: Darlington
Vodka_Vic wrote:
Spyman, re:eligibility for promotion, an interesting tweet exchange between the club and a fan.
The question is 'Does the team have everything in place should we win promotion/get into the play-offs?'
The reply is'Lots of work going on behind the scenes and you will have seen that work has already started on the new stand'
Hopefully this implies positive news about revenue streams rather then positive PR. A statement soon geeing up the fundraising and any news on revenue streams would be most welcome.
Clearly the answer to that question is 'no'.

Hopefully the hard work going on means the answer will become 'yes' by March.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

_________________
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:
Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:35 pm
Posts: 4730
Location: Stockton
Team Supported: Darlington
Vodka_Vic wrote:
With the reserves setting an early pace I remember MG saying he wanted promotion this season. However I e-mailed the Northern League secretary Dave Robinson (not our own Robbo I assume) and he confirmed that reserve sides aren't eligible. Interesting also that MG publicly stated about going for promotion when this was never possible, unless he's convinced he has the ability to persuade chairmen to vote for a rule change!


NL secretary is right but wrong as well. The current league regulations stipulates no reserve sides can enter, however FA rules trump these as was seen by St Neots Reserves who were palced in UCL1 which is step 6 (equivalent to NL2), if the club applies for promotion, they finish highest and the ground is eligible for Step 6 then it is likely the FA would step in and put the reserves into NL2

So yes, the reserves can be promoted

_________________
QuakerSam ...Once a Quaker, always a Quaker


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am
Posts: 815
Team Supported: Darlington
Sam, in future I'm consulting you about rules. Now if only you'd known about the 500 seats.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:10 pm
Posts: 1172
Team Supported: Darlington
Spyman wrote:
Vodka_Vic wrote:
With the reserves setting an early pace I remember MG saying he wanted promotion this season. However I e-mailed the Northern League secretary Dave Robinson (not our own Robbo I assume) and he confirmed that reserve sides aren't eligible. Interesting also that MG publicly stated about going for promotion when this was never possible, unless he's convinced he has the ability to persuade chairmen to vote for a rule change!

It's unlike Martin Gray to be going all-guns-blazing for promotion with a team that isn't eligible for promotion.


We only become ineligible if we don't meet the criteria by the date that is fixed.

But never let the facts spoil yet another boring dig.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 10930
Team Supported: Darlington
darlo2001uk wrote:
Spyman wrote:
Vodka_Vic wrote:
With the reserves setting an early pace I remember MG saying he wanted promotion this season. However I e-mailed the Northern League secretary Dave Robinson (not our own Robbo I assume) and he confirmed that reserve sides aren't eligible. Interesting also that MG publicly stated about going for promotion when this was never possible, unless he's convinced he has the ability to persuade chairmen to vote for a rule change!

It's unlike Martin Gray to be going all-guns-blazing for promotion with a team that isn't eligible for promotion.


We only become ineligible if we don't meet the criteria by the date that is fixed.

But never let the facts spoil yet another boring dig.


;)

_________________
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:
Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:12 pm
Posts: 1044
Team Supported: Darlington
IF the reserve side is seeking promotion, then will this not increase the costs for the club?

IE The higher up the pyramid a side is, the higher the wages it will need to pay to attract players.

Will this not be taking money away from the first team or ground improvements?

Not all players in the reserves are 1st team players coming backfrom injury and so already on the payroll of the club. The other players are leikely to want payments to match what they could receive elsewhere.


The otherside of the coin is that it is important that players get a competitive level of football when not in 1st team, eg returning from injury etc

_________________
_________________________________________________________________
Follow me on

Blog: www.spen666.wordpress.com

Twitter: @spen_666


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:49 pm
Posts: 453
Team Supported: Darlington
spen666 wrote:
IF the reserve side is seeking promotion, then will this not increase the costs for the club?

IE The higher up the pyramid a side is, the higher the wages it will need to pay to attract players.

Will this not be taking money away from the first team or ground improvements?

Not all players in the reserves are 1st team players coming backfrom injury and so already on the payroll of the club. The other players are leikely to want payments to match what they could receive elsewhere.


Eh? You're saying this as if Darlo's priority would be to win the Northern League. It's simply a case of wanting a better standard of football for our squad players to be exposed to, surely?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:12 pm
Posts: 1044
Team Supported: Darlington
Henley wrote:
spen666 wrote:
IF the reserve side is seeking promotion, then will this not increase the costs for the club?

IE The higher up the pyramid a side is, the higher the wages it will need to pay to attract players.

Will this not be taking money away from the first team or ground improvements?

Not all players in the reserves are 1st team players coming backfrom injury and so already on the payroll of the club. The other players are leikely to want payments to match what they could receive elsewhere.


Eh? You're saying this as if Darlo's priority would be to win the Northern League. It's simply a case of wanting a better standard of football for our squad players to be exposed to, surely?


Not got a clue what you have read. I have never mentioned any priority for Darlington.

I have simply made a comment on finacial implications of earlier comments re the reserves and promotion.

Better standard of football has cost implications. There is only a finite amount of funding. Spend more at a reserve level means less to spend on 1st team / ground.

_________________
_________________________________________________________________
Follow me on

Blog: www.spen666.wordpress.com

Twitter: @spen_666


Last edited by spen666 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:49 pm
Posts: 453
Team Supported: Darlington
spen666 wrote:
Henley wrote:
spen666 wrote:
IF the reserve side is seeking promotion, then will this not increase the costs for the club?

IE The higher up the pyramid a side is, the higher the wages it will need to pay to attract players.

Will this not be taking money away from the first team or ground improvements?

Not all players in the reserves are 1st team players coming backfrom injury and so already on the payroll of the club. The other players are leikely to want payments to match what they could receive elsewhere.


Eh? You're saying this as if Darlo's priority would be to win the Northern League. It's simply a case of wanting a better standard of football for our squad players to be exposed to, surely?


Not got a clue what you have rewad. I have never mentioned any priority for Darlington.

I have simply made a comment on finacial implications of earlier comments re the reserves and promotion.

Better standard of football has cost implications. There is only a finite amount of funding. Spend more at a reserve level means less to spend on 1st team / ground.

Again, eh?

Why would it cost (materially) more to have our Reserves play in the Northern League as opposed to the league they are playing in now?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:12 pm
Posts: 1044
Team Supported: Darlington
Henley wrote:
spen666 wrote:
Henley wrote:
spen666 wrote:
IF the reserve side is seeking promotion, then will this not increase the costs for the club?

IE The higher up the pyramid a side is, the higher the wages it will need to pay to attract players.

Will this not be taking money away from the first team or ground improvements?

Not all players in the reserves are 1st team players coming backfrom injury and so already on the payroll of the club. The other players are leikely to want payments to match what they could receive elsewhere.


Eh? You're saying this as if Darlo's priority would be to win the Northern League. It's simply a case of wanting a better standard of football for our squad players to be exposed to, surely?


Not got a clue what you have rewad. I have never mentioned any priority for Darlington.

I have simply made a comment on finacial implications of earlier comments re the reserves and promotion.

Better standard of football has cost implications. There is only a finite amount of funding. Spend more at a reserve level means less to spend on 1st team / ground.

Again, eh?

Why would it cost (materially) more to have our Reserves play in the Northern League as opposed to the league they are playing in now?



Why does it cost more to have a side in NLN as opposed to NPL?

I have answered your question in my first post.

_________________
_________________________________________________________________
Follow me on

Blog: www.spen666.wordpress.com

Twitter: @spen_666


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am
Posts: 815
Team Supported: Darlington
Not sure Henley if we would be able to play on the 3G pitch in the NL. I think there's ground grading stipulations. You have to have a cover for 50 spectators (which we may have next to the kiosk) and some sort of turnstile. We'd have to play on the running track pitch, but don't know if it fits Step 6 criteria. Think this may be the only cost implication.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:49 pm
Posts: 453
Team Supported: Darlington
spen666 wrote:
Henley wrote:
Again, eh?

Why would it cost (materially) more to have our Reserves play in the Northern League as opposed to the league they are playing in now?



Why does it cost more to have a side in NLN as opposed to NPL?

I have answered your question in my first post.


I've never engaged with you before but I've seen enough posts from other Darlo fans bemoaning your idiocy. I can see why now.

Again, why would it cost Darlo more in wages for their Reserves to play in the Northern League instead of the Wearside League (assuming they won the Wearside League and were allowed into the Northern League)?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 3431
Team Supported: Darlington
Henley wrote:
Again, eh?

Why would it cost (materially) more to have our Reserves play in the Northern League as opposed to the league they are playing in now?


Ignore him. He's deliberately being a tit to stir things.

He knows fine well the point you're making.

_________________
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:49 pm
Posts: 453
Team Supported: Darlington
Vodka_Vic wrote:
Not sure Henley if we would be able to play on the 3G pitch in the NL. I think there's ground grading stipulations. You have to have a cover for 50 spectators (which we may have next to the kiosk) and some sort of turnstile. We'd have to play on the running track pitch, but don't know if it fits Step 6 criteria. Think this may be the only cost implication.


Absolutely, Vik, but our friend from the Brewery Field is bizarrely suggesting that our wages would have to go up if we want our Reserves to play in The Northern League.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:49 pm
Posts: 453
Team Supported: Darlington
Darlogramps wrote:
Henley wrote:
Again, eh?

Why would it cost (materially) more to have our Reserves play in the Northern League as opposed to the league they are playing in now?


Ignore him. He's deliberately being a tit to stir things.

He knows fine well the point you're making.


He does seemingly play the tit very well. My mistake was under-estimating his foolishness. I won't get fooled again :roll:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am
Posts: 815
Team Supported: Darlington
Henley wrote:
Vodka_Vic wrote:
Not sure Henley if we would be able to play on the 3G pitch in the NL. I think there's ground grading stipulations. You have to have a cover for 50 spectators (which we may have next to the kiosk) and some sort of turnstile. We'd have to play on the running track pitch, but don't know if it fits Step 6 criteria. Think this may be the only cost implication.


Absolutely, Vik, but our friend from the Brewery Field is bizarrely suggesting that our wages would have to go up if we want our Reserves to play in The Northern League.


Anyway, his tittishness has inadvertently raised a point, that there would be cost implications. Looking at Grade H criteria here:
http://www.thefa.com/-/media/thefacom-n ... ashx?la=en

It appears that we'd have to upgrade either the running track pitch or the 3G area, as there's no hard standing on 2 sides of the perimeter fence or pay box/turnstile on the running track pitch, and the 3G area would need a turnstile/pay box and cover for 50 spectators. But it would be good to play at a higher level as you say.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:49 pm
Posts: 453
Team Supported: Darlington
Talking of Reserves, whilst not as bad as 'The Stiffs' it's still a bit of a pejorative term.

Would there be anything stopping us giving them another name? Like The Quakers, for example.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:12 pm
Posts: 1044
Team Supported: Darlington
Darlogramps wrote:
Henley wrote:
Again, eh?

Why would it cost (materially) more to have our Reserves play in the Northern League as opposed to the league they are playing in now?


Ignore him. He's deliberately being a tit to stir things.

He knows fine well the point you're making.



Call me all the names you like, but its a fact of life that the higher up the pyramid you go, costs go up, whether wages demanded by players or as someone else has mentioned ground costs.

There is absolutely no reason why Darlington can't seek promotion for the reserves, but the money will inevitably reduce the money available for the 1st team/ ground.

_________________
_________________________________________________________________
Follow me on

Blog: www.spen666.wordpress.com

Twitter: @spen_666


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 20545
Team Supported: Darlington
Oh shut up Spen, half of the teams in NL2 don't pay any wages at all.

_________________
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 20545
Team Supported: Darlington
Henley wrote:
Talking of Reserves, whilst not as bad as 'The Stiffs' it's still a bit of a pejorative term.

Would there be anything stopping us giving them another name? Like The Quakers, for example.


We could call the reserves "Darlington 1883" and have another round of banter about it with the pitchfork wavers when we paste their clubs 5-0 every week.

_________________
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 10930
Team Supported: Darlington
spen666 wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Henley wrote:
Again, eh?

Why would it cost (materially) more to have our Reserves play in the Northern League as opposed to the league they are playing in now?


Ignore him. He's deliberately being a tit to stir things.

He knows fine well the point you're making.



Call me all the names you like, but its a fact of life that the higher up the pyramid you go, costs go up, whether wages demanded by players or as someone else has mentioned ground costs.

There is absolutely no reason why Darlington can't seek promotion for the reserves, but the money will inevitably reduce the money available for the 1st team/ ground.

But the 'reserves' would be made up of Conference North (or even National) players on Conference North (or National) wages who just weren't getting a game for us for whatever reason, and players from our U21s or whatever we call them.

We wouldn't be signing a new set of players for the season in the Northern League. We'd be playing already-too-good-for-that-level players in the Northern League (a bit like last time Darlington were in the Northern League, incidentally), who are already on our books.

_________________
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:
Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:12 pm
Posts: 1044
Team Supported: Darlington
Quakerz wrote:
Oh shut up Spen, half of the teams in NL2 don't pay any wages at all.



Do you really want a side as competitive as Ryton & Crawcrook ?


Sorry if the truth is inconvenient. Its a simple fact of life that the further up the pyramid you go, the more costs increase. For a club that are trying to raise funds to improve the 1st team ground and to maintain the playing budget, to increase other costs seems to be financially imprudent

_________________
_________________________________________________________________
Follow me on

Blog: www.spen666.wordpress.com

Twitter: @spen_666


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am
Posts: 815
Team Supported: Darlington
Spen, if you'd kept the costs argument to ground grading issues, like I've shown, you'd have a point, but you brought wages into it, which isn't a point.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 20545
Team Supported: Darlington
spen666 wrote:
Quakerz wrote:
Oh shut up Spen, half of the teams in NL2 don't pay any wages at all.



Do you really want a side as competitive as Ryton & Crawcrook ?


Sorry if the truth is inconvenient. Its a simple fact of life that the further up the pyramid you go, the more costs increase. For a club that are trying to raise funds to improve the 1st team ground and to maintain the playing budget, to increase other costs seems to be financially imprudent


Spen, no "truth" spouted by you is inconvenient because no one gives a toss what you are on about, or think you are on about.

Read Spyman's last post. It saves me repeating it.

_________________
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Reserves
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:10 pm
Posts: 268
Team Supported: Darlington
Why not use Darlington RA and send our lads on loan to play for them at this level player can register for two teams in different leagues can they not


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group