Advertise Here
You are here: darlofc.co.uk » Board index » The Uncovered Forums » Virtual Feethams
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:33 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:13 am
Posts: 92
Team Supported: spennymoor
Does anyone know if its all ticket, as it could be a top of league clash by Monday


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Posts: 7525
Location: Liverpool
Team Supported: Darlington
Dunno you expect both your players and your fans will get here ok?

Don't know why we would we are only 5 games into the season so position means nothing and I'm not sure you have enough fans to justify delivering you tickets.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:33 pm
Posts: 985
Team Supported: Darlington
Shall we book them a coach, just in case?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:13 am
Posts: 92
Team Supported: spennymoor
Beano wrote:
Shall we book them a coach, just in case?

We will walk, it's close enough


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:13 am
Posts: 92
Team Supported: spennymoor
lo36789 wrote:
I'm not sure you have enough fans to justify delivering you tickets.

755 at spennymoor for Tuesday night game with few away fans, you lot would of only got about 1400 for same game, so same could be said about Darlington compared to Hartlepool


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 3431
Team Supported: Darlington
polarbear wrote:
lo36789 wrote:
I'm not sure you have enough fans to justify delivering you tickets.

755 at spennymoor for Tuesday night game with few away fans, you lot would of only got about 1400 for same game, so same could be said about Darlington compared to Hartlepool
"Your lot would only have got double our attendance." What a plank you are.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

_________________
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Posts: 7525
Location: Liverpool
Team Supported: Darlington
I don't understand your reference to Hartlepool?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 20545
Team Supported: Darlington
polarbear wrote:
you lot would of only got about 1400 for same game


*have*. Would *have*

I'd say nearer 1600-1700 than 1400 - we only have had one midweek crowd of that or less at BM.

_________________
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:14 pm
Posts: 439
Team Supported: Darlington
I'd be surprised at this notice. Won't be a concern for Spen fans anyway. If it sells out, it won't be in your end.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 20545
Team Supported: Darlington
polarbear wrote:
Does anyone know if its all ticket, as it could be a top of league clash by Monday


I can't see it being all ticket.

No doubt it will be segregated and you will have the open end which holds 600. I can't really see you selling it out so no need for all ticket.

As for us, well it's not really attractive opposition so I can't see it making a huge difference to our normal home support. It's not as if it's a proper derby against famous old North East opposition like non league minnows Hartlepool United, or York City, or Blyth Spartans.

The fact that it's bank holiday Monday will add a few on to the gate if the weather is OK.

I'd say a crowd of around 2,500-2,600 which would be made up of 2,200 Darlo fans and 3-400 Spenny.

_________________
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:59 pm
Posts: 367
Location: Hereford
Team Supported: Darlington
polarbear wrote:
Does anyone know if its all ticket, as it could be a top of league clash by Monday


"Top of League Clash", in your dreams. After a hefty points deduction for failure to fulfill
a fixture,you will be in negative equity and bottom of the table.
Gone are the days when you could take Amos out for a slap up meal and he would sort things out for you. Even extend the season just for you I seem to remember.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:14 pm
Posts: 439
Team Supported: Darlington
Quakerz wrote:
polarbear wrote:
Does anyone know if its all ticket, as it could be a top of league clash by Monday


I can't see it being all ticket.

No doubt it will be segregated and you will have the open end which holds 600. I can't really see you selling it out so no need for all ticket.

As for us, well it's not really attractive opposition so I can't see it making a huge difference to our normal home support. It's not as if it's a proper derby against famous old North East opposition like non league minnows Hartlepool United, or York City, or Blyth Spartans.

The fact that it's bank holiday Monday will add a few on to the gate if the weather is OK.

I'd say a crowd of around 2,500-2,600 which would be made up of 2,200 Darlo fans and 3-400 Spenny.


Spen might bring a little more. It is their cup final after all.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 20545
Team Supported: Darlington
H1987 wrote:
Quakerz wrote:
polarbear wrote:
Does anyone know if its all ticket, as it could be a top of league clash by Monday


I can't see it being all ticket.

No doubt it will be segregated and you will have the open end which holds 600. I can't really see you selling it out so no need for all ticket.

As for us, well it's not really attractive opposition so I can't see it making a huge difference to our normal home support. It's not as if it's a proper derby against famous old North East opposition like non league minnows Hartlepool United, or York City, or Blyth Spartans.

The fact that it's bank holiday Monday will add a few on to the gate if the weather is OK.

I'd say a crowd of around 2,500-2,600 which would be made up of 2,200 Darlo fans and 3-400 Spenny.


Spen might bring a little more. It is their cup final after all.


They've already had plenty of cup finals against us and usually bring about 300. I can see 400 tops.

_________________
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Posts: 7525
Location: Liverpool
Team Supported: Darlington
Quakerz wrote:
They've already lost plenty of cup finals against us and usually bring about 300. I can see 400 tops.


Sorry correctly that.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 20545
Team Supported: Darlington
Yep, they still have to get a win against us in a competitive fixture.

I think if they do win, it will be the greatest result in their short history.

_________________
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:13 am
Posts: 92
Team Supported: spennymoor
Quakerz wrote:

They've already had plenty of cup finals against us and usually bring about 300. I can see 400 tops.

beg to differ, our last game against you, at the donkey drone, we sold all our allocated tickets, and could of sold a lot more, i think we were allocated 1000 tickets


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 10930
Team Supported: Darlington
polarbear wrote:
Quakerz wrote:

They've already had plenty of cup finals against us and usually bring about 300. I can see 400 tops.

beg to differ, our last game against you, at the donkey drone, we sold all our allocated tickets, and could of sold a lot more, i think we were allocated 1000 tickets

Could HAVE

_________________
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:
Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:21 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 am
Posts: 5407
Team Supported: Darlington
polarbear wrote:
Quakerz wrote:

They've already had plenty of cup finals against us and usually bring about 300. I can see 400 tops.

beg to differ, our last game against you, at the donkey drone, we sold all our allocated tickets, and could of sold a lot more, i think we were allocated 1000 tickets


Utter bollocks! Are you seriously saying that there were only 1000 Darlo fans in the rest of Heritage Park that night??? You had 400-500 at best.

In fact, using your method of calculating fan numbers, there must have been 2500 Darlo at York last night.

Think about that, we had more fans at a midweek away game than you could get at home. :think:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:13 am
Posts: 92
Team Supported: spennymoor
Spyman wrote:
polarbear wrote:
Quakerz wrote:

They've already had plenty of cup finals against us and usually bring about 300. I can see 400 tops.

beg to differ, our last game against you, at the donkey drone, we sold all our allocated tickets, and could of sold a lot more, i think we were allocated 1000 tickets

Could HAVE

Could've


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Posts: 7525
Location: Liverpool
Team Supported: Darlington
Come on now Spyman. Picking up a Spennymoor fan for their poor grammar is quite a cheap shot. You should be congratulating him on being able to use a computer.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:13 am
Posts: 92
Team Supported: spennymoor
lo36789 wrote:
Come on now Spyman. Picking up a Spennymoor fan for their poor grammar is quite a cheap shot. You should be congratulating him on being able to use a computer.

I just follow my predictive text, i do apologise


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 20545
Team Supported: Darlington
polarbear wrote:
we sold all our allocated tickets, and could of sold a lot more, i think we were allocated 1000 tickets


Ahahahahaha, are you pissed? Is this c*** pissed?

_________________
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 20545
Team Supported: Darlington
polarbear wrote:
lo36789 wrote:
Come on now Spyman. Picking up a Spennymoor fan for their poor grammar is quite a cheap shot. You should be congratulating him on being able to use a computer.

I just follow my predictive text, i do apologise


How could "h...a...." turn into "of"? :lol:

_________________
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:13 am
Posts: 92
Team Supported: spennymoor
Quakerz wrote:
polarbear wrote:
lo36789 wrote:
Come on now Spyman. Picking up a Spennymoor fan for their poor grammar is quite a cheap shot. You should be congratulating him on being able to use a computer.

I just follow my predictive text, i do apologise


How could "h...a...." turn into "of"? :lol:

Ok I hold my hands up, i apologize again


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 20545
Team Supported: Darlington
loan_star wrote:

Utter bollocks! Are you seriously saying that there were only 1000 Darlo fans in the rest of Heritage Park that night??? You had 400-500 at best.



They were allocated 350 IIRC.

Well they will have 600 this time, we should make it all ticket now, in case more than 600 turn up (LOL)

400 max.

Reminds me of Halifax last season "600 tickets? Is that all?"

_________________
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Posts: 9685
Team Supported: Darlington
The game will probably be made all ticket, but I very much doubt that the game will sell out.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:33 pm
Posts: 985
Team Supported: Darlington
banktopp wrote:
polarbear wrote:
Does anyone know if its all ticket, as it could be a top of league clash by Monday


"Top of League Clash", in your dreams. After a hefty points deduction for failure to fulfill
a fixture,you will be in negative equity and bottom of the table.
Gone are the days when you could take Amos out for a slap up meal and he would sort things out for you. Even extend the season just for you I seem to remember.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very funny, but very true.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 10930
Team Supported: Darlington
polarbear wrote:
Quakerz wrote:
polarbear wrote:
lo36789 wrote:
Come on now Spyman. Picking up a Spennymoor fan for their poor grammar is quite a cheap shot. You should be congratulating him on being able to use a computer.

I just follow my predictive text, i do apologise


How could "h...a...." turn into "of"? [emoji38]

Ok I hold my hands up, i apologize again
Very funny.

She's on a wind-up. Ignore.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

_________________
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:
Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:18 am
Posts: 391
Team Supported: Darlington
we could send all 5 of the Spenny fans tickets to them in 1 envelope


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:24 pm
Posts: 978
Team Supported: Darlington
I could have coped with could've but then you let yourself down with a z in apologising! Are instead of our drives me nuts too.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Darlo_CR, Darlospike, Google [Bot], loan_star and 60 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group