AFC Telford United

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

super_les_mcjannet
Team Supported: Darlington

AFC Telford United

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:30 pm

Even though Telford have lost the last three games they seem similar to last season where they don't let many goals in and tomorrow could be a tough match.

Gray hasn't changed his starting eleven yet and not changed his sixteen in the last three games, so Wheatley, Richards, Burgess, Portas & Marrs are all kicking their heels. Can't see any reason to change things at the moment for Gray whilst it's currently working.

Be good to see a couple hundred on the attendance with no rain planned tomorrow afternoon.

HarrytheQuaker

Re: AFC Telford United

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:12 pm

Less than 2000 will be disappointing

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:01 pm

If we can get an early goal, then they'll have to push for an equaliser, which should give us more opportunities to score. I'm sure Telford will set they're stall out for a point and it will be up to us to break them down. Crowd should be over 2000, although Telford will probably bring under 30.

real_darlo_85

Post by real_darlo_85 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:23 pm

6-2 win. Att: 1863. :thumbup:
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

norwich darlo

Post by norwich darlo » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:02 am

real_darlo_85 wrote:6-2 win. Att: 1863. :thumbup:
I,d feel happier if this was a "Pete" prediction.

Feethams 1966

Post by Feethams 1966 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:40 am

I hope I'm wrong but after our fine start I just have a feeling about this one. I hope I'm wrong. However weren't this lot the ones who knocked us out of the FA cup 3-0 after we'd beaten Middlesbrough in the replay?
After their poor start they'll be looking to come good and there can't be room for complacency.
I can't make it to this game so I'll be biting my nails till I get in and hear the score.

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Feethams 1966 wrote:I hope I'm wrong but after our fine start I just have a feeling about this one. I hope I'm wrong. However weren't this lot the ones who knocked us out of the FA cup 3-0 after we'd beaten Middlesbrough in the replay?
After their poor start they'll be looking to come good and there can't be room for complacency.
I can't make it to this game so I'll be biting my nails till I get in and hear the score.
Weather not great with gusty high wind that that will turn it into a lottery if we continue with long ball game. Just hope it stays dry.

biccynana

Post by biccynana » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:59 pm

Feethams 1966 wrote:However weren't this lot the ones who knocked us out of the FA cup 3-0 after we'd beaten Middlesbrough in the replay?
Their players must be really old by now then :D