Harry Dunn

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

roadrunner
Team Supported: Darlington

Harry Dunn

Post by roadrunner » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:56 pm

Has he gone with Gray?

super_les_mcjannet

Re: Harry Dunn

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:04 pm

You tell us Roadrunner, you normally have the answers to these questions.

roadrunner

Post by roadrunner » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:12 pm

super_les_mcjannet wrote:You tell us Roadrunner, you normally have the answers to these questions.
You know all the answers , should of let the investors in cos no way will this fans owned project work couldn,t work years ago with local buisness men so ain’t going to work with a couple of buckets been there with 700 in feethams and that’s what’s coming next .
Last edited by roadrunner on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:20 pm

roadrunner wrote:
super_les_mcjannet wrote:You tell us Roadrunner, you normally have the answers to these questions.
You know all the answers , should of let the investors in cos no way will this fans owned project work couldn,t work years ago with local briskness men so ain’t going to work with a couple of buckets been there with 700 in feethams and that’s what’s coming next .
I have no issues with investment but not all investors work, some even run up debts and then put the club in administration and leave it to die. Obviously these are the ones you really need to avoid when making choices.

Fans owned has a number of challenges and I believed all along would probably never see football league days again as it is. How we have managed to get where we are so quickly is down to a lot of work, money from fans and a great drive from Gray. Our budget will likely be in and around the top 10 of this league so a top half finish would be achieving target, anything less is under achieving.

Been in Heritage park with 500 and odd.

Beano

Post by Beano » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:20 pm

roadrunner wrote:You know all the answers , should of let the investors in cos no way will this fans owned project work couldn,t work years ago with local briskness men so ain’t going to work with a couple of buckets been there with 700 in feethams and that’s what’s coming next .
Total bollocks.

divas

Post by divas » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:21 pm

Who is this joker? "Should of let the investors in" these mythical investors - you can only choose to accept something that is tabled and nothing was ever tabled as far as I'm aware. The way some are going on about needing investment you'd think that there was a queue around the block we'd been turning down left right and centre.

If there were people interested who now aren't because Gray has gone then we've dodged a huge bullet thankfully.

QuakerPete

Post by QuakerPete » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:25 pm

It was an "investor" who separated club and stadium effectively making us asset-less and, eventually, homeless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:26 pm

I think you have let your bias show there roadrunner. Guess this means your rumour making has been an attempt to undermine the fan owned model.

Definition of Investor: a person or organisation that puts money into financial schemes, property, etc. with the expectation of achieving a profit.

Can somebody on the "investor" side of the debate please please please explain to me where is the return for an investor?

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:36 pm

Not to mention that the use of "should of let" immediately undermines any argument.

Darlo_H

Post by Darlo_H » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:15 pm

roadrunner wrote:
You know all the answers , should of let the investors in cos no way will this fans owned project work couldn,t work years ago with local briskness men so ain’t going to work with a couple of buckets been there with 700 in feethams and that’s what’s coming next .
A fit and proper investor with a track record of reliability and a transparent plan of his investment and expected return is fine by me.

Your thin skinned mate Radged doesn't satisfy any of that criteria and I'm perfectly fine with him being another club's problem if it keeps him away from Darlo.
Jazz Maverick wrote:If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:21 am

lo36789 wrote:I think you have let your bias show there roadrunner. Guess this means your rumour making has been an attempt to undermine the fan owned model.

Definition of Investor: a person or organisation that puts money into financial schemes, property, etc. with the expectation of achieving a profit.

Can somebody on the "investor" side of the debate please please please explain to me where is the return for an investor?
This

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:33 am

Briskness....is that a quick moving business? And remember, it's have, not of. How many times, honestly?

Comfortably_numb

Post by Comfortably_numb » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:37 pm

don'tbuythesun wrote:Briskness....is that a quick moving business? And remember, it's have, not of. How many times, honestly?
This!

and "Not to mention that the use of "should of let" immediately undermines any argument."

This as well !!!

Go back to school....

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:16 pm

lo36789 wrote:I think you have let your bias show there roadrunner. Guess this means your rumour making has been an attempt to undermine the fan owned model.

Spot on lo.

Some might say that Singh has screwed us over twice - filling Martin's dreamy little eyes up with ££££££££ signs got him all revved up.
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!