Mark Bell leaves

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlo_Pete
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Mark Bell leaves

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:59 am

don'tbuythesun wrote:BradleyBlythe was apparently our Assistant Kit Manager. It's like on the film credits when you think....what do they do? I'm almost lost for words.
Surely we didn't need a kit manager and an assistant kit manager for a club at our level?

Undercovered

Post by Undercovered » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:15 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:
don'tbuythesun wrote:BradleyBlythe was apparently our Assistant Kit Manager. It's like on the film credits when you think....what do they do? I'm almost lost for words.
Surely we didn't need a kit manager and an assistant kit manager for a club at our level?
Depends who was getting paid by the club. I'd imagine one of the reasons why we had so many people was because they all worked for MGFA during the week. I guess it was probably a way that MG could justify using the DFC name/badge in conjunction with his academy. E.g. If provide staff FOC to the Club, regardless if they were really needed.

We've seen the coaching budget in the last accounts, it'll be interesting to see how that compares to a new set up.

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:41 am

Undercovered wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:
Depends who was getting paid by the club. I'd imagine one of the reasons why we had so many people was because they all worked for MGFA during the week. I guess it was probably a way that MG could justify using the DFC name/badge in conjunction with his academy. E.g. If provide staff FOC to the Club, regardless if they were really needed.

We've seen the coaching budget in the last accounts, it'll be interesting to see how that compares to a new set up.
probably services in kind. Both kit managers were top people.

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:46 am

It wasn't a slight on the person just on the need for the position.

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:09 am

don'tbuythesun wrote:It wasn't a slight on the person just on the need for the position.
I understood that.