You are here: darlofc.co.uk » Board index » The Uncovered Forums » Virtual Feethams
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:48 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post subject: Mr Tibbs award
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:59 pm 

Team Supported: Darlington
Totally gobsmacked.
Just gotten back from my UK trip...

Paul was a good friend, we kept in touch over the years even though we were other sides of the world.
I knew him through both football & business... When we were both in the UK he often rode with me to away games.

A wonderful guy with a true love of Darlo, always with a smile... Such a loss at such a young age.

He took on the responsibility of a child with challenges in life, in fact he flew to the UK to pick up some equipment for his boy recently... always with a smile.

* Perhaps we could name an award in his name to honour his name & love for the club ?
Perhaps a Volunteers award for service to the club to be awarded annually or any other suggestions to remember his service & love of the club.?

I know he would not expect that but would really be a good thing to do.
Those that know me know me know I am also an expat, so it would be difficult for me to organise from here but I am happy to get the ball rolling with a donation.
Any Darlo based fan happy to take on the task ?