Just a thought....

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

MikeinBlack2
Team Supported: Darlington

Just a thought....

Post by MikeinBlack2 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:18 am

It has been said on this board that DFC have approached a North East club in order to speak to a member of their staff. Most are assuming it's Whitby with regard to Chris Hardy. Just a thought, what if it's one of the 'big three' and it's an academy type of person? I'm thinking out of the box but what about Craig Liddle?

Just a thought.
Come on Darlo!
Smoke me a kipper....I'll be back for breakfast!

H1987

Re: Just a thought....

Post by H1987 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:28 am

Craig Liddle is a full time job at Boro, that i would imagine is well paid. We can't offer that.

The same at any of the big 3. Their youth team managers will be full time positions, that are reasonably secure (as far as jobs in football go).

spen666

Post by spen666 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:28 am

Thought the announcement said speaking to a club for permission to speak to their manager

Its obviously simon Grayson- although its a step up to a club that can fill its own ground, isn't sinking faster than the Titanic and is solvent.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:39 am

spen666 wrote:Thought the announcement said speaking to a club for permission to speak to their manager

Its obviously simon Grayson- although its a step up to a club that can fill its own ground, isn't sinking faster than the Titanic and is solvent.
Didn't you make this joke the other day?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

shawry

Post by shawry » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:53 am

Spyman wrote:
spen666 wrote:Thought the announcement said speaking to a club for permission to speak to their manager

He did and people ignored it then too

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:31 am

shawry wrote:
Spyman wrote:

He did and people ignored it then too

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Thought so. What a weirdo.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC