Darlo Uncovered
http://darlofc.co.uk/forum/

Paolo Mendes released
http://darlofc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34694
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Makka Pakka [ Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

Some say that his heart is in upside down, and that his teeth glow in the dark...
or that he's the main cause of global warming and his stomach is reverse engineered to make the I-Phone...
all we know is, he's called Mr Q.

Author:  theoriginalfatcat [ Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

What's happened to Mr Q?

Has he gone to York?

Author:  bga [ Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

theoriginalfatcat wrote:
What's happened to Mr Q?

Has he gone to York?

Subject to a medical, and York meeting the release fee in his current contract.

Author:  Darlogramps [ Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

I remember when Mr Q was arrested for drugs possession: http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/6 ... y/?ref=arc

Author:  Makka Pakka [ Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

I don't remember that or the world record mascot thing.

Author:  Darlo_Pete [ Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

I thought we had a Mr.Q, I'm sure I've seen him down at BM this season.

Author:  Makka Pakka [ Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

Sorry to break it to you Pete but Mr Q is actually a person in a costume - who may or may not have defected to York City. Hence the need to recruit a new person to maintain Mr Q's attendance at matches.

Author:  Darlo_Pete [ Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

Yes I was well aware of that, but thanks for pointing out the bloomin obvious!!!

Author:  Spyman [ Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

Makka Pakka wrote:
Sorry to break it to you Pete but Mr Q is actually a person in a costume - who may or may not have defected to York City. Hence the need to recruit a new person to maintain Mr Q's attendance at matches.
Aren't we all just people in costumes?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Author:  murtonquaker [ Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

Spyman wrote:
Paulo Mendes is released, DFC begin recruiting for a new Mr Q.

Coincidence? I think not.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


I wouldn't mind a shot at that gig...

Being Mr Q sounds right up my street, it is the kind of thing I would enjoy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Author:  Magical Quakers [ Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

Well today is your lucky day!

http://darlingtonfootballclub.co.uk/do-you-have-what-it-takes-to-be-quakers-new-mr-q/

Author:  Allan Quatermain [ Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

Spyman wrote:
Makka Pakka wrote:
Sorry to break it to you Pete but Mr Q is actually a person in a costume - who may or may not have defected to York City. Hence the need to recruit a new person to maintain Mr Q's attendance at matches.


Aren't we all just people in costumes?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Deep! But yes, we're all out in public wearing the face of the stranger.

Maybe this is a conversation for a different forum.

Author:  jjljks [ Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

Magical Quakers wrote:


Surely should be offered to Big Tim? He has a flare for that sort of thing ;) :lol:

Author:  Spyman [ Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

jjljks wrote:
Magical Quakers wrote:


Surely should be offered to Big Tim? He has a flare for that sort of thing ;) :lol:

I didn't think they were allowed in football grounds?

Author:  Darlo_Pete [ Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

Spyman wrote:
jjljks wrote:
Magical Quakers wrote:


Surely should be offered to Big Tim? He has a flare for that sort of thing ;) :lol:

I didn't think they were allowed in football grounds?


Flares, Big Tim or both? :lol: :lol:

Author:  darlo reborn [ Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

I was allowed into football grounds in my flares in the 70`s HA! HA!

Author:  Darlo_Pete [ Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

darlo reborn wrote:
I was allowed into football grounds in my flares in the 70`s HA! HA!


I'm surprised the fashion police didn't get you!! :D

Author:  don'tbuythesun [ Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

Was that before or after Levi jackets, white Birmingham baggies, red braces and docs? Didn't we look fantastic?!

Author:  murtonquaker [ Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Paolo Mendes released

Magical Quakers wrote:
I sent my an e-mail showing interest in the role

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/