Team Xmas Weekend

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Quakerlad
Team Supported: Darlington

Team Xmas Weekend

Post by Quakerlad » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:50 pm

Can't make my mind up if this a good thing or bad thing. Boozy weekend away.

Team in a relegation battle and a terrible run of form. Wouldn't it have been a great opportunity to get the team on the training pitch for a lengthy session, given Wright is trying to bring in a new style and formation, have 4 new players and we are conceding goals for fun.

Yet I get that they are not professionals, have a weekend off and the team spirit may just be the thing that gets us some results . Mind you doesn't like any of the new guys are there.

Probably think they should have been training though!

norwich darlo

Re: Team Xmas Weekend

Post by norwich darlo » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:15 pm

Out on the piss or taking the piss?

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:24 pm

How dare these young men try and enjoy themselves.

Outrageous behaviour.

They should be out there finding a sugar daddy to bankroll us, don't you agree PoolieLad? Sorry I mean Quakerlad.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:00 pm

Quakerlad wrote:Can't make my mind up if this a good thing or bad thing. Boozy weekend away.

Team in a relegation battle and a terrible run of form. Wouldn't it have been a great opportunity to get the team on the training pitch for a lengthy session, given Wright is trying to bring in a new style and formation, have 4 new players and we are conceding goals for fun.

Yet I get that they are not professionals, have a weekend off and the team spirit may just be the thing that gets us some results . Mind you doesn't like any of the new guys are there.

Behave yourself.

Beano

Post by Beano » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:59 pm

These lowlives should be parades naked through the town as we throw rotten fruit, faeces and scream abuse in their faces.

SHAME!

Or, like any group of employees, we could allow them to rebuild team spirit and morale ready for the challenges ahead in the New Year.

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:59 pm

Quakerlad wrote:Can't make my mind up if this a good thing or bad thing. Boozy weekend away.

Seriously!!!!!! CARTMAN was going until he signed for Farsley so he lost out due to a game down Birmingham and as for the new lads it would of all been arranged months ago... God they deserve to let there hair down , most clubs have Christmas do's just because of where we are doesn't mean they can't have one..