Saturday 16th December

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

AndyPark
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Saturday 16th December

Post by AndyPark » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:34 pm

Comfortably_numb wrote:
quaker4life wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Here we go again. Any perceived criticism and you immediately start with the insults. You've got quite a thing with accusing people of having mental illness, which is very distasteful and demonstrates how thin-skinned you are.

Anyone with half a brain cell can see I was talking generally about your two-faced behaviour.

You pretend to be sympathetic on here, then slag off Darlington with your embittered Spennymoor and Northern League chums elsewhere. But occasionally the mask slips and you start trolling on here.

Quite a pathetic existence really. Trolling and sniggering away, desperate for the acceptance of others.
There is a solution to the problem of Spen on this board but it would need widespread support, the fact he has hit an impressive 1,000 post count (besides him spending an ominous ammount of time alone behind a computer screen) is that others on here, myself included, have been receptive of him and responded to him

Should we cut this lifeline and outright ignore him, pure ostracization, I reckon he is the sort of unstable character who would become so desperate he would become abusive and a nuisance in general and would eventually get himself banned.

This method might take time but I am 100% confident it will work in the end and he will prove me right.
is there not some kind of ignore option on this messageboard?
http://www.darlofc.co.uk/forum/ucp.php? ... &mode=foes

Foes list, get him added to that. If link doesn’t work, you’ll find it on the board preferences.

biccynana

Post by biccynana » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:16 pm

AndyPark wrote:
Comfortably_numb wrote:
quaker4life wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Here we go again. Any perceived criticism and you immediately start with the insults. You've got quite a thing with accusing people of having mental illness, which is very distasteful and demonstrates how thin-skinned you are.

Anyone with half a brain cell can see I was talking generally about your two-faced behaviour.

You pretend to be sympathetic on here, then slag off Darlington with your embittered Spennymoor and Northern League chums elsewhere. But occasionally the mask slips and you start trolling on here.

Quite a pathetic existence really. Trolling and sniggering away, desperate for the acceptance of others.
There is a solution to the problem of Spen on this board but it would need widespread support, the fact he has hit an impressive 1,000 post count (besides him spending an ominous ammount of time alone behind a computer screen) is that others on here, myself included, have been receptive of him and responded to him

Should we cut this lifeline and outright ignore him, pure ostracization, I reckon he is the sort of unstable character who would become so desperate he would become abusive and a nuisance in general and would eventually get himself banned.

This method might take time but I am 100% confident it will work in the end and he will prove me right.
is there not some kind of ignore option on this messageboard?
http://www.darlofc.co.uk/forum/ucp.php? ... &mode=foes

Foes list, get him added to that. If link doesn’t work, you’ll find it on the board preferences.
That was easy.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:14 am

I don't see why we should hide away from it.

His nonsense, crass insults and deliberate mistruths should be challenged and shown up.

I notice he's cowardly failed to apologise for repeatedly using mental health as an ad hominem attack on people who criticise him. That kind of behaviour should be called out, not ignored.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:34 am

Jjljks-any idea of tomorrow's lottery numbers?

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:24 am

Remember the old rivals MB, when we had poolie fans on here winding up our fans? I think banning spen is a step too far, just ignore him.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:28 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:Remember the old rivals MB, when we had poolie fans on here winding up our fans? I think banning spen is a step too far, just ignore him.
All trolls stick together.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY