Class of 92 full time

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

HarrytheQuaker
Team Supported: Darlington

Class of 92 full time

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:51 am

I see the latest instalment of the Sal£ord story back from the brink is on.......................... Sky premier league tonight @ 10pm for anyone interested I've seen a clip and it shows us a few times..

SwansQuaker83
Team Supported: Swansea (and Darlo of course)

Re: Class of 92 full time

Post by SwansQuaker83 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:38 am

HarrytheQuaker wrote:I see the latest instalment of the Sal£ord story back from the brink is on.......................... Sky premier league tonight @ 10pm for anyone interested I've seen a clip and it shows us a few times..
I was going to watch it but I had an appointment to get water boarded at that time so I went to that instead

JamesDarlo

Post by JamesDarlo » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:07 pm

As fake and cringey as it all is, i did enjoy watching it. Really annoying it's not on bbc anymore, can't afford a sky sports subscription so I'll be missing out this time.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:19 pm

Likewise I've enjoyed the previous episodes and I have sky, so I'll watch with interest tonight. Thanks for the tip off.

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:48 pm

I wasn't a bad watch TBH..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Vodka_Vic

Post by Vodka_Vic » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:04 pm

Just watched the whole series in one go. What strikes you is what a huge step part to full time is and how far away from that we are. The main step is paying full time wages. Even Salford found that it costs too much to match the wages of the players' full time jobs. Also, how ridiculously awash with money this league is. Interestingly when some players signed full time for the following year and other players could not, factions started appearing in the dressing room and what a difference a united team makes. I'm sure TW and AW will help get this back for us.

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:42 pm

Vodka_Vic wrote:Just watched the whole series in one go. What strikes you is what a huge step part to full time is and how far away from that we are. The main step is paying full time wages. Even Salford found that it costs too much to match the wages of the players' full time jobs. Also, how ridiculously awash with money this league is. Interestingly when some players signed full time for the following year and other players could not, factions started appearing in the dressing room and what a difference a united team makes. I'm sure TW and AW will help get this back for us.
Where were the whole series Vic??

Vodka_Vic

Post by Vodka_Vic » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:47 pm

HarrytheQuaker wrote:
Vodka_Vic wrote:Just watched the whole series in one go. What strikes you is what a huge step part to full time is and how far away from that we are. The main step is paying full time wages. Even Salford found that it costs too much to match the wages of the players' full time jobs. Also, how ridiculously awash with money this league is. Interestingly when some players signed full time for the following year and other players could not, factions started appearing in the dressing room and what a difference a united team makes. I'm sure TW and AW will help get this back for us.
If you're a SkyQer then it automatically has the whole series.

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:54 pm

Vodka_Vic wrote:
HarrytheQuaker wrote:
If you're a SkyQer then it automatically has the whole series.
No not that posh.... Will have to wait cheers

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:26 am

Thought the programme was good, as it featured footie far more than the last TV series. Does anybody know when the next episode is?

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:14 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:Thought the programme was good, as it featured footie far more than the last TV series. Does anybody know when the next episode is?
You can watch all of them on demand pete

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk