Ryan Bowman

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, botrash, charlie, uncovered

Comfortably_numb
Team Supported: Darlington

Ryan Bowman

Post by Comfortably_numb » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Am at Tynecastle today - Hearts v Motherwell. Ryan Bowman in the Motherwell team. Be interesting to see how he does.

theoriginalfatcat

Re: Ryan Bowman

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:12 pm

Comfortably_numb wrote:Am at Tynecastle today - Hearts v Motherwell. Ryan Bowman in the Motherwell team. Be interesting to see how he does.
Yes, I saw his debut for Hereford, he came near the end and almost immediately scored.
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

darlo2001uk

Post by darlo2001uk » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:04 pm

theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Comfortably_numb wrote:Am at Tynecastle today - Hearts v Motherwell. Ryan Bowman in the Motherwell team. Be interesting to see how he does.
he came near the end and almost immediately scored.
Really!

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:40 pm

theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Yes, I saw his debut for Hereford, he came near the end and almost immediately scored.
Surely he will get done from the SFA for indecent exposure ImageImage

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:42 am

HarrytheQuaker wrote:
theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Surely he will get done from the SFA for indecent exposure ImageImage

It seems I made a hilarious, Darlopetesque one word omission.

Obviously it should have read 'he came ON near the end' ............

Apologies.
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011