Monkey hangers

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Sussex07
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Monkey hangers

Post by Sussex07 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:37 pm

Wtf!! even PJ Poolie has logged in today.. .anything to say PJ???

uncovered
Site Admin

Post by uncovered » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:02 pm

Will be interesting to see the reaction to whoever the investor may be. Pools story is so similar to ours.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:16 pm

Apparently they don't even know what the money they are trying to raise will be used for.

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:38 pm

Expect Stelling to abuse his position on national telly again by doing a rant about his team. If he did that for every team that was struggling financially it wouldn't be so bad.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:04 pm

Don't really blame him. If you were in same position you would do the same I expect. It would be different if he used it to other clubs detriment.

HarrytheQuaker

Monkey hangers

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:08 pm

Ebsfleet raised £490 today for the cause.... Are we gonna do one on Saturday??

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:13 pm

HarrytheQuaker wrote:Ebsfleet raised £490 today for the cause.... Are we gonna do one on Saturday??
We've got our own club to fundraise for. Why put that money to another club, Artlepools or otherwise?

Yes some of them raised money for us back in the day, but they had IOR paying for their club. We don't have that luxury now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:03 am

HarrytheQuaker wrote:Ebsfleet raised £490 today for the cause.... Are we gonna do one on Saturday??
Why the hell should we when the club officials let H’Angus parade around their ground with a bottomless bucket.

If fans wanna donate to them, do it via the JustGiving website as I know a lot of Darlo supporters are still aggrieved from the shenanigans they pulled years ago.

TheDenverMan
Team Supported: N/A

Post by TheDenverMan » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:44 am

Hope DarLOW is next
KOOOOOONICHIWA

OYD
Team Supported: Hartlepool

Post by OYD » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:03 am

I would like to think that you wouldn't......not that a lot of Poolies wouldn't be gratefull but I think you have enough concerns of your own.
As things stand, at the moment, we still seem to have the support of the local council which means we don't have any concerns about a ground. If Darlo were in the same situation then you'd more than likely be above us now in the National League, but because of off field goings on, look where we're both appear to be heading.

You lot stick to your own fundraising, we'll stick to ours and hopefully we'll meet up again in whichever league we both finally settle into. ;)

Sussex07

Post by Sussex07 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:58 am

TheDenverMan wrote:Hope DarLOW is next
Who is this Scrote? :roll:

My opinion

Post by My opinion » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:04 am

Sussex07 wrote:
Who is this Scrote? :roll:
Just ignore it... It's probably what He/She gets off on.

H1987

Post by H1987 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:28 pm

What did Karl Darlow do to you?! Who hurt you??

murtonquaker
Team Supported: Mighty Darlo

Post by murtonquaker » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:17 pm

Some on the Bunker are saying Raj Singh is interested in the Hangers

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

divas

Post by divas » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:17 pm

Wouldn’t surprise me based on one or two things I’d heard about an investor that they’d been speaking to. Couple of comments about him and the assurances he wanted made me think it could be Raj. He’s clearly got some spare cash he wants to throw away. Wouldn’t surprise me after the comments he made when we made it clear that we didn’t want him back that he’d rock up at Pools to prove a point.

Pools fans seem desperate trying to see the good in his tenure at Darlington before he decided he didn’t want to put any more money in - exactly as Sage have done with them and are getting panned as a result.

Just wait until he moves them to the Arena which he may well soon own.

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:53 pm

Yup, there's something in it. And they called us a laughing stock...

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:48 pm

Please tell me that's a joke?

Poolies are actually all for Raj Singh to take over? :lol: :lol: If that's the case, everyone may aswell stop helping them now as it'll all end in tears again if he took over.

magic1

Post by magic1 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:51 pm

Heard that Raj & Stelling are part of it with one of the Trust groups.

Raj may be taking them over to fuck them over to get back in our good books so he can get his grubby mitts on some land !! He might aswell just buy in to Mowden

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:52 pm

divas wrote:
:shock:

I'd be very worried if I were a Hartlepool fan and Singh was involved in a rescue package. Was he not involved in two separate administrations with us (2009 as VC and 2012 as owner)? Would he even pass the FA's ownership test?

I suppose if they are desperate they may be willing to accept anyone with a bit of cash to spare (not that they have a choice I guess)

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:03 pm

The Hangers are so desperate they'd look for the positives if it was a Singh-Reynolds dream ticket.

TinShedDarloFan

Post by TinShedDarloFan » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:08 pm

Surprised to see Pools fans trying to see a positive side to Singh, they seem to think we were split 50/50 on his return, not sure where that's come from when the majority of us didn't want him near the club. I wouldn't wish Raj on anyone.....even Hartlepool

shawry

Post by shawry » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:17 pm

TinShedDarloFan wrote:Surprised to see Pools fans trying to see a positive side to Singh, they seem to think we were split 50/50 on his return, not sure where that's come from when the majority of us didn't want him near the club. I wouldn't wish Raj on anyone.....even Hartlepool
They misunderstood the concept some didn't want his money at all, and some wanted to take what he offered but still vote no when he tried to take ownership.

Ultimately they'll take the best deal that offers them hope of staying where they are, that best deal might not be very good though.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

divas

Post by divas » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:20 pm

al_quaker wrote:
divas wrote:

I'd be very worried if I were a Hartlepool fan and Singh was involved in a rescue package. Was he not involved in two separate administrations with us (2009 as VC and 2012 as owner)? Would he even pass the FA's ownership test?

I suppose if they are desperate they may be willing to accept anyone with a bit of cash to spare (not that they have a choice I guess)
Yes he would pass the ownership test, this is something we looked into last year

divas

Post by divas » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:24 pm

Ultimately the Hartlepool fans won’t have a say as they don’t own the club. If he did want to take over there’s nothing they could do, that’s the problem when you’re privately owned.

However it does sounds as though any deal would be alongside the HUST so they may have some say on that basis. The HUST can forget about any share in the club though - they might get a token seat on the board but Raj will want the share of the club that his investment demands - exactly as he wanted here

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:30 pm

They trust Stelling and it looks like RS may be in with him as the only option on the table. Therefore they seem willing to overlook the fact that RS wrecked one North-east football club, pulled the rug, stood by and watched it fall. His sensitivity to any kind of criticism and leanings towards dummy spitting and vindictiveness would also come back to haunt them.

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:33 pm

divas wrote:
al_quaker wrote:
divas wrote:

Yes he would pass the ownership test, this is something we looked into last year
Ah OK cheers.

Raises questions about the test of course

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:40 pm

For anyone wanting a giggle at these idiots..

http://www.pooliebunker.co.uk/newbunker ... =2&t=62705

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:58 pm

AndyPark wrote:For anyone wanting a giggle at these idiots..

http://www.pooliebunker.co.uk/newbunker ... =2&t=62705
To be fair, Hartlepool fans seeing their club on the verge of bankruptcy considering the merits of Singh as owner isn't as bad as some of our fans considering welcoming him back because our manager wanted a bigger playing budget.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:03 pm

The only reason Singh would go to poolie, is in the wild belief that such a move would piss the Darlo fans off. Fill your boots, you're welcome to him.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:30 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:The only reason Singh would go to poolie, is in the wild belief that such a move would piss the Darlo fans off. Fill your boots, you're welcome to him.
Nonsense.

The only reason he'd get involved is if he thinks he can line his pockets. Nothing to do with us.

He'll put money in, and if it all goes wrong he'll call it a loan and make himself the major creditor. Exactly as he did to us.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC