Darlo Uncovered
http://darlofc.co.uk/forum/

Alfreton roll call
http://darlofc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35230
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Vodka_Vic [ Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Alfreton roll call

OK. Let's forget the negativity for now and look forward to Saturday. Who's going to make the trip for the relegation 6 pointer? I'll be there to cheer on the boys.

Author:  AndyPark [ Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

Be lucky if there is 150 to be fair. Shame really as I enjoyed it last season.

Author:  Darlopartisan [ Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

AndyPark wrote:
Be lucky if there is 150 to be fair. Shame really as I enjoyed it last season.


Na! 300 plus hardcore

Author:  Vodka_Vic [ Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

We need you there Andy Park, to take your top off when we score.

Author:  grimsbyquaker [ Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

Am there...naked aggression when Styche lashes in a last minute winner into the roof of the net. Gillies to tear them a new one

Author:  AndyPark [ Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

Vodka_Vic wrote:
We need you there Andy Park, to take your top off when we score.

Not this time :lol: :lol: I'm in Grimsby for the weekend seeing the little en etc :thumbup:

Author:  QUAKERMAN2 [ Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

grimsbyquaker wrote:
Am there...naked aggression when Styche lashes in a last minute winner into the roof of the net. Gillies to tear them a new one

We are noted for our away support and the Darlo fans are pretty much one of the best in this league and I think it is this that well help us get out of this mess.No need to make any changes from Salford, Portas in for Collins in a 442 and Reece will be desperate to hit the onion sack so a 2-0 win for me and a clean sheet.Cannot make the game Nick, its the pirhanas birthday but will have the fans radio on.You and Vic enjoy the game.(hopefully)Up the Quakers.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Author:  D_F_C [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

QUAKERMAN2 wrote:
grimsbyquaker wrote:
Am there...naked aggression when Styche lashes in a last minute winner into the roof of the net. Gillies to tear them a new one

We are noted for our away support and the Darlo fans are pretty much one of the best in this league and I think it is this that well help us get out of this mess.No need to make any changes from Salford, Portas in for Collins in a 442 and Reece will be desperate to hit the onion sack so a 2-0 win for me and a clean sheet.Cannot make the game Nick, its the pirhanas birthday but will have the fans radio on.You and Vic enjoy the game.(hopefully)Up the Quakers.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk


Completely agree with the team you’ve stated


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Author:  tezza [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

5 of us making the trip. Expect 250 following

Author:  QUAKERMAN2 [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

tezza wrote:
5 of us making the trip. Expect 250 following

As I mentioned before, the Darlo away support is superb and will be vital in the coming months, they really get behind the lads and hopefully this will impact on our results going forward.I honestly think the fans could make the difference in us staying up.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Author:  Darlobaz79 [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

Me and my two boys will be there, coming from South Bucks

Author:  ron-harbertson-hero [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

On the way from Warwickshire.

Author:  Emdubya [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

61 seater bus fromDFCSG.

Author:  LoidLucan [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

It's all set up for victory.....

"Home form needs drastic improvement, with the Reds having lost six home league games in a row, Alfreton haven't picked up maximum points at home in the league since a 4-1 win over Gainsborough back in September."

Looks like pretty much everyone beats them on their own turf. What can possibly go wrong ;)

Author:  Bank Top [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

Couple of us heading down :thumbup:

Author:  50 years [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

I am certainly going -the team needs the supporters behind them at this time.

Author:  MCFCDarlo3 [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

Was there 2012, depressing day.

Wold love to be there Sat but on a mates birthday bash in Scarborough :(

Author:  HarrytheQuaker [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

50 years wrote:
I am certainly going -the team needs the supporters behind them at this time.
It will be as flat as BM is we don't sing much now, yes in fits and sperts ...

Author:  AndyPark [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

HarrytheQuaker wrote:
50 years wrote:
I am certainly going -the team needs the supporters behind them at this time.
It will be as flat as BM is we don't sing much now, yes in fits and sperts ...

I hate the atmosphere at Blackwell Meadows sometimes, one section will start a chant.. Only for another part of the Tin Shed to start another. It's pathetic that we can't all sing 1 song together.

Petty as fuck on some parts from some supporters.

Author:  tezza [ Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

Maybe they do not agree with your cliques fascination with peado chants. Its not clever is it

Author:  AndyPark [ Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

Get a grip you miserable fuck.

Find me at a game and if you hear me say those words, good on you because I assure I don’t. Tit.

Author:  Beano [ Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

tezza wrote:
Maybe they do not agree with your cliques fascination with peado chants. Its not clever is it


Agreed, Tezza.

Author:  darlo2001uk [ Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Alfreton roll call

tezza wrote:
Maybe they do not agree with your cliques fascination with peado chants. Its not clever is it


Or your group's misogynistic chants to home team stewards.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/