Match highlights

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Vodka_Vic
Team Supported: Darlington

Match highlights

Post by Vodka_Vic » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:11 pm

Kev Luff might be able to shed some light on this.
Back in September I think the deal was that full match highlights could not be posted until Monday at 12 midnight.
However, a few games, including some from our own division, are already on the National League website. Has the League relented on this rule?

biccynana

Re: Match highlights

Post by biccynana » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:18 pm

Vodka_Vic wrote:Kev Luff might be able to shed some light on this.
Back in September I think the deal was that full match highlights could not be posted until Monday at 12 midnight.
However, a few games, including some from our own division, are already on the National League website. Has the League relented on this rule?
I thought they had on go on the NL site first and could only appear on clubs' own web/YT sites later.

Vodka_Vic

Post by Vodka_Vic » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:20 pm

That explains it then. Thanks. Pretty pointless rule anyway. If I wanted to watch highlights of a team then I'd just go on their website the next day. It just makes fans wait another 24 hours.

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:55 pm

Vodka_Vic wrote:That explains it then. Thanks. Pretty pointless rule anyway. If I wanted to watch highlights of a team then I'd just go on their website the next day. It just makes fans wait another 24 hours.
I'd rather wait till Kevs highlights are out and give us the hits and NOT the National leagues website as the made this ridiculous rule up... Cheers Kev I'm on nights tonight so can't wait till 12.01 when I get a elert from you tube saying the video is ready to watch...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:31 am

Kev may have to invest in some windscreen wipers for his lenses. It was nice to 'see' goal #6 and also some of the saves that Ferriby keeper made which stopped it getting to double figures! Thanks for all the good work, Kev & team :thumbup:

Neil Johnson

Post by Neil Johnson » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:34 pm

I can wait until early Monday mornings, as I wouldn't want to be party to the exploitation of the vounteers that provide such a great service. Some clubs are publishing on Sundays, but that might be unofficially being broadcast by individual fans.