You are here: darlofc.co.uk » Board index » The Uncovered Forums » Virtual Feethams
It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:30 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am
Posts: 1084
Team Supported: Darlington
Do you know what. I just think that York City, the club and all the supporters, have simply lost the sense of fun. Everything about the set up is just grim and too bloody serious. Their fans go to the matches demanding 3 points. It rubs off on their players who are scared on the pitch.They're so fixated about getting out of the league that they've forgotten to enjoy the journey. The fact we've won the Non-League challenge is indicative of the fact that we as supporters, players and club tend to approach things with a smile on our face. Reece Styche is a character that TW brought in who obviously takes it seriously but does it with a sense of fun, hence the diving into the snow which won us the money, and this was during our shocking run as well. When TW talked about Reece Styche when signing him, he said 'He'll be a cult hero', and I think he sensed that there was a bit of an atmosphere around this club at the time, hence signing a larger than life character like Reece to lift the mood, and boy has it been lifted. If you see TW and AW at games, they're there having a bit of light-hearted banter with the fans before during and after. Sean Gregan was seen having a laugh at York in the stand during a match when they were losing and he was absolutely pilloried by the fans. I mean, for God's sake! Another example, our chief executive singing lead vocals in a gig, as well as helping clear the snow before Chorley. They work hard, they play hard. I really enjoy the atmosphere around our club at the moment and it couldn't be further removed from York. If you don't enjoy the journey, you may as well not be having it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:38 am
Posts: 287
Team Supported: Darlington
Vodka_Vic wrote:
Do you know what. I just think that York City, the club and all the supporters, have simply lost the sense of fun. Everything about the set up is just grim and too bloody serious. Their fans go to the matches demanding 3 points. It rubs off on their players who are scared on the pitch.They're so fixated about getting out of the league that they've forgotten to enjoy the journey. The fact we've won the Non-League challenge is indicative of the fact that we as supporters, players and club tend to approach things with a smile on our face. Reece Styche is a character that TW brought in who obviously takes it seriously but does it with a sense of fun, hence the diving into the snow which won us the money, and this was during our shocking run as well. When TW talked about Reece Styche when signing him, he said 'He'll be a cult hero', and I think he sensed that there was a bit of an atmosphere around this club at the time, hence signing a larger than life character like Reece to lift the mood, and boy has it been lifted. If you see TW and AW at games, they're there having a bit of light-hearted banter with the fans before during and after. Sean Gregan was seen having a laugh at York in the stand during a match when they were losing and he was absolutely pilloried by the fans. I mean, for God's sake! Another example, our chief executive singing lead vocals in a gig, as well as helping clear the snow before Chorley. They work hard, they play hard. I really enjoy the atmosphere around our club at the moment and it couldn't be further removed from York. If you don't enjoy the journey, you may as well not be having it.


You know what, that's a cracking post, Vic :clap: :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:03 pm
Posts: 188
Location: 53°22'N, 0°01'W
Team Supported: Darlington FC
Bloody hell Vic...I hadn’t thought about it in that way. I reckon your observation is bang right


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:06 pm
Posts: 135
Team Supported: Darlington
Do have to say, I'm having a bloody good time supporting darlington at the moment. Don't envy the negative stormclouds over York and Pools. Fantastic post Vic


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:33 am
Posts: 121
Location: Shropshire
Team Supported: Darlington
Now losing to F.C. United of Manchester...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Posts: 10583
Team Supported: Darlington
They really are imploding. At this rate Gray will get the sack before the end of the season. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 pm
Posts: 10
Team Supported: Darlington
Darlo_Pete wrote:
They really are imploding. At this rate Gray will get the sack before the end of the season. :lol:


Wouldn’t be too surprised if it was tonight. 4 losses in a row without a goal, down to 9th.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 11235
Team Supported: Darlington
Problem for their fans is that his mate Penney seems to be running things.

I'd imagine he'll jump before he's pushed so he can blame the fans for his failure.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

_________________
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:
Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:25 am
Posts: 821
Team Supported: Darlington
FCUM 1-0 York City. Oh dear :lol: wonder what the excuse will be this time?
Got it, 1. the transfer window is closed and 2. my squad isn't big enough, and 3 the star player is injured & 4. His Mum says big boys / fans must not be cruel to ferrets & blame me.

Another season in VNLN beckons, along with a fire-sale / manager sacked / administration. :wave:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:02 pm
Posts: 1296
Team Supported: Darlington
Can we finish higher than York, 7 points
behind two games in hand, it's possible, I'd love to be in a higher position than Grays team. At the end of the season.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Posts: 10966
Location: Darlington
Team Supported: Darlington
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
https://twitter.com/#!/AndrewParkk


Darlington Football Club: The club that refused to die.
Bought by the fans; for the fans!

17/18 Season:
WWWDLDDLLDWDLDLWLLDLLWLLLDDWWWLWWDWDLW


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am
Posts: 1084
Team Supported: Darlington
Andy, that did make me chuckle.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:45 pm
Posts: 166
Team Supported: Darlington
I didn’t like the way Gray left and I’m sure on reflection he may have done things differently
but let’s not forget for 5 years he couldn’t do anything wrong remember Whitby. So please remember that when some on here seem to enjoy his obvious torrid time.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Posts: 10583
Team Supported: Darlington
Sorry but Gray's record doesn't count for nowt now.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Posts: 10966
Location: Darlington
Team Supported: Darlington
Fuck MG, appreciate what he did for us.

But the manner he left, He crushed the memories he made. He can do one and I hope he fails at every job he goes for.

_________________
https://twitter.com/#!/AndrewParkk


Darlington Football Club: The club that refused to die.
Bought by the fans; for the fans!

17/18 Season:
WWWDLDDLLDWDLDLWLLDLLWLLLDDWWWLWWDWDLW


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:41 pm
Posts: 4841
Team Supported: Darlington
DarloDave40 wrote:
I didn’t like the way Gray left and I’m sure on reflection he may have done things differently
but let’s not forget for 5 years he couldn’t do anything wrong remember Whitby. So please remember that when some on here seem to enjoy his obvious torrid time.


Whilst I can't be bothered to go over top at Gray failing, I can see why some do and that is the way Gray advised he dragged this club forward, with 5 different chairmen and starting with only 1 player etc. He should have thanked the fans for their support including the financial support that meant he had a decent budget for every league we were in.

It looks like he has been found out, it was having a good team and momentum that pushed us through to 5th last season but Gray struggled when he couldn't buy his way out of trouble and moved on because he didn't have the tools/resources anymore.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Posts: 10966
Location: Darlington
Team Supported: Darlington
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p064mffc

Another load of excuses.

_________________
https://twitter.com/#!/AndrewParkk


Darlington Football Club: The club that refused to die.
Bought by the fans; for the fans!

17/18 Season:
WWWDLDDLLDWDLDLWLLDLLWLLLDDWWWLWWDWDLW


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Posts: 7646
Location: Liverpool
Team Supported: Darlington
Heard today that Billy Heath has been interviewed for the York City job...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 11235
Team Supported: Darlington
onewayup wrote:
Can we finish higher than York, 7 points
behind two games in hand, it's possible, I'd love to be in a higher position than Grays team. At the end of the season.

Not sure - I can't see us taking more than 9 points from 12 and that's being positive. Nuneaton and Southport (on current form) both look very winnable, we have a good record against Spennymoor, but Stockport will be a difficult game.

York would have to fail to win at home to Leamington for us to stand a chance really.

_________________
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:
Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:59 pm
Posts: 423
Location: Hereford
Team Supported: Darlington
Spyman wrote:
onewayup wrote:
Can we finish higher than York, 7 points
behind two games in hand, it's possible, I'd love to be in a higher position than Grays team. At the end of the season.

Not sure - I can't see us taking more than 9 points from 12 and that's being positive. Nuneaton and Southport (on current form) both look very winnable, we have a good record against Spennymoor, but Stockport will be a difficult game.

York would have to fail to win at home to Leamington for us to stand a chance really.

Possibly Stockport may be a winnable game. As they are already guaranteed a play-off place, and our game against them is their last before the play-offs start, they may well be looking to rest some players.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 20766
Team Supported: Darlington
Spyman wrote:
onewayup wrote:
Can we finish higher than York, 7 points
behind two games in hand, it's possible, I'd love to be in a higher position than Grays team. At the end of the season.

Not sure - I can't see us taking more than 9 points from 12 and that's being positive. Nuneaton and Southport (on current form) both look very winnable, we have a good record against Spennymoor, but Stockport will be a difficult game.

York would have to fail to win at home to Leamington for us to stand a chance really.


I can see them failing to beat Leamington.

After all, we failed to beat them earlier in the season with the same poor manager, and York are piss poor now.

Leamington are also in big danger at the bottom so have everything to play for.

_________________
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 11235
Team Supported: Darlington
Quakerz wrote:
Spyman wrote:
onewayup wrote:
Can we finish higher than York, 7 points
behind two games in hand, it's possible, I'd love to be in a higher position than Grays team. At the end of the season.

Not sure - I can't see us taking more than 9 points from 12 and that's being positive. Nuneaton and Southport (on current form) both look very winnable, we have a good record against Spennymoor, but Stockport will be a difficult game.

York would have to fail to win at home to Leamington for us to stand a chance really.


I can see them failing to beat Leamington.

After all, we failed to beat them earlier in the season with the same poor manager, and York are piss poor now.

Leamington are also in big danger at the bottom so have everything to play for.

Could happen, of course. Any team that has lost 4 on the bounce is liable to lose to anyone.
Still a big ask for us to take 8 or 9 points from our remaining 4 games though.

_________________
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:
Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Posts: 3254
Team Supported: Darlington
Here’s a good stat.

National League North last 10 games.

York city FC (Big Club) 8 points, goal diff -7

Darlington FC ( bucket collecting embarrassment) 20 points goal diff + 9

_________________
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 pm
Posts: 1684
Team Supported: Darlington
does look like MG is just a one trick pony - his main strategy to turn results around for a club is to spend his way out of it. take that option away, and his coaching / managing skills are a tad exposed.

he's not the only manager with this approach mind.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 am
Posts: 5564
Team Supported: Darlington
For those that love having a dig at Gray, do you same people hold Brian Little with the same contempt?
After all he had good budgets for the leagues he was in and then put all those players on extended contracts when we were going into a league they weren't good enough for.
Then when he realised there wasnt going to be the funds to get the players he wanted he then upped sticks and went to Leicester. The problems he left behind almost cost us our club back then too and if it wasnt for John Brockbank we would have folded.
If think the criticism of Gray for how he left is fair game but some of the comments are OTT in my opinion.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:55 pm
Posts: 2425
Team Supported: Darlington
loan_star wrote:
For those that love having a dig at Gray, do you same people hold Brian Little with the same contempt?
After all he had good budgets for the leagues he was in and then put all those players on extended contracts when we were going into a league they weren't good enough for.
Then when he realised there wasnt going to be the funds to get the players he wanted he then upped sticks and went to Leicester. The problems he left behind almost cost us our club back then too and if it wasnt for John Brockbank we would have folded.
If think the criticism of Gray for how he left is fair game but some of the comments are OTT in my opinion.
No, because while BL made mistakes, I don't recall him saying we were a laughing stock and force things with ultimatums, and he left for a club that everyone felt was a step up and would have been foolish to turn down.



Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 pm
Posts: 1684
Team Supported: Darlington
shawry wrote:
loan_star wrote:
For those that love having a dig at Gray, do you same people hold Brian Little with the same contempt?
After all he had good budgets for the leagues he was in and then put all those players on extended contracts when we were going into a league they weren't good enough for.
Then when he realised there wasnt going to be the funds to get the players he wanted he then upped sticks and went to Leicester. The problems he left behind almost cost us our club back then too and if it wasnt for John Brockbank we would have folded.
If think the criticism of Gray for how he left is fair game but some of the comments are OTT in my opinion.
No, because while BL made mistakes, I don't recall him saying we were a laughing stock and force things with ultimatums, and he left for a club that everyone felt was a step up and would have been foolish to turn down.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk


correct. its more the manner of MG's comments prior to leaving and trying to bring Raj Singh of all people back to the club.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 3773
Team Supported: Darlington
However, plenty within the fanbase were comfortable with the idea of Raj being back in the fold. There was a school of thought last May of "let's take his £40k and hear him out."

_________________
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 pm
Posts: 1684
Team Supported: Darlington
Darlogramps wrote:
However, plenty within the fanbase were comfortable with the idea of Raj being back in the fold. There was a school of thought last May of "let's take his £40k and hear him out."


which is annoying given how far the club have come without the need for a rich benefactor. plus it's given opposition fans the notion that we were prepared to deal with Singh.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: York City
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:55 pm
Posts: 2425
Team Supported: Darlington
Darlogramps wrote:
However, plenty within the fanbase were comfortable with the idea of Raj being back in the fold. There was a school of thought last May of "let's take his £40k and hear him out."
In fairness I was happy to take the 40k and vote no for further investment as I assumed that would mean he had no real power

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: darlo2001uk, darlobob, en passant, jonn and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group