You are here: darlofc.co.uk » Board index » The Uncovered Forums » Virtual Feethams
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:32 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:07 pm
Posts: 1198
Team Supported: Darlington
Bradford PA 2 Gainsborough 0
Curzon 0 Kidderminster 0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:49 pm
Posts: 218
Team Supported: Darlington
Come on Kiddy FFS


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:36 pm
Posts: 195
Team Supported: Darlington
Kiddie have just scored


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 5:03 pm
Posts: 180
Team Supported: Darlington
bradford PA 3-0 now


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 pm
Posts: 1266
Team Supported: Darlington
Table looking better for us.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:41 pm
Posts: 4742
Team Supported: Darlington
Also looking like a draw at BPA might be a good result for us on Sat :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:38 am
Posts: 230
Team Supported: Darlington
Trike1 wrote:
bradford PA 3-0 now


4-0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:57 pm
Posts: 2088
Team Supported: Darlington
4-0 BPA... Should be a good scoring game Satda

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am
Posts: 953
Team Supported: Darlington
Don't read anything into Gainsborough's score in relation to Saturday. They are truly shocking away from home. When we won at Leamington, Leamington had hammered Gainsborough 3-0 the previous Tuesday.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:57 pm
Posts: 2088
Team Supported: Darlington
5-0

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:49 pm
Posts: 218
Team Supported: Darlington
Curzon 1 Kidderminster 1


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:57 pm
Posts: 2088
Team Supported: Darlington
Vodka_Vic wrote:
Don't read anything into Gainsborough's score in relation to Saturday. They are truly shocking away from home. When we won at Leamington, Leamington had hammered Gainsborough 3-0 the previous Tuesday.

They are in the playoffs for FFS and scoring goals that's all, They looked a decent team when we played them at BM..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:38 am
Posts: 230
Team Supported: Darlington
5-0 BPA, and CA have equalised v Kiddie


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am
Posts: 953
Team Supported: Darlington
HarrytheQuaker wrote:
Vodka_Vic wrote:
Don't read anything into Gainsborough's score in relation to Saturday. They are truly shocking away from home. When we won at Leamington, Leamington had hammered Gainsborough 3-0 the previous Tuesday.

They are in the playoffs for FFS and scoring goals that's all, They looked a decent team when we played them at BM..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk


And we will be a completely different proposition to Gainsborough who can't play away.
What I will say about Kiddy is if they can't win at Curzon Ashton then I'm confident we can turn them over in a couple of weeks.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:07 pm
Posts: 1198
Team Supported: Darlington
Kiddie now 2-1 up


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am
Posts: 953
Team Supported: Darlington
....and thankfully I spoke too soon. 2-1 Kiddie. Death by Flash Scores. Just like death by Teletext. Especially in the Conference. Was it Page 149?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 pm
Posts: 1266
Team Supported: Darlington
We should have a good following at Bradford Adam, probably match the Bradford support so will make for a good atmosphere.Knowing Carlo, would not surprise me if we get at least a draw.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 pm
Posts: 1266
Team Supported: Darlington
Meant Darlo , predictive text!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am
Posts: 953
Team Supported: Darlington
QUAKERMAN2 wrote:
Meant Darlo , predictive text!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk


Me and the little soldier will be there.
I've just sneaked upstairs very quietly so his mam couldn't hear to whisper to him through his bedroom door that Kidderminster are winning at Curzon Ashton. Poor little lad's trying to get to sleep, but he needs to know.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:38 am
Posts: 230
Team Supported: Darlington
quakerste wrote:
Kiddie now 2-1 up


F/t. Kiddie now unbeaten in 17 league games, apparently.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 pm
Posts: 1266
Team Supported: Darlington
Vodka_Vic wrote:
QUAKERMAN2 wrote:
Meant Darlo , predictive text!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk


Me and the little soldier will be there.
I've just sneaked upstairs very quietly so his mam couldn't hear to whisper to him through his bedroom door that Kidderminster are winning at Curzon Ashton. Poor little lad's trying to get to sleep, but he needs to know.

Got to keep the little fella updated Adam, these are massive results.Pretty certain 2 of us will be there on Saturday, love Indian food.
biccynana wrote:
quakerste wrote:
Kiddie now 2-1 up


F/t. Kiddie now unbeaten in 17 league games, apparently.



Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:01 pm
Posts: 662
Location: Stockton-On-Tees
Team Supported: Darlington
Shame BPA won, another play off contender picking up 3 points.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:38 pm
Posts: 12281
Team Supported: Darlington
biccynana wrote:
quakerste wrote:
Kiddie now 2-1 up


F/t. Kiddie now unbeaten in 17 league games, apparently.


Not surprising given where they are in the table these days after being in the bottom 6 after about 10 games.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:25 am
Posts: 683
Team Supported: Darlington
Don't fancy our chances against BPA or Kiddie on their current form, despite our own decent improvements. Perhaps the weather will be an issue and buy us some more time with a postponement? At least Curzon & Gainsborough failed to close the gap on us plus worsened their goal difference. At least our fate is now firmly back in our own hands, we don't have to rely on other results to go our way :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:24 pm
Posts: 1060
Team Supported: Darlington
Not sure why we'd need to buy some time. Four games undefeated and confidence is high. Exactly the right time to get these games played?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Posts: 10267
Team Supported: Darlington
At least with BPA playing this evening, it'll have given TW & AW a chance to take in the opposition's game in person.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:57 pm
Posts: 2088
Team Supported: Darlington
Gainsborough have sacked there manager and Assistant , Hoping for an up turn in results I suppose


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:18 pm
Posts: 918
Team Supported: Darlington
jjljks wrote:
Don't fancy our chances against BPA or Kiddie on their current form, despite our own decent improvements. Perhaps the weather will be an issue and buy us some more time with a postponement? At least Curzon & Gainsborough failed to close the gap on us plus worsened their goal difference. At least our fate is now firmly back in our own hands, we don't have to rely on other results to go our way :thumbup:

"At least our fate is now firmly back in our own hands, we don't have to rely on other results to go our way" How do you come to that conclusion, given every team below us bar Ferriby can overtake us if they win their games in hand? Have you mathematically calculated every score combination and concluded we cannot be caught if we win all our remaining 13 matches? Just interested in your logic.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am
Posts: 953
Team Supported: Darlington
Because Gainsborough play Southport this Saturday, making it mathematically impossible for all teams to overtake us.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Tonight's scores
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:41 pm
Posts: 4742
Team Supported: Darlington
bga wrote:
jjljks wrote:
Don't fancy our chances against BPA or Kiddie on their current form, despite our own decent improvements. Perhaps the weather will be an issue and buy us some more time with a postponement? At least Curzon & Gainsborough failed to close the gap on us plus worsened their goal difference. At least our fate is now firmly back in our own hands, we don't have to rely on other results to go our way :thumbup:

"At least our fate is now firmly back in our own hands, we don't have to rely on other results to go our way" How do you come to that conclusion, given every team below us bar Ferriby can overtake us if they win their games in hand? Have you mathematically calculated every score combination and concluded we cannot be caught if we win all our remaining 13 matches? Just interested in your logic.


I haven't looked at it but don't they all play each other so a number of them would have to drop some points. I think you are just looking at games played and points available but they can't all win them all if they are playing each other and us.

It is in our hands either way to be honest, we just have to keep getting results.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group