Raj Singh Takeover

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

QUAKERMAN2
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Raj Singh Takeover

Post by QUAKERMAN2 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:38 pm

Darlogramps wrote:Quakerman2 is still going on about Gray.

Next he'll be telling us Gray is to blame for the Skripals' poisoning.

Perhaps it's because Quakerman2 declared that Gray, after the infamous FF, was indisputably the right man to lead us forward. Quite the about turn.
When did I say after the FF that Gray was the right man to take us forward?.Is that the best you can come up with Grampsy.For the record and particularly after the way he conducted himself at the FF, I still hope he fails massively at York.Sleep tight Grampsy.Night night.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:20 pm

Oh Ron. You were a massive cheerleader for Gray after the forum. Please don't rewrite history. But don't take my word for, let's look at what you said yourself. There are a lot more examples as well.

Exhibit A:
QUAKERMAN2 wrote:MG has given us 5 great seasons and vital he stays to give us more, to lose him now after where we now stand would be a disaster.We are now at the stage where we can kick on towards the conference ,and the perfect time to re-assess what is required...in this respect Martin is 100% right in what he said at the forum despite some concerns.Let's see what unfolds with the potential investors, I for one cannot wait.
Source - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33395&p=403614#p403614

Exhibit B:
QUAKERMAN2 wrote:At this point in time we have to trust Martin that he has all our interests at heart, he stated that in his rallying speech and gave the room a massive lift at the end of what was a difficult evening.He asked us to trust him and he has certainly got that from me.
Source - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33364&p=403353#p403353

Exhibit C:
QUAKERMAN2 wrote:What's wrong with wanting our club to progress on the field, MG is ambitious and is the ideal manager to take us forward irrespective of what happened at the FF.He has to stay without doubt, the last 5 years has been brilliant.
Source - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33540&p=405890#p405890
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Doddsy

Post by Doddsy » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:18 am

Spyman wrote:
Doddsy wrote:
QUAKERMAN2 wrote:
Nimrod wrote:I wouldn’t be at all surprised if there hasn’t been contact between Raj and MG. York with the new stadium are possibly a more attractive proposition than Pools. Deadline for offers on York is 30 April
If I was a Poolies fan I would be getting a little nervous that the takeover has not been finalised before now.Nobody seems to know why the hold up and the fans do not deserve this one little bit.Would Gray team up with Raj to preserve his love in with York and virtually guarantee liquidation for Pools.Surely Gray is not that ruthless...........is he.

Why don’t they deserve it?
Why do they deserve it?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
How long have you got?

They laughed and mocked when we went through it

F**k them. Send them the same way as us.

real_darlo_85

Post by real_darlo_85 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:27 am

According to the Echo this has been finalised. Singh takes over as Hartlepool chairman...it will be interesting viewing from a far, let the fun begin! Haha :lol:
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

QUAKERMAN2

Post by QUAKERMAN2 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:40 am

real_darlo_85 wrote:According to the Echo this has been finalised. Singh takes over as Hartlepool chairman...it will be interesting viewing from a far, let the fun begin! Haha Image
Not too disappointed that this has been finalised tbh as it keeps them full time and well away from the other north east clubs looking at good part time talent available.Would still like them relegated though but looks like they are safe.

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:12 am

According to an article on the Hartlepool Mail website, the hold up is due to the deal needing to be ratified by the FA, which depends on whether Raj Singh is able to pass their 'fit & proper person' test

Perhaps the FA should ask us Darlo fans :lol:

Doddsy

Post by Doddsy » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:27 am

I wouldn’t trust that man to run a bath

PierremontQuaker03

Post by PierremontQuaker03 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:26 am

TAKE OVER IS COMPLETE REPEAT TAKE OVER IS COMPLETE.

Oh Dear Hartlepool.
“If you can't hit a driver, don't.”
Greg Norman