You are here: darlofc.co.uk » Board index » The Uncovered Forums » Virtual Feethams
It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:32 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post subject: martin Grey
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:38 am 

Team Supported: Darlington
Just seen his post-match interview...pass the tissues, please.

Post subject: Re: martin Grey
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:23 am 

It's Gray not Grey, although his mood is probably pretty Grey at the moment!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:36 am 

Darlo_Pete wrote:
It's Gray not Grey, although his mood is probably pretty Grey at the moment!!

Exactly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:57 am 

To be fair, he has a point about the fans!

The York fans (or some of them) are acidic to say the least. By their actions they have helped to turn a bad situation into a worse situation - abusing the player Gray, I mean, what good does it do? They’re a nasty lot who consider themselves way bigger than the league they’re in but forget the reasons why they are there in the first place.

We, on the other hand (because we’ve come upwards to National North) are respectful of this league.

Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:40 pm 

theoriginalfatcat wrote:

The York fans (or some of them) are acidic to say the least. By their actions they have helped to turn a bad situation into a worse situation - abusing the player Gray, I mean, what good does it do? They’re a nasty lot who consider themselves way bigger than the league they’re in but forget the reasons why they are there in the first place.

We, on the other hand (because we’ve come upwards to National North) are respectful of this league.

Isn't that usually the case when a side get's relegated, they feel as though they shouldn't be in that league and they still belong in the league they came from?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:55 pm 

Darlo_Pete wrote:
theoriginalfatcat wrote:

Isn't that usually the case when a side get's relegated, they feel as though they shouldn't be in that league and they still belong in the league they came from?

Not really, when we dropped into the conference I thought we deserved to be there. York's angry brigade are bonkers though - running onto the pitch shouting at players etc :thumbdown:

Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:58 am 

Fake news 1: City fans have been taking legal advice from West Ham supporters
Fake news 2: only beverage served in Bootham Crescent tea bars is Earl Gray