You are here: darlofc.co.uk » Board index » The Uncovered Forums » Virtual Feethams
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:19 am View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post subject: Eindhoven
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:03 pm 

Team Supported: Darlington
Credit to the club for pulling this weekend off, absolutely fantastic time and a great weeeknd all round for fans and players alike!

The locals were great too, friendly and welcoming.

The Darlo fans over there were brilliant, the Friday night down the Eindhoven strip was class. Especially with all the Dutch lads joining in :clap:

The Saturday night was class when the players were out. I’m sure the majority of you will have seen the video of everyone singing and having that pub in the market square bouncing.

I’m now home hungover, skint and hating my life right now. Top top weekend.

Post subject: Re: Eindhoven
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:47 pm 

I'd like to echo Andy's sentiments. A big thank you to everyone involved in arranging this fixture and what a weekend !! The turnout was fantastic,
Not sure my liver will ever recover but the 2 nights in Eindhoven were superb and the night in Amsterdam just rounded it off nicely.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:01 am 

Amazing weekend. Lovely city, plenty to do and the locals are so friendly. Would genuinely go back there again without a doubt!

That Saturday night in a swanky bar slap bang in the middle of Eindhoven's square with the whole squad and full of fans.... A night I certainly won't forget in a hurry. Absolute scenes.

Love this club. Looking forward to Germany next summer 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:38 am 

Best chuckle I had all weekend, when we entered one bar the person in front of me was asked if he had any dope with him, he promptly replied “ Darlo petes not with us “ .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:41 pm 

Had a brilliant weekend in Eindhoven.A big thank you to all involved with the football club for arranging the friendly.The best laugh was the waiter remarking about the large number of English people around on Saturday were we all here for the ANDRE RIEU CONCERT.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:05 am 

loobyloo wrote:
Had a brilliant weekend in Eindhoven.A big thank you to all involved with the football club for arranging the friendly.The best laugh was the waiter remarking about the large number of English people around on Saturday were we all here for the ANDRE RIEU CONCERT.

Just checked out who he is (never heard of him). Is he a mate of Raj's? Well, he is a fiddler. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:34 pm 

Huge thanks to those at the club who made it possible ! Great weekend for all concerned. Fans were fantastic as were the lads. Here’s to next year :thumbup: