Membership

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Fatty eats roadkill
Team Supported: Darlington

Membership

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:24 pm

Just renewed it. One of the quickest ways I’ve blown 20 bar for a while. Nice and easy :thumbup:
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

bga

Re: Membership

Post by bga » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:28 pm

Fatty eats roadkill wrote:Just renewed it. One of the quickest ways I’ve blown 20 bar for a while. Nice and easy :thumbup:
What Adult mail order subscription is this? (PS Have you received an email requesting renewal from DFCSG?)

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:47 pm

Yeah

darlo reborn

Post by darlo reborn » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:51 pm

I have as well bit early I thought but I suppose better early than last minute

bga

Post by bga » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:53 pm

darlo reborn wrote:I have as well bit early I thought but I suppose better early than last minute
Not received mine yet but must on its way!

MCFCDarlo3
Team Supported: Manc born Darlo & City

Post by MCFCDarlo3 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:47 pm

Had mine, hope this helps for those who have not had it yet.
....................................................................................
Dear Member,
Subscriptions for the new season will become due on 1 September 2018. Thank you for your membership over the previous season, which was quite eventful from DFCSG’s point of view with the appointment of a new manager and the construction of the stand extension both of which DFCSG played a full part in. Members’ subscriptions provide valuable funds for us to work with the Football Club Board and the community to help develop the Club. Therefore, we would be delighted if you were to renew your membership again this season.

Subscriptions for full adult membership are £20. There is a variety of means available to pay your subscriptions to suit your convenience - cheque, cash, and our secure online direct debit facility.

To access the on line facility click on this link: http://www.dfcsg.co.uk/renew

Once you have selected to pay, you will be given the option of a £20 ‘one-off’ payment or a monthly direct debit of £1.67. The system notifies us when a member has renewed, therefore there is no need to complete a paper renewal form. Our preference would be for members to pay by monthly direct debit because it is more efficient for everyone.

If you prefer the more traditional methods of payment, please complete the attached renewal form and return it to us with payment by cheque or cash. You can submit your form by:

• hand at Quaker Retail at the Dolphin Centre (open Monday to Friday 10am – 1pm);
• post to ‘Darlington FC Supporters Group, Blackwell Meadows, Grange Road, Darlington DL1 5NR (no cash please).

Alternatively, if you come and see us at the ‘Fans Table’ in the main bar at Blackwell Meadows at the matches against Middlesbrough U23s, Curzon Ashton, Altrincham or Alfreton, you will be able to renew speedily without the need to complete a form.

The benefits of being a full member of DFCSG include:

Maintaining your membership of the majority shareholder of Darlington Football Club – effectively making you a joint owner of the Club;

Enabling you to stand for election to the DFCSG Board and to vote for your preferred Board candidates at the AGM;

Receiving priority tickets for all-ticket games similar to those of season ticket holders;

Unfortunately we no longer have the Virgin Trains East Coast discount offer but we are continually looking for new partners to expand the number of discount offers and the current list can be viewed at http://www.dfcsg.co.uk/benefits.

Yours sincerely,
Chris Stockdale
Chair
Darlington FC Supporters Group​
OUR CLUB - OUR FUTURE - OUR CHOICE

Allan Quatermain

Post by Allan Quatermain » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:47 pm

Pay by monthky direct debit, never need to worry again.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Alun's promise to the fans: “I’ll make sure I’ll bring players in that are value for money and I want players that want to play for Darlington Football Club, want to progress and move up the league and show the fans that passion.”

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:55 pm

Allan Quatermain wrote:Pay by monthky direct debit, never need to worry again.

Agreed and if you switch your current account to Halifax...have two d/d’s going out and make £500 go in and out again on pay day they give you £3 a month which pays your membership for you!

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:00 pm

Touting for business bro hahaha

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:38 pm

Haha quite the opposite I work for a competitor...

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:12 pm

lo36789 wrote:

Agreed and if you switch your current account to Halifax...have two d/d’s going out and make £500 go in and out again on pay day they give you £3 a month which pays your membership for you!
TSB give £5 a month for the same deal do they not?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:10 am

Spyman wrote:
lo36789 wrote:

TSB give £5 a month for the same deal do they not?

Maybe I not gonna lie I don’t know what the restrictions are I got the Halifax one coz they gave me £125 as well - also it’s a bit of a lottery without TSB whether the account will actually work...

Maurice_Peddelty

Post by Maurice_Peddelty » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:17 am

bga wrote:
darlo reborn wrote:I have as well bit early I thought but I suppose better early than last minute
Not received mine yet but must on its way!
Due to the number of emails to be sent it takes 3 days for them all to be processed. Paying monthly really helps with the admin as does collecting the cards if possible.

DARLO333

Post by DARLO333 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:52 am

Managed to do mine straight away using go cardless, however keep getting a message saying bad get away when I try to renew my boys junior membership.
Does anyone know if the systems down or can’t you reknew junior memberships online ?

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:06 pm

I renewed mine in about two minutes via the link in the email.

On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC