You are here: darlofc.co.uk » Board index » The Uncovered Forums » Virtual Feethams
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:01 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Darlington v AFC Telford
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 1010
Team Supported: Darlington
Going to be a tough game against a team that are unbeaten this season. Hopefully with Boro and Newcastle on an international break a few more faces can come down to BM. Listening to Tommy's interview he says a couple are back from injury + Wheatley back from suspension, and that Ainge will be going back up front.

My opinion of the team hasn't really changes from the Ashton game. (I'm not really taking anything from Alfreton based on a fairly unsettled team with square pegs in round holes). As before i dont think Tommy has built a bad team. I think for the time being we need to shift the focus. We need to focus on clean sheets and we need a formation that will put the emphasis on players getting compact when we're out of possession and being hard to break down. We have players at the other end who can get goals and if we only need one to win a game then I think we'll win a lot more than we'll lose.

We also have a free crack at playing 1 striker this weekend with Styche away on international duty. I don't think he should be dropped. He's in good form. But this weekend we have the opportunity to play 1 striker without the pressure of dropping the captain or not playing one of the marquee summer signings.

Based on that and guessing that the players back fit are Galbraith and O'Hanlon. I'd like to see us set up in a 4-2-3-1.

---------------------------- Maddison ----------------------------

Trotman --------- Burn ------ Galbraith ----- O'Hanlon

--------------------- Elliott ------- Wheatley -------------------

Thompson ----------- Syers ------------------ Nicholson

----------------------------- Ainge -----------------------------------

Subs: Bancroft, Glover, Hughes, Saunders, yth.

When we lose the ball that gives you plenty of bodies behind it to make us hard to break down. Elliott and Wheatley have the energy to get up and down the pitch all game. Up front we know what Ainge can do. So we need to give him the service. Make sure Thommo and Nicholson stay wide and get balls into the box. We know Syers will pick up good positions and he can finish when he has the chance.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 566
Location: See Username
Team Supported: Darlington
Fully in support of that side and set-up, although whether he has had the time in training to fully brief them on the system is the main concern.

For me, deviating from the 4-5-1 system that was serving us well last season is the main reason for our 'indifferent' start. We had a system that worked and threw it up in the air when signing Ainge. Shoehorning both him and Styche into the team has had a real knock-on effect to our stability. That and our defenders being a bit plop.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:57 pm
Posts: 2318
Team Supported: Darlington
JE93 wrote:
Going to be a tough game against a team that are unbeaten this season. Hopefully with Boro and Newcastle on an international break a few more faces can come down to BM. Listening to Tommy's interview he says a couple are back from injury + Wheatley back from suspension, and that Ainge will be going back up front.

My opinion of the team hasn't really changes from the Ashton game. (I'm not really taking anything from Alfreton based on a fairly unsettled team with square pegs in round holes). As before i dont think Tommy has built a bad team. I think for the time being we need to shift the focus. We need to focus on clean sheets and we need a formation that will put the emphasis on players getting compact when we're out of possession and being hard to break down. We have players at the other end who can get goals and if we only need one to win a game then I think we'll win a lot more than we'll lose.

We also have a free crack at playing 1 striker this weekend with Styche away on international duty. I don't think he should be dropped. He's in good form. But this weekend we have the opportunity to play 1 striker without the pressure of dropping the captain or not playing one of the marquee summer signings.

Based on that and guessing that the players back fit are Galbraith and O'Hanlon. I'd like to see us set up in a 4-2-3-1.

---------------------------- Maddison ----------------------------

Trotman --------- Burn ------ Galbraith ----- O'Hanlon

--------------------- Elliott ------- Wheatley -------------------

Thompson ----------- Syers ------------------ Nicholson

----------------------------- Ainge -----------------------------------

Subs: Bancroft, Glover, Hughes, Saunders, yth.

When we lose the ball that gives you plenty of bodies behind it to make us hard to break down. Elliott and Wheatley have the energy to get up and down the pitch all game. Up front we know what Ainge can do. So we need to give him the service. Make sure Thommo and Nicholson stay wide and get balls into the box. We know Syers will pick up good positions and he can finish when he has the chance.
And why would you want the captain dropped??


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 1010
Team Supported: Darlington
HarrytheQuaker wrote:
JE93 wrote:
Going to be a tough game against a team that are unbeaten this season. Hopefully with Boro and Newcastle on an international break a few more faces can come down to BM. Listening to Tommy's interview he says a couple are back from injury + Wheatley back from suspension, and that Ainge will be going back up front.

My opinion of the team hasn't really changes from the Ashton game. (I'm not really taking anything from Alfreton based on a fairly unsettled team with square pegs in round holes). As before i dont think Tommy has built a bad team. I think for the time being we need to shift the focus. We need to focus on clean sheets and we need a formation that will put the emphasis on players getting compact when we're out of possession and being hard to break down. We have players at the other end who can get goals and if we only need one to win a game then I think we'll win a lot more than we'll lose.

We also have a free crack at playing 1 striker this weekend with Styche away on international duty. I don't think he should be dropped. He's in good form. But this weekend we have the opportunity to play 1 striker without the pressure of dropping the captain or not playing one of the marquee summer signings.

Based on that and guessing that the players back fit are Galbraith and O'Hanlon. I'd like to see us set up in a 4-2-3-1.

---------------------------- Maddison ----------------------------

Trotman --------- Burn ------ Galbraith ----- O'Hanlon

--------------------- Elliott ------- Wheatley -------------------

Thompson ----------- Syers ------------------ Nicholson

----------------------------- Ainge -----------------------------------

Subs: Bancroft, Glover, Hughes, Saunders, yth.

When we lose the ball that gives you plenty of bodies behind it to make us hard to break down. Elliott and Wheatley have the energy to get up and down the pitch all game. Up front we know what Ainge can do. So we need to give him the service. Make sure Thommo and Nicholson stay wide and get balls into the box. We know Syers will pick up good positions and he can finish when he has the chance.
And why would you want the captain dropped??


I don't want the captain dropped. I want us to play with 1 striker.

My point was Tommy is trying to put both Ainge and Styche in the starting line up. He sees Ainge as a forward and signed him as a forward so therefore putting them both on the pitch means we play 2 out and out strikers which leaves us open in midfield.

Styche being unavailable means he gets to play Ainge up front on his own without having to drop one of our better players in Styche. Hope being that if he sees that 4-2-3-1 works as a system he will stick with it. Potentially moving Ainge back to CB to partner Galbraith when Styche returns.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:57 pm
Posts: 2318
Team Supported: Darlington
JE93 wrote:
HarrytheQuaker wrote:
JE93 wrote:
Going to be a tough game against a team that are unbeaten this season. Hopefully with Boro and Newcastle on an international break a few more faces can come down to BM. Listening to Tommy's interview he says a couple are back from injury + Wheatley back from suspension, and that Ainge will be going back up front.

My opinion of the team hasn't really changes from the Ashton game. (I'm not really taking anything from Alfreton based on a fairly unsettled team with square pegs in round holes). As before i dont think Tommy has built a bad team. I think for the time being we need to shift the focus. We need to focus on clean sheets and we need a formation that will put the emphasis on players getting compact when we're out of possession and being hard to break down. We have players at the other end who can get goals and if we only need one to win a game then I think we'll win a lot more than we'll lose.

We also have a free crack at playing 1 striker this weekend with Styche away on international duty. I don't think he should be dropped. He's in good form. But this weekend we have the opportunity to play 1 striker without the pressure of dropping the captain or not playing one of the marquee summer signings.

Based on that and guessing that the players back fit are Galbraith and O'Hanlon. I'd like to see us set up in a 4-2-3-1.

---------------------------- Maddison ----------------------------

Trotman --------- Burn ------ Galbraith ----- O'Hanlon

--------------------- Elliott ------- Wheatley -------------------

Thompson ----------- Syers ------------------ Nicholson

----------------------------- Ainge -----------------------------------

Subs: Bancroft, Glover, Hughes, Saunders, yth.

When we lose the ball that gives you plenty of bodies behind it to make us hard to break down. Elliott and Wheatley have the energy to get up and down the pitch all game. Up front we know what Ainge can do. So we need to give him the service. Make sure Thommo and Nicholson stay wide and get balls into the box. We know Syers will pick up good positions and he can finish when he has the chance.
And why would you want the captain dropped??


I don't want the captain dropped. I want us to play with 1 striker.

My point was Tommy is trying to put both Ainge and Styche in the starting line up. He sees Ainge as a forward and signed him as a forward so therefore putting them both on the pitch means we play 2 out and out strikers which leaves us open in midfield.

Styche being unavailable means he gets to play Ainge up front on his own without having to drop one of our better players in Styche. Hope being that if he sees that 4-2-3-1 works as a system he will stick with it. Potentially moving Ainge back to CB to partner Galbraith when Styche returns.
Ainge was bought as a striker so I'd expect him to stay there but obviously will be needed time to time to cover in defence, His link up play will come with Styche will just takes a little time.. Rome wasn't built in a day..


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 11415
Team Supported: Darlington
I don't think there's any doubt that Ainge and Styche is/will be a potent force at this level.

The question is how do we combine that pairing with a solid team behind them.

We know from last season that playing Styche on his own with Syers behind instantly made us harder to beat while still providing a goal threat. If we are going to persist with the Styche/Ainge partnership then the rest of the system needs to be adapted to become more solid.

That either means better defensive players who need less cover, or perhaps means playing a narrower midfield or not giving the wingers and fullbacks as much freedom to get forward.

From comments I've read it sounds like we have two attacking full backs and we've also got two wingers who attack and get to the by-line. If we're playing full backs who bomb forward do we need to consider taking one of the wingers out and replacing with someone more central who can drift wide when needed so we effectively have three in the middle, one who sits deeper and one who drifts wide?



HarrytheQuaker wrote:
JE93 wrote:
HarrytheQuaker wrote:
JE93 wrote:
Going to be a tough game against a team that are unbeaten this season. Hopefully with Boro and Newcastle on an international break a few more faces can come down to BM. Listening to Tommy's interview he says a couple are back from injury + Wheatley back from suspension, and that Ainge will be going back up front.

My opinion of the team hasn't really changes from the Ashton game. (I'm not really taking anything from Alfreton based on a fairly unsettled team with square pegs in round holes). As before i dont think Tommy has built a bad team. I think for the time being we need to shift the focus. We need to focus on clean sheets and we need a formation that will put the emphasis on players getting compact when we're out of possession and being hard to break down. We have players at the other end who can get goals and if we only need one to win a game then I think we'll win a lot more than we'll lose.

We also have a free crack at playing 1 striker this weekend with Styche away on international duty. I don't think he should be dropped. He's in good form. But this weekend we have the opportunity to play 1 striker without the pressure of dropping the captain or not playing one of the marquee summer signings.

Based on that and guessing that the players back fit are Galbraith and O'Hanlon. I'd like to see us set up in a 4-2-3-1.

---------------------------- Maddison ----------------------------

Trotman --------- Burn ------ Galbraith ----- O'Hanlon

--------------------- Elliott ------- Wheatley -------------------

Thompson ----------- Syers ------------------ Nicholson

----------------------------- Ainge -----------------------------------

Subs: Bancroft, Glover, Hughes, Saunders, yth.

When we lose the ball that gives you plenty of bodies behind it to make us hard to break down. Elliott and Wheatley have the energy to get up and down the pitch all game. Up front we know what Ainge can do. So we need to give him the service. Make sure Thommo and Nicholson stay wide and get balls into the box. We know Syers will pick up good positions and he can finish when he has the chance.
And why would you want the captain dropped??


I don't want the captain dropped. I want us to play with 1 striker.

My point was Tommy is trying to put both Ainge and Styche in the starting line up. He sees Ainge as a forward and signed him as a forward so therefore putting them both on the pitch means we play 2 out and out strikers which leaves us open in midfield.

Styche being unavailable means he gets to play Ainge up front on his own without having to drop one of our better players in Styche. Hope being that if he sees that 4-2-3-1 works as a system he will stick with it. Potentially moving Ainge back to CB to partner Galbraith when Styche returns.
Ainge was bought as a striker so I'd expect him to stay there but obviously will be needed time to time to cover in defence, His link up play will come with Styche will just takes a little time.. Rome wasn't built in a day..


Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

_________________
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:
Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:11 pm
Posts: 2103
Team Supported: Darlington
JE93 wrote:
Going to be a tough game against a team that are unbeaten this season. Hopefully with Boro and Newcastle on an international break a few more faces can come down to BM. Listening to Tommy's interview he says a couple are back from injury + Wheatley back from suspension, and that Ainge will be going back up front.

My opinion of the team hasn't really changes from the Ashton game. (I'm not really taking anything from Alfreton based on a fairly unsettled team with square pegs in round holes). As before i dont think Tommy has built a bad team. I think for the time being we need to shift the focus. We need to focus on clean sheets and we need a formation that will put the emphasis on players getting compact when we're out of possession and being hard to break down. We have players at the other end who can get goals and if we only need one to win a game then I think we'll win a lot more than we'll lose.

We also have a free crack at playing 1 striker this weekend with Styche away on international duty. I don't think he should be dropped. He's in good form. But this weekend we have the opportunity to play 1 striker without the pressure of dropping the captain or not playing one of the marquee summer signings.

Based on that and guessing that the players back fit are Galbraith and O'Hanlon. I'd like to see us set up in a 4-2-3-1.

---------------------------- Maddison ----------------------------

Trotman --------- Burn ------ Galbraith ----- O'Hanlon

--------------------- Elliott ------- Wheatley -------------------

Thompson ----------- Syers ------------------ Nicholson

----------------------------- Ainge -----------------------------------

Subs: Bancroft, Glover, Hughes, Saunders, yth.

When we lose the ball that gives you plenty of bodies behind it to make us hard to break down. Elliott and Wheatley have the energy to get up and down the pitch all game. Up front we know what Ainge can do. So we need to give him the service. Make sure Thommo and Nicholson stay wide and get balls into the box. We know Syers will pick up good positions and he can finish when he has the chance.


I’d expect that’s what we’ll see. Only concern I have is making sure we can manage to get bodies around Ainge. He ain’t going to be running in to channels or getting any success over the top so we’ll need to be able to get people around him quickly when we have the ball.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:28 pm
Posts: 621
Location: Manchester
Team Supported: Manc born Darlo & City
Coming up from Mancland, hope I bring some luck with me.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:57 pm
Posts: 2318
Team Supported: Darlington
Tough game Telford are unbeaten and score goals so let's hope we can stop the rot, they concide goals let's hope we have our scoring boots on..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:49 pm
Posts: 341
Team Supported: Darlington
According to the Echo Galbraith is still injured so Hughes will parter Burn in the back 4 , O’Hanlon is also fit.
So the back 4 should be Trotman Burn Hughes O’Hanlon


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:36 am
Posts: 1459
Team Supported: Darlington
Darlopartisan wrote:
According to the Echo Galbraith is still injured so Hughes will parter Burn in the back 4 , O’Hanlon is also fit.
So the back 4 should be Trotman Burn Hughes O’Hanlon


Henshall is also fit for the game , with Wheatley back after suspension things are looking better.

_________________
Help get the club back to Darlo by helping to spread the word about the "Back to Darlo!" fund. The image on the right will be constantly updated with the latest total so please feel free to use the image link below the thermometer on your own signatures, blogs, websites, etc.Image
Image link: http://www.mydarlo.co.uk/img/BTD-therm-350x100.jpg


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:50 pm
Posts: 86
Team Supported: Darlington
MCFCDarlo3 wrote:
Coming up from Mancland, hope I bring some luck with me.

Me too but, looking at my attendance record so far, the odds on me bringing good luck with me are not great.
I have been to 2.5 games so far this season:
H v Curzon Ashton (L)
H v Altrincham (L)
The first half away to Ashton United (losing 2-0 when I had to leave. Things only improved when I was well away from the ground)
Here’s hoping that you bring more good luck than I, or so it seems, bring bad :think:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:53 am
Posts: 1585
Team Supported: Darlington
Still confused why we have not got a defender in on loan - or is it to save face over the loan out of Vaulks.
We play Ainge at CB for a couple of games, then now we are playing Hughes at CB.
The squad is extremely small and therefore will need to be supplemented by loan signings - yet we put kids on the bench with no intention of bringing them on.

_________________
“If you can't hit a driver, don't.”
Greg Norman


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:53 am
Posts: 1585
Team Supported: Darlington
From Craig Stoddard:

No Simon Ainge for Darlington. Had a fitness test before a game recently due to a back problem, assume that's why he's out today.
Maddison
Trotman
Hughes
Burn
O'Hanlon
Wheatley
Elliott
Thompson
Syers
Nicholson
Saunders
Subs: Glover, Burns, Henshall, Lycett, Morrison

_________________
“If you can't hit a driver, don't.”
Greg Norman


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 284
Team Supported: Darlington
No Ainge today :thumbdown:

As if this wasn’t going to be tough anyway.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:41 pm
Posts: 1139
Team Supported: Darlington
OH DEAR


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 pm
Posts: 1726
Team Supported: Darlington
darlo reborn wrote:
OH DEAR


Oh dear what? Am wandering about Edinburgh zoo...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:41 pm
Posts: 1139
Team Supported: Darlington
OH DEAR NO STYCHE OR AINGE


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 pm
Posts: 1726
Team Supported: Darlington
We’ll be fine - blind optimism


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:28 pm
Posts: 19
Team Supported: Darlington
So much for the forward line everyone would fear.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:41 pm
Posts: 1139
Team Supported: Darlington
1-0 Nicholson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 pm
Posts: 1726
Team Supported: Darlington
Magic


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 pm
Posts: 1726
Team Supported: Darlington
From what I’m reading via the Echo we seem to be doing well. Is it another case of enforced changes making a difference as opposed to TW’s preferred line up & tactics?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:49 pm
Posts: 341
Team Supported: Darlington
2 up Saunders


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:49 pm
Posts: 341
Team Supported: Darlington
If we do win this, man of match is Hughes no question


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:57 pm
Posts: 2318
Team Supported: Darlington
Darlopartisan wrote:
If we do win this, man of match is Hughes no question

He is that will shut up a few who have called him

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 pm
Posts: 109
Team Supported: Darlington
Hughes MOM, completely deserved. Brilliant defensive performance


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:21 pm
Posts: 1715
Team Supported: Darlington
3-0. I did not see this coming, excellent stuff. Listening to radio Shropshire and they are saying we have been way the better side.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 pm
Posts: 1404
Team Supported: Darlington
Helluva result with 3 key players out and looking like Hughes finding his true position.This could just kick start our season, great performance against a team 2nd top at the start.This league is wide open ( except for Chorley) but a long, long way to go.This win will work wonders for confidence, onwards and upwards.Well done TW and AW.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 4003
Team Supported: Darlington
We should play without Styche and Ainge more often.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

_________________
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Makka Pakka, Quakers83 and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group