Highlights

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlopartisan
Team Supported: Darlington

Highlights

Post by Darlopartisan » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:50 pm

I always look for the highlights on the league website ours are always one of the last to appear anyone know why? I know Kev does a fantastic job with ours they are way above in quality and presentation on most of the clips shown , maybe I’ve just answered my own question.

shawry

Re: Highlights

Post by shawry » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:26 pm

Darlopartisan wrote:I always look for the highlights on the league website ours are always one of the last to appear anyone know why? I know Kev does a fantastic job with ours they are way above in quality and presentation on most of the clips shown , maybe I’ve just answered my own question.
I'd say please don't watch them on the league website.

Watch them on the Darlo YouTube channel, just means you need to wait until monday

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

biccynana

Post by biccynana » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:06 pm

Darlopartisan wrote:I always look for the highlights on the league website
Why? See TFDM's posts (both original and quoted) on this thread https://www.darlofc.co.uk/forum/viewtop ... =2&t=35759 for good reasons to wait and watch them on DFC's YT site or the official website.

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:23 am

Darlopartisan wrote:I always look for the highlights on the league website ours are always one of the last to appear anyone know why? I know Kev does a fantastic job with ours they are way above in quality and presentation on most of the clips shown , maybe I’ve just answered my own question.
Just use our site ffs Don't give them the traffic because of there stupid rules that we Cannot put the up on our site till Monday morning 12.01... ITS KEVS HARD WORK and they want the credit for free

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:34 am

By going through the club's site, you are indirectly generating income for the club. As an individual it doesn't cost you a penny but DarloFC benefit rather than Vanarama League site. So by waiting a few hours, your patience is being rewarded! :thumbup:
PS Great job, Kev & team. Keep it up

Quaker85

Post by Quaker85 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:35 am

HarrytheQuaker wrote:
Just use our site ffs Don't give them the traffic because of there stupid rules that we Cannot put the up on our site till Monday morning 12.01... ITS KEVS HARD WORK and they want the credit for free
Agree with the sentiment but it's a rather simplistic view of the situation. The club are bound by contract as part of the league funding they receive. Vanarama are in it for exposure at the end of the day so the NL need to drive the web site traffic.