You are here: darlofc.co.uk » Board index » The Uncovered Forums » Virtual Feethams
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:10 am View unanswered posts | View active topics

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:58 am 

Team Supported: Darlington
Just bring your contactless card along to turnstile 4 (usually the ST turnstile) and we’ll get you in quick sharp!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:28 pm 

Wish i had kept mine in my pocket after that shambolic display. :(

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:19 pm 

Where are the 2000/2500 people spoke about prior to us getting home, deluded feckers people are losing interest especially today at £14 a ticket what a piss take , don't give me the spiel about both clubs agreeing and us been a fan owned club needing all the money to survive , WE need fans to come through the door and I truely believe it's down to price... Yes I've had a beer or two but it really annoys me, People at the club say we need fans we need a cup run to generate money but we fcuk up at the 1st hurdle every fecking season.. Sorry I'm just passionate about the club but it's wearing me down now I'm affraid and as for booing the players and calling the twunts it's unacceptable we are a FAMILY club let's start acting like one passion is one thing but booing and swearing at the players is unbelievable