Player of the month

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, botrash, charlie, uncovered

Post Reply
Darlopartisan
Posts: 538
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:49 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Player of the month

Post by Darlopartisan » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:41 am

With the poor performances of late one player has stood out and that is Hughes, so that’s who I’ve gone for, I hope he wins as he’s been excellent in the back 4.

jjljks
Posts: 1399
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:25 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Player of the month

Post by jjljks » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:30 am

Darlopartisan wrote:With the poor performances of late one player has stood out and that is Hughes, so that’s who I’ve gone for, I hope he wins as he’s been excellent in the back 4.
Agreed but also worth considering Maddison as most improved

DFCSG_Secretary
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:30 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Player of the month

Post by DFCSG_Secretary » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:39 am

This is the link to vote:

https://survey.sogosurvey.com/r/372e8w

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 11654
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Player of the month

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:44 am

Hard call between Maddison, Hughes & Trotman. I went for Trotman.

jjljks
Posts: 1399
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:25 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Player of the month

Post by jjljks » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:42 pm

DFCSG_Secretary wrote:This is the link to vote:

https://survey.sogosurvey.com/r/372e8w
Thanks for giving this, but feel more publicity needs to be given to this link e.g. Via the Supporters club email. :thumbup:

jjljks
Posts: 1399
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:25 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Player of the month

Post by jjljks » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:18 pm

Congratulations to Liam Hughes! Well done in carving out a new niche in the team.

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 11654
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Player of the month

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:40 am

jjljks wrote:Congratulations to Liam Hughes! Well done in carving out a new niche in the team.
It shows all Darlo players, that they can go from villain to hero in a very short period. Well done Liam.

Nigel Batches Beard
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:38 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Player of the month

Post by Nigel Batches Beard » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:11 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:
jjljks wrote:Congratulations to Liam Hughes! Well done in carving out a new niche in the team.
It shows all Darlo players, that they can go from villain to hero in a very short period. Well done Liam.
It also shows there are plenty of fans ready to pass judgement on players before theyve had a chance to settle in :(

Well done Liam for silencing the detractors

Post Reply