Fundraising

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: botrash, mikkyx, charlie, uncovered

Post Reply
AndyPark
Posts: 11464
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Fundraising

Post by AndyPark » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:07 pm

I was just curious, since 2012 when we got demoted. Is someone able to give me a breakdown of all the monies that we as fans have raised?

Everything from fundraising pitches, Boost the Budget etc.

Surely it's in excess of £1,000,000 now..
18/19 Season:
LDWDLDLWDLLWWWDDDDLLLLWDWWLWDLLDWDLDLLWLLWWWLD

*includes all cup games*

JE93
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:48 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fundraising

Post by JE93 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:30 pm

good breakdown on the club website here:

https://darlingtonfc.co.uk/news/darling ... -six-years

AndyPark
Posts: 11464
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Re: Fundraising

Post by AndyPark » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:31 pm

JE93 wrote:good breakdown on the club website here:

https://darlingtonfc.co.uk/news/darling ... -six-years
Thanks, I appreciate that :thumbup:
18/19 Season:
LDWDLDLWDLLWWWDDDDLLLLWDWWLWDLLDWDLDLLWLLWWWLD

*includes all cup games*

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11714
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fundraising

Post by Spyman » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:50 pm

And all through rattling buckets.

Very big buckets!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

joejaques
Posts: 2657
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Milford Haven

Re: Fundraising

Post by joejaques » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:37 am

Image

User avatar
theoriginalfatcat
Posts: 3897
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fundraising

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:08 pm

Didn't expect to see Kevin Ayers linked on here - not the sort of person you'd expect to see at a football match!
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

Emdubya
Posts: 677
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:31 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fundraising

Post by Emdubya » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:52 pm

Seen this a few times on reruns of Whistle Test and it doesn’t get any better.

biccynana
Posts: 542
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:38 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fundraising

Post by biccynana » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:23 pm

Emdubya wrote:
Seen this a few times on reruns of Whistle Test and it doesn’t get any better.
Depending on one's taste in music that could be read in two very different ways ;)

Emdubya
Posts: 677
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:31 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fundraising

Post by Emdubya » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:26 pm

biccynana wrote:
Emdubya wrote:
Seen this a few times on reruns of Whistle Test and it doesn’t get any better.
Depending on one's taste in music that could be read in two very different ways ;)
Ha ha! ,true.My taste in music makes it a tuneless dirge is maybe a bit clearer then :lol:

biccynana
Posts: 542
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:38 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fundraising

Post by biccynana » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:29 pm

Emdubya wrote:
biccynana wrote:
Emdubya wrote:
Seen this a few times on reruns of Whistle Test and it doesn’t get any better.
Depending on one's taste in music that could be read in two very different ways ;)
Ha ha! ,true.My taste in music makes it a tuneless dirge is maybe a bit clearer then :lol:
Am on the same side of that fence as you then, Emdubya.

joejaques
Posts: 2657
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Milford Haven

Re: Fundraising

Post by joejaques » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:39 am

biccynana wrote:
Emdubya wrote:
biccynana wrote:
Emdubya wrote:
Seen this a few times on reruns of Whistle Test and it doesn’t get any better.
Depending on one's taste in music that could be read in two very different ways ;)
Ha ha! ,true.My taste in music makes it a tuneless dirge is maybe a bit clearer then :lol:
Am on the same side of that fence as you then, Emdubya.
Just another dead hero. But at least he got past the age of 27. :roll:
Image

User avatar
don'tbuythesun
Posts: 1556
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:24 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fundraising

Post by don'tbuythesun » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:05 am

Joe, I have a pretty eclectic taste in music but I'm pretty sure that won't be the choice! Nifty guitar playing though.

User avatar
theoriginalfatcat
Posts: 3897
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fundraising

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:06 am

don'tbuythesun wrote:Nifty guitar playing though.
Shame it's taken from OGWT 'not playing live' period!

Kevin Ayers was a natural star but also a reminder to us all not to consume endless amounts of drink and drugs!
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

joejaques
Posts: 2657
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Milford Haven

Re: Fundraising

Post by joejaques » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:23 pm

1974
theoriginalfatcat wrote:
don'tbuythesun wrote:Nifty guitar playing though.
Shame it's taken from OGWT 'not playing live' period!

Kevin Ayers was a natural star but also a reminder to us all not to consume endless amounts of drink and drugs!
That was the first version I came up with a link to when reading about "buckets". Check out the live version on the "June 1, 1974" album. :roll:
Image

Emdubya
Posts: 677
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:31 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fundraising

Post by Emdubya » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:44 pm

joejaques wrote:1974
theoriginalfatcat wrote:
don'tbuythesun wrote:Nifty guitar playing though.
Shame it's taken from OGWT 'not playing live' period!

Kevin Ayers was a natural star but also a reminder to us all not to consume endless amounts of drink and drugs!
That was the first version I came up with a link to when reading about "buckets". Check out the live version on the "June 1, 1974" album. :roll:
Don’t mind if I swerve that do you Joe?1 8-)

joejaques
Posts: 2657
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Milford Haven

Re: Fundraising

Post by joejaques » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:43 am

Emdubya wrote:
joejaques wrote:1974
theoriginalfatcat wrote:
don'tbuythesun wrote:Nifty guitar playing though.
Shame it's taken from OGWT 'not playing live' period!

Kevin Ayers was a natural star but also a reminder to us all not to consume endless amounts of drink and drugs!
That was the first version I came up with a link to when reading about "buckets". Check out the live version on the "June 1, 1974" album. :roll:
Don’t mind if I swerve that do you Joe?1 8-)
Your loss sunshine, one of the best live albums ever recorded. :roll:
Image

Emdubya
Posts: 677
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:31 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fundraising

Post by Emdubya » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:47 am

joejaques wrote:
Emdubya wrote:
joejaques wrote:1974
theoriginalfatcat wrote:
don'tbuythesun wrote:Nifty guitar playing though.
Shame it's taken from OGWT 'not playing live' period!

Kevin Ayers was a natural star but also a reminder to us all not to consume endless amounts of drink and drugs!
That was the first version I came up with a link to when reading about "buckets". Check out the live version on the "June 1, 1974" album. :roll:
Don’t mind if I swerve that do you Joe?1 8-)
Your loss sunshine, one of the best live albums ever recorded. :roll:
Yeah,right,” sunshine “. :roll:

Post Reply