Resignation...

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

shawry
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Resignation...

Post by shawry » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:26 am

Darlogramps wrote:
loan_star wrote:You obviously have missed the point. Where have I said that Wright’s actions were acceptable? It’s a fact that this type of thing happens in football. You seem to imply Grays move wasn’t as bad but long term we had the treble whammy of no compensation, losing the first choice replacements in Atkinson and Gregan due to conflict of interest and also the need to set up a new academy and the costs related to that too. Makes Wright leaving on Friday pale into insignificance.
I obviously haven't missed any point. You haven't said Wright's actions were unacceptable. Indeed you've excused them by saying "It happens". You're giving him a free pass because other people have done it. To me, that's not good enough.

You're getting way too hung up on Martin Gray here. I used him as an example because he did EXACTLY the same thing as Tommy Wright. That's all. Both are as bad as each other. Yet we're sold the tale that TW is so much more wonderful than Gray. I think that proves it to be a myth.

Yes Darlington and York behaved differently, but that says more about the clubs. And it is entirely irrelevant to how Gray and Wright individually chose to behave. That suggests TW isn't the nice guy people make out.
If we had offered the job to Hardy and he was was going to accept, why on earth have we offered it to someone else after?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:51 am

Darlogramps wrote:
loan_star wrote:You obviously have missed the point. Where have I said that Wright’s actions were acceptable? It’s a fact that this type of thing happens in football. You seem to imply Grays move wasn’t as bad but long term we had the treble whammy of no compensation, losing the first choice replacements in Atkinson and Gregan due to conflict of interest and also the need to set up a new academy and the costs related to that too. Makes Wright leaving on Friday pale into insignificance.
I obviously haven't missed any point. You haven't said Wright's actions were unacceptable. Indeed you've excused them by saying "It happens". You're giving him a free pass because other people have done it. To me, that's not good enough.

You're getting way too hung up on Martin Gray here. I used him as an example because he did EXACTLY the same thing as Tommy Wright. That's all. Both are as bad as each other. Yet we're sold the tale that TW is so much more wonderful than Gray. I think that proves it to be a myth.

Yes Darlington and York behaved differently, but that says more about the clubs. And it is entirely irrelevant to how Gray and Wright individually chose to behave. That suggests TW isn't the nice guy people make out.
It’s not exactly the same at all. And how am I the one hung up on Gray when it was you who used him as the example? I was merely responding to the example you used. It seems it’s you who’s hung up on how Wright left Nuneaton to me.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:44 am

shawry wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:

If we had offered the job to Hardy and he was was going to accept, why on earth have we offered it to someone else after?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Because the board wanted TW more.

Think about it - Wright was higher up our shortlist than Hardy. He was immediately available on the Friday and clearly he'd found out from us the job might be going elsewhere, but it's not 100% done. So he quits Nuneaton with an assurance he'll get the job with us.

Meanwhile the Hardy deal wasn't going to be completed until the Monday at least. And while Hardy was happy to come, he wasn't as bothered because he had the job at Whitby. I won't deny that Wright wanted the job more than Hardy.

So the board had someone who they wanted in TW, who was now available, and clearly wanted the job himself. He also had NLN experience whereas Hardy didn't. After all, it would look strange to turn down Wright after making a public approach for him three days earlier. So given the deal with Hardy wasn't completed, the board were able to go with their preferred candidate.
Last edited by Darlogramps on Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:49 am

loan_star wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:

It’s not exactly the same at all. And how am I the one hung up on Gray when it was you who used him as the example? I was merely responding to the example you used. It seems it’s you who’s hung up on how Wright left Nuneaton to me.
Gray and Wright's individual behaviour was exactly the same. They both resigned without telling their employers, in order to take a job at a bigger club. They both left their employers in a mess. But Wright did it less than a day before the game.

Yes Darlington and York reacted differently. But I'm talking about the individual managers' behaviour here. If you can't understand that, then you're very, very thick.

I suspect you do understand it, but you can't accept it because it suggests both Wright and Darlo weren't brilliant in their behaviour (We must have been talking to Wright without Nuneaton's permission, for him to have quit knowing he'd get the job. Wright wouldn't have resigned otherwise).

banktopp

Post by banktopp » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:22 am

Darlogramps wrote:
loan_star wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:

Gray and Wright's individual behaviour was exactly the same. They both resigned without telling their employers, in order to take a job at a bigger club. They both left their employers in a mess. But Wright did it less than a day before the game.

Yes Darlington and York reacted differently. But I'm talking about the individual managers' behaviour here. If you can't understand that, then you're very, very thick.

I suspect you do understand it, but you can't accept it because it suggests both Wright and Darlo weren't brilliant in their behaviour (We must have been talking to Wright without Nuneaton's permission, for him to have quit knowing he'd get the job. Wright wouldn't have resigned otherwise).
Yawn.

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:28 am

When did we play a friendly with Nuneaton as compo for signing TW?

Darlopartisan

Post by Darlopartisan » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:35 am

banktopp wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
loan_star wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:

Yawn.
Yawn Yawn , yep another thread hi jacked by DG to satisfy his need to turn every discussion into an argument.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:37 am

Darlopartisan wrote:
banktopp wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
loan_star wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:I obviously haven't missed any point. You haven't said Wright's actions were unacceptable. Indeed you've excused them by saying "It happens". You're giving him a free pass because other people have done it. To me, that's not good enough.

Yawn.
Yawn Yawn , yep another thread hi jacked by DG to satisfy his need to turn every discussion into an argument.
Bloody hell you're boring. If people respond to me, I'll respond back. Not sure why someone having a long discussion threatens people so much. Is there a limit on the number of responses on a thread? If loan_star wants to respond to me, I'm entitled to respond back. Called free speech.

I'm keeping things on Darlington FC here. You're the one doing the hijacking to have a pop at me.

banktopp

Post by banktopp » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:09 am

You are childishly calling loan_star "very very thick" if he does not understand your point.
Just what you are always squarking on about personal attacks upon yourself.
Stick to football matters where you can make relevent, salient, and interesting comments.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:51 am

banktopp wrote:You are childishly calling loan_star "very very thick" if he does not understand your point.
Just what you are always squarking on about personal attacks upon yourself.
Stick to football matters where you can make relevent, salient, and interesting comments.
Because it's true. If anyone can't understand the difference between an individual's behaviour and the clubs' behaviour, they are very, very thick. Call it childish if you want, but I don't see why people should tolerate idiocy, be it deliberate or otherwise. I've been called far worse, yet no one ever calls that out.

I would much rather it be kept on football but others need to stop having digs at me when I disagree with them, or express an opinion.

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:09 am

I remember when Wright was appointed and one of the Nuneaton fans came on here and posted this:

His man management has been called into serious question a number of times. He’s failed miserably to build a team, and defensively, I’ve never seen such a shambolic back four in nearly 30 years watching the club. The rumours that he had lost part of the dressing room were pretty loud, and our form had been erratic at best, disgraceful at worse.

FWIW, I think he’ll give you a lift, like he did us, and I’m glad we had you last week, not next, but long term, I can’t see him ever being the man to navigate a whole season successfully. He had a similar experience at Corby to us, where it started well & ended otherwise.

Thanks very much for paying us compo for a manager that the majority of our fans wanted sacking! Enjoy!

That's scary. I felt at the time the appointment was a mistake and it's panned out pretty much like this prophetic post. Looks like there may have been a choice between Hardy (an experienced, North-east based manager with a great knowledge of the non-league scene and its players up here with a good reputation for man management and a solid record behind him) and Wright (a Midlands-based manager with a patchy record at best whose knowledge, experience and contacts in the north east scene would be be limited or nil and with big question-marks against him). Following a promotion season, Wright had a disastrous relegation season with Corby behind him and then revamped the squad completely but was sacked after winning just one of his first 12 games of the following season. At Nuneaton it started well, pulling them away from relegation but then it went wrong the following season after his major squad revamp and they were struggling when we took him. I'm very surprised he was deemed the better option of the two and when you look at all the background it's not a shock that we've been led to this place.

Gow9900

Post by Gow9900 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:23 am

Hardy did not want the job, he was approached and spoken to but expressed very little interest in actually taking the role, hence why the club did not offer him the job. This has been mentioned several times before I'm sure on other threads. If he had really wanted the job he would have got it.

As for what the Nuneaton fan said, sadly it looks history is repeating itself for Wright at us as it did at Corby and then Nuneaton.

Ghost_Of_1883

Post by Ghost_Of_1883 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:42 am

Hardy wasn't that arsed about the job, from what I gather.

I heard, reliably, that he made an "informal" expression of interest but wasn't bothered enough to send a CV in. Therefore he wasn't on our initial shortlist of candidates who were gleaned from CVs.

Once McGurk and Armstrong had supposedly blown us out, and once we'd interviewed all of the candidates - I was told that we then approached Hardy for interview and apparently he turned up thinking it was an "informal chat"

Certainly from the Whitby end it came out on that day that he'd been offered and had taken the Darlo job - but I'm not convinced that it was anything more than someone at their end, who had found out that he was in Darlo, putting 2 and 2 together.

And if it is true that we offered Hardy the job, and that he accepted the job - if we had then went back on that to appoint TW - if the job comes up again in future I think we can bet our bottom dollar that Chris Hardy certainly won't be arsed about applying this time around.

We need to stop the Chris Hardy love in going forwards - it's very unlikely to ever happen, plus he has no experience of this level anyway. It's one hell of a jump from Evostik to NLN.

And McGurk and Armstrong can fuck off as well, they've turned us down before, quite obviously because they were scared of the picture painted by our board at interview. We need a manager with balls.

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:48 am

And that is?

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:53 am

Darlogramps wrote:But because he doesn't give testy interviews, we're led to believe TW is a stand up guy.
Darlogramps wrote: Wright heard about it, judged it was a better job than Nuneaton and went for it (dropping Nuneaton in the proverbial hours before a match). But no one mentions that because he's such a swell guy.
Darlogramps wrote:Ultimately none of it matters as it was 12 months ago. But I'm surprised so many people will conveniently ignore how Wright dropped Nuneaton in it to take over with us. To me, it says a lot about his character.

The reaction to Gray resigning to take over at another club was bad enough. Imagine if he'd done it less than 24 hours before a game.
Darlogramps wrote: We're sold the tale that Wright is such a nice guy etc. But he dropped his previous employers in the mire less than a day before a game. That to me suggests he's not as wonderful a guy as people want to make out.
Darlogramps wrote:TW was selfish, cowardly and unacceptable in doing what he did, which suggests to me he isn't as wonderful or nice as everyone makes out.
Darlogramps wrote:Yes Darlington and York behaved differently, but that says more about the clubs. And it is entirely irrelevant to how Gray and Wright individually chose to behave. That suggests TW isn't the nice guy people make out.

I think you've made your point!!!

Your point being that you don't like the way T.W. has a nice guy image when he's just as bad as Gray. (I've explained it for the thickies)
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

Ghost_Of_1883

Post by Ghost_Of_1883 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:59 am

LoidLucan wrote:And that is?
Not Armstrong, McGurk or Hardy.

TW had the balls to take it on, despite the upcoming budgets cuts that he will have been made aware of at interview.

Not that it's exactly worked out for him or us, of course

What I mean really about balls is that as a starting point you have to at least appoint a manager who fancies the job.

TW was probably the best option available of those that really wanted to give it a go.

This does not bode well for us going forwards, if we move him on. And I say that not in his defence, because my opinion is that his time is pretty much up.

SwansQuaker83
Team Supported: Swansea (and Darlo of course)

Post by SwansQuaker83 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:07 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
LoidLucan wrote:I'm not so sure it was as straightforward as Hardy didnt want the job last time. Was an approach made to his club? Everything was clouded over with TW's infamous U turn. I'm sure if feelers were put out and it was done through the right channels he would be interested. I think he likes things done by the book.
Hardy was interested and more than happy to come. The deal was essentially done, TW got wind of it and resigned on the Friday evening without speaking to his chairman (leaving his employers without a manager less than 24 hours before a match).

But because he doesn't give testy interviews, we're led to believe TW is a stand up guy.

Hardy would have left Whitby for us, but didn't want to leave his employers in the s***. And yet the same people who criticise him for this are the same ones who kick off at MG for the manner of his departure.
I actually know for a fact that what you say is true about Hardy... won't say how but it's 100% true. And my source on that is as good a source as you can possibly get.

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:19 pm

I think even given the cuts TW still had a budget that was better than a lot in this league. It's about judicious recruitment and careful budgeting. God knows what the cost of the crazy Midlands commute has been, both financially and physically. Eventually we will return to being a mainly (though not entirely) north east side.

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:33 pm

Darlogramps wrote:Gray and Wright's individual behaviour was exactly the same. They both resigned without telling their employers, in order to take a job at a bigger club. They both left their employers in a mess. But Wright did it less than a day before the game.

How do you resign without telling your employer???
So Gray resigns and walks straight into the York job, obviously having been spoken to off the record before quitting. Wright resigns to take a job his employer knew he was interviewed for and although he was expected to stay at Nuneaton he decided late in the week to take the job.
So you think both situations are the same? Yet you accuse me of being thick? :roll:

Ghost_Of_1883

Post by Ghost_Of_1883 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:36 pm

LoidLucan wrote:I think even given the cuts TW still had a budget that was better than a lot in this league. It's about judicious recruitment and careful budgeting. God knows what the cost of the crazy Midlands commute has been, both financially and physically. Eventually we will return to being a mainly (though not entirely) north east side.
I agree.

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that travelling large distances to play for a part time team is bound to have a detrimental effect on morale and energy levels.

You can be as fit as they come, but I challenge anyone to sit in a car for 4 hours and then run around as if you were fresh. Travelling saps your legs and even if it's only 5%, that's enough at a good level to make a difference.

Our home games are essentially away games for a fair few of the squad. And conversely away games are nearer home games for some of them. Is it any co-incidence that our home form is so poor whilst our away form is relatively good?

Vodka_Vic

Post by Vodka_Vic » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:38 pm

Another factor about TW is his involvement in the academy. He pretty much set it up, along with AW. 2 points here which I'm not sure about myself:
1. Would this make it more difficult to get rid of TW if push came to shove?
2. Any new manager would possibly have to have a dual role of first team manager and academy developer. Would this put potential candidates off?(unless AW was kept on and this became his sole jurisdiction)

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:42 pm

Ghost_Of_1883 wrote:
LoidLucan wrote:I think even given the cuts TW still had a budget that was better than a lot in this league. It's about judicious recruitment and careful budgeting. God knows what the cost of the crazy Midlands commute has been, both financially and physically. Eventually we will return to being a mainly (though not entirely) north east side.
I agree.

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that travelling large distances to play for a part time team is bound to have a detrimental effect on morale and energy levels.

You can be as fit as they come, but I challenge anyone to sit in a car for 4 hours and then run around as if you were fresh. Travelling saps your legs and even if it's only 5%, that's enough at a good level to make a difference.

Our home games are essentially away games for a fair few of the squad. And conversely away games are nearer home games for some of them. Is it any co-incidence that our home form is so poor whilst our away form is relatively good?
Sometimes 3 times a week too, twice for training and once for a game. I dont envy O'Hanlons Telford commute!!

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:42 pm

I too am unfortunately beginning to have serious doubts about our management duo.

But is it fair they are taking all the flak?

I will obviously keep on attending, I always do but……

...Perhaps the financial constraints put on T.W. are too great?
Perhaps the loss of Styche has hit team moral more than everyone likes to make out?
Perhaps T.W and A.W. need extra help - let’s not forget that Gray had a whole army of people at his disposal, including even a team psychologist for gawks sake!
Perhaps it would help if David Johnson made some noises about what he feels the issues are and what he intends to do to push things forward. He, after all is the man in charge not Tommy Wright.

There seems to be a malaise running through the whole club and other factors are in play with this, and I’m sad to say that I am starting to develop a small feeling that feels like “If they can’t be bothered, why should I be?”

Our home form is woeful. It’s depressing to turn up week in/week out and see us look weak and lacking ideas, and it doesn’t matter who we play, they all look good when they rock up at Blackwell Meadows.
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

D_F_C

Post by D_F_C » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:51 pm

loan_star wrote:
Ghost_Of_1883 wrote:
I agree.

Sometimes 3 times a week too, twice for training and once for a game. I dont envy O'Hanlons Telford commute!!
Hasn't he got a young kid too? More than likely he's up in the night. That's an energy sapper, so can't imagine what it's like to do all that playing and travelling too

darlo reborn

Post by darlo reborn » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:20 pm

Any manager will do when we are back in evostick next season

TDS

Post by TDS » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:26 pm

SwansQuaker83 wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
LoidLucan wrote:I'm not so sure it was as straightforward as Hardy didnt want the job last time. Was an approach made to his club? Everything was clouded over with TW's infamous U turn. I'm sure if feelers were put out and it was done through the right channels he would be interested. I think he likes things done by the book.
Hardy was interested and more than happy to come. The deal was essentially done, TW got wind of it and resigned on the Friday evening without speaking to his chairman (leaving his employers without a manager less than 24 hours before a match).

But because he doesn't give testy interviews, we're led to believe TW is a stand up guy.

Hardy would have left Whitby for us, but didn't want to leave his employers in the s***. And yet the same people who criticise him for this are the same ones who kick off at MG for the manner of his departure.
I actually know for a fact that what you say is true about Hardy... won't say how but it's 100% true. And my source on that is as good a source as you can possibly get.
I know for a fact Loan_Star and Ghost_of_1883 are correct. Informal chat and nothing offered. Plus, look at the CV's of them both, Tommy played at a decent level and accusations of poor man management etc are worrying as he must've picked something up from his playing days!! I couldn't tell you where Chris Hardy played football, irrelevant now, mind.

Gramps - you must concede Tommy is a nice chap compared to what we are used to, which was the most boring, stroppy pre/post match interviews I've ever heard, and we had that for years and years. Once the football turned, there was no reason to put up with the cold face of Martin Gray glaring at Ray like he'd shat on his front room carpet. I couldn't care less for Nuneaton who were paid for him by us, a Club that tries to do things properly.

What we must be sure of, and it's been alluded to in this thread, is that the issue is definitely TW and AW, as the players will not leave with them and the money will not magically appear to sign more. I'm not going to stick up for them as there's been some abysmal decisions made, but when I look to who wants the job, it has zero appeal and circumstances are tough. Calls of ex-players manifest again as if a 34 year old player will know the first thing about budgets. McGurk saw the players we had on the books and fucked it clean off, he could see the transition needed. Wright has two players (Collins and Caton) costing him depth in the squad and no money to change that, been told to sell our talisman striker with no replacements available. I mean the list was pretty bare when Gray left, it'll be less now.

I hope he ventures into the loan market and brings in players who can inject some fight into us, but again if they are turd we have to pay more if they don't play. Something Wright has alluded to several times.

One thing I will say is be careful what you say about people at the Club currently as there is a severe drought of enthusiasm and unlike other Clubs, we are the only people who can change that. I think we need to learn a bit of togetherness at times.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:24 pm

Pointless debate, as we don't need a new manager at the moment, Tommy is still in charge and as Andy said we should get behind him and Alan.

QUAKERMAN2

Post by QUAKERMAN2 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:41 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:Pointless debate, as we don't need a new manager at the moment, Tommy is still in charge and as Andy said we should get behind him and Alan.
Got to agree with Pete, I think all this talk of who might be our next manager is OTT

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:53 pm

It would be a sad and bad day for this club if a robust and fair discussion of something so central to its future health was to be curtailed. I haven't seen posters resorting to outright abuse of people at the club. In general people have been measured and questioning, using stats as well as opinions in the debate, just the way it should be.

Yet again the defence of TW seems to be centred around "No-one will want the job" not "He's the best man for the job and can turn it around because of X, Y and Z." I'm not going to go round the houses again in repeating arguments and causes of our current malaise but I don't see any evidence that the management can fix this disintegrating season. I've never seen anyone put a powerful argument to convince anyone that is the case. Only that it could be costly and difficult to do something about it.

Nobody has called for an ex-player to get the job when you say "What does a 34-year-old player know about budgets?" He was only mentioned as a possible prospect for some stage in the future and no-one suggested otherwise apart from you in the way you raised it.

Togetherness as fans doesn't mean you can't raise concerns and debate it when you think things are fundamentally wrong. I don't hurl abuse at players, club officials and managers but it's only right that fans question major issues surrounding their club. Otherwise I might as well just join the increasing numbers of former Darlo fans who don't care and have found something else to do on a Saturday afternoon because things are becoming so dire. Christ it would be a lot easier on my pocket... and sanity.
Last edited by LoidLucan on Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:19 pm

For what it's worth (ie nothing), my opinion on Wright is that he comes across as someone who trots out an awful lot of cliche and soundbites without really ever really saying much of substance. He always seems to try and put a shrug of the shoulders and a slightly sympathetic spin on things and people take that as him being a 'nice guy'.

As a player he certainly wasn't particularly 'nice' and he strutted around the pitch like he owned it (not necessarily a bad thing) - I remember his red card in the first minute at Barnet when he absolutely clattered their player in an aerial challenge. Other than half a good season where I thought he was flattered buy the talent around him, and an assist in the Trophy final a few years later, he didn't do a great deal for us on the pitch.

His greatest achievements for the club will probably go down as financial - he himself moved to Aberdeen for (I think) £90k and with the Styche and Heaton deals he's brought money in to the club (depending on how much you want to attribute those to him).

Someone mentioned above about a 34 year old not having the knowledge to understand the running of a club, budgets etc. I'd challenge that by throwing in Eddie Howe. He started his Bournemouth career against us (which someone mentioned on here the other day) in his early 30s and has completely transformed that club from bottom to top. Yes he's had a healthy budget (probably some similarity in our rise under Gray), but he's spent it well and developed players along the way. By the sounds of it he's absolutely obsessive in terms of analysis, tactics and exploting the opposition - which again is far easier if you, your coaches and players are full-time - but he's evolved a club from a very young age.

Anyway - I digress. I don't think Wright is the man to take us forward but what we need at the moment is some stability and to start working out what we are and where we want to head. I'm not sure Wright is that person either and I don't have any answers who that person might be - but that's where I think we are at the moment.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC