Gordon Banks

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, botrash, charlie, uncovered

Post Reply
User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11572
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Gordon Banks

Post by Spyman » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:01 pm

Anyone see David Preece being interviewed on BBC News about the passing of Gordon Banks?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 11478
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Gordon Banks

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:17 am

Spyman wrote:Anyone see David Preece being interviewed on BBC News about the passing of Gordon Banks?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Nope what programme was he on?

banktopp
Posts: 583
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:59 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Hereford

Re: Gordon Banks

Post by banktopp » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:31 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Spyman wrote:Anyone see David Preece being interviewed on BBC News about the passing of Gordon Banks?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Nope what programme was he on?
Unbelievable. :o

User avatar
theoriginalfatcat
Posts: 3772
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Gordon Banks

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:36 pm

banktopp wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:
Spyman wrote:Anyone see David Preece being interviewed on BBC News about the passing of Gordon Banks?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Nope what programme was he on?
Unbelievable. :o
And also rather funny.
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 11478
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Gordon Banks

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:41 pm

theoriginalfatcat wrote:
banktopp wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:
Spyman wrote:Anyone see David Preece being interviewed on BBC News about the passing of Gordon Banks?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Nope what programme was he on?
Unbelievable. :o
And also rather funny.
There are plenty of BBC news programmes!!

Post Reply