Highlights Darlington V Chorley

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

poppyfield
Team Supported: Darlington

Highlights Darlington V Chorley

Post by poppyfield » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:05 am

I know Kev was away, but aren't we supposed to provide a video of the game to the league for there advertising highlight show?
Help get the club back to Darlo by helping to spread the word about the "Back to Darlo!" fund. The image on the right will be constantly updated with the latest total so please feel free to use the image link below the thermometer on your own signatures, blogs, websites, etc.Image
Image link: http://www.mydarlo.co.uk/img/BTD-therm-350x100.jpg

super_les_mcjannet

Re: Highlights Darlington V Chorley

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:04 pm

poppyfield wrote:I know Kev was away, but aren't we supposed to provide a video of the game to the league for there advertising highlight show?
Only if you complete highlights I believe. I don't think they can force you to complete each game.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:12 pm

super_les_mcjannet wrote:
poppyfield wrote:I know Kev was away, but aren't we supposed to provide a video of the game to the league for there advertising highlight show?
Only if you complete highlights I believe. I don't think they can force you to complete each game.
Nope sure Kev said it’s a league rule and with some other changes I know are coming next season it will be mandated as it is in NL Prem.

darlo reborn

Post by darlo reborn » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:11 pm

Well tough if there is nobody to do it won`t get done league will have to send someone if it`s mandatory

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:50 pm

never mind that, i just pity the fans who were not there to see a cracking goal from Kneeshaw and the lads. Contender for Goal of the season, certainly the best I have seen in 2019.

TFDM

Post by TFDM » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:05 am

Goals are available now at https://youtu.be/Yq23wk6WtQw

Jordy stepped up and took over camera duties in my absence. However there is a lot of work to do afterwards to export the footage and get it ready for upload. It wasn't particularly fair to ask him to do all of that so it had to wait until my return the other night.

H1987

Post by H1987 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:21 pm

Thanks for your efforts :clap: For exiles in particular, your videos are a godsend with keeping up with the club.

What a goal that is by Kneeshaw by the way.

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:11 pm

H1987 wrote:Thanks for your efforts :clap: For exiles in particular, your videos are a godsend with keeping up with the club.

Yes, much appreciated. Kneeshaw's goal is the sort of thing that will bring back some of the fickle fans. :clap:

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:25 pm

Since Henshall got all the stick for supposedly costing us the win, I was surprised at just how much possession they had following him giving the ball away before they scored the equaliser.
In other words we had plenty of opportunity to put challenges in prior to the goal yet didn't get anywhere near them.

lifetime darlo fan

Post by lifetime darlo fan » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:36 pm

loan_star wrote:Since Henshall got all the stick for supposedly costing us the win, I was surprised at just how much possession they had following him giving the ball away before they scored the equaliser.
In other words we had plenty of opportunity to put challenges in prior to the goal yet didn't get anywhere near them.
I echo your statement. I think he has become a bit of a scapegoat at the minute.

quakerman

Post by quakerman » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:39 pm

lifetime darlo fan wrote:
loan_star wrote:Since Henshall got all the stick for supposedly costing us the win, I was surprised at just how much possession they had following him giving the ball away before they scored the equaliser.
I echo your statement. I think he has become a bit of a scapegoat at the minute.
The stick some players get on this board is way over the top at times and no need for it

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:03 pm

jjljks wrote:
H1987 wrote:Thanks for your efforts :clap: For exiles in particular, your videos are a godsend with keeping up with the club.

Yes, much appreciated. Kneeshaw's goal is the sort of thing that will bring back some of the fickle fans. :clap:
What one goal..Give ur head a shake

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

HarryCharltonsCat

Post by HarryCharltonsCat » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:34 pm

lifetime darlo fan wrote:
Our fans do seem to need one.