Successful 500 Club Extension

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

super_les_mcjannet
Team Supported: Darlington

Successful 500 Club Extension

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:35 pm

Not everyone agrees with this way of finance but when you need to pay the bills it clearly worked, the drop out of 500 club must now be very much staggered.

Once again the fans hit and over achieved the target :clap: :clap: :clap:
DFC wrote:We are pleased to say that we exceeded our target of 125 extensions. 115 fans extended their 500 Club membership by one year and 15 fans donated the equivalent of one year's 500 Club membership. This has raised just over £26,000 after costs which will be used to help balance the football club budget through to the end of the season.

The 500 Club members have been instrumental in helping fund the return to Darlington and over the past couple of seasons providing additional revenue to cover operational losses due to increased costs and revenue falling short of forecasts. This support has been amazing.

QuakerPete

Re: Successful 500 Club Extension

Post by QuakerPete » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:56 pm

Got to give special mention to those 15 fans who added equivalent of a year's membership as a donation - hats off to you all!

And if anyone wants to add a donation (VAT-free) of any size for the club, it can be done here:
https://fundraising.darlingtonfcsupport ... /donations

quakersfan

Post by quakersfan » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:05 pm

QuakerPete wrote:Got to give special mention to those 15 fans who added equivalent of a year's membership as a donation - hats off to you all!

And if anyone wants to add a donation (VAT-free) of any size for the club, it can be done here:
https://fundraising.darlingtonfcsupport ... /donations

lifetime darlo fan

Post by lifetime darlo fan » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:46 am

Lets hope this time next season it will only be the early bird season ticket offer launched early and the begging call to the 500 club members ends. Well done to the 15 who donated!

joejaques

Post by joejaques » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:08 am

No biggy really. Although I have a season ticket, I usually only manage to get up for maybe three to five games a season. The new donate option is just a more efficient way of giving, what was in effect, my donation to our club. Paying on the gate for the few games I do attend is neither here nor there. :roll:

lifetime darlo fan

Post by lifetime darlo fan » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:51 am

I also only get to 7-10 games max with having kids so the donate function is a brilliant option. No VAT to pay on donations!

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:47 pm

joejaques wrote:No biggy really. Although I have a season ticket, I usually only manage to get up for maybe three to five games a season. The new donate option is just a more efficient way of giving, what was in effect, my donation to our club. Paying on the gate for the few games I do attend is neither here nor there. :roll:
Great effort, you must be our further flung ST holder. It's always a pleasure to meet you when you get to a game.