Club Statement

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: botrash, mikkyx, charlie, uncovered

tezza
Posts: 986
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington
Contact:

Re: Club Statement

Post by tezza » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:58 pm

For transparency i hope DFC & Spennymoor Town place as much information as allowable into the public domain sooner rather than later.
[/quote]


My point was that we should be informed:.. through official channels:... that there is an investigation underway and which authorities are doing the investigating.

User avatar
loan_star
Posts: 6160
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Club Statement

Post by loan_star » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:11 pm

tezza wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:58 pm
My point was that we should be informed:.. through official channels:... that there is an investigation underway and which authorities are doing the investigating.
Which was my reason for raising the subject.
I'm guessing that Spenny will be trying their best to make us look the culprits in this. Never mind the fact that fence just isn't safe to have a crowd behind it.

tezza
Posts: 986
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington
Contact:

Re: Club Statement

Post by tezza » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:52 pm

Nobody,..... least of all the fans are served by protracted silence.

My guess is that the clubs cannot agree a joint statement.

A short concise statement confirming what has been put in train, without prejudice is surely warranted

JasonDeVos
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:51 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Club Statement

Post by JasonDeVos » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:53 pm

loan_star wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:11 pm
tezza wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:58 pm
My point was that we should be informed:.. through official channels:... that there is an investigation underway and which authorities are doing the investigating.
Which was my reason for raising the subject.
I'm guessing that Spenny will be trying their best to make us look the culprits in this. Never mind the fact that fence just isn't safe to have a crowd behind it.
Odds on this being swept under the carpet?

User avatar
loan_star
Posts: 6160
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Club Statement

Post by loan_star » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:15 pm

JasonDeVos wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:53 pm

Odds on this being swept under the carpet?
They'll be doing their best to make us look the bad guys. Of that I am sure.

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11759
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Club Statement

Post by Spyman » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:38 pm

loan_star wrote:
JasonDeVos wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:53 pm

Odds on this being swept under the carpet?
They'll be doing their best to make us look the bad guys. Of that I am sure.
Leave them to it. The police/FA/league will look at the evidence objectively, and there's plenty of evidence to suggest a lack of organisation on their part caused the problem, and a lack of proactivity made the situation worse on the day.

Unless anyone our side has done anything wrong then we've nothing to worry about, and if anyone our side was at fault then we've nothing to complain about anyway.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

onewayup
Posts: 1745
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:02 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Club Statement

Post by onewayup » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:16 pm

Tessa, why ??? ,there is no reasons for anyone to stress out about this other than those if any have something to hide ,stop stressing man leave it to the police and board .I said before and will say again they are professional people in which we should lay our trust. :thumbup:
Plus guessing is just so wrong, and your fishing JUST STOP AND TTHINK BEFORE POSTING RIDICULOUSLY WILD SPECULATION.

tezza
Posts: 986
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington
Contact:

Re: Club Statement

Post by tezza » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:03 pm

onewayup wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:16 pm
Tessa, why ??? ,there is no reasons for anyone to stress out about this other than those if any have something to hide ,stop stressing man leave it to the police and board .I said before and will say again they are professional people in which we should lay our trust. :thumbup:
Plus guessing is just so wrong, and your fishing JUST STOP AND TTHINK BEFORE POSTING RIDICULOUSLY WILD SPECULATION.
Have the decency to get the name right.

Then concentrate

Post Reply