Next season’s captain

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: botrash, mikkyx, charlie, uncovered

Darlogramps
Posts: 5020
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Next season’s captain

Post by Darlogramps » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:59 am

don'tbuythesun wrote:This is becoming tedious and completely off topic. I'm a bit disappointed in you Gramps as you're usually the first to ask for proof and facts and whilst I don't always agree with you I'll admit you have a penchant for intelligent argument. It feels a little like playground name calling.
Oh no, what on earth will I do? Don’tBuyTheSun is “a bit disappointed”. Get over yourself and stop taking yourself so seriously.

EDJOHNS is the latest incarnation of the previously banned and former would-be Darlington owner/delusional crank Ted Forster (unless there are two Darlo-linked, Hull KR-supporting, Brexit-voting, rugby league-loving, former members of the hospitality trade who’ve worked in Europe who know a lot about Solihull Moors/Moor Green, who live near Newcastle and are also friendly with Darlo_Pete).

I’ve put all this to Ted previously in the Off-Topic Room but he mysteriously went quiet and avoided it. Now he’s pretending he hasn’t seen it. Frankly, I’ve got way better things to do with my life than play silly, pointless games.
It’s funny baiting him, but I’m not inclined to waste hours in an argument over who he is when most people know anyway. Plus no one cares.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

EDJOHNS
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Next season’s captain

Post by EDJOHNS » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:47 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:59 am
don'tbuythesun wrote:This is becoming tedious and completely off topic. I'm a bit disappointed in you Gramps as you're usually the first to ask for proof and facts and whilst I don't always agree with you I'll admit you have a penchant for intelligent argument. It feels a little like playground name calling.
Oh no, what on earth will I do? Don’tBuyTheSun is “a bit disappointed”. Get over yourself and stop taking yourself so seriously.

EDJOHNS is the latest incarnation of the previously banned and former would-be Darlington owner/delusional crank Ted Forster (unless there are two Darlo-linked, Hull KR-supporting, Brexit-voting, rugby league-loving, former members of the hospitality trade who’ve worked in Europe who know a lot about Solihull Moors/Moor Green, who live near Newcastle and are also friendly with Darlo_Pete).

I’ve put all this to Ted previously in the Off-Topic Room but he mysteriously went quiet and avoided it. Now he’s pretending he hasn’t seen it. Frankly, I’ve got way better things to do with my life than play silly, pointless games.
It’s funny baiting him, but I’m not inclined to waste hours in an argument over who he is when most people know anyway. Plus no one cares.
Was Ted either a KR or Rugby fan at all? How would you know?
Was Ted not banned long before Brexit? How do you know how he voted?
Was I in the hospitality trade? When did a holiday adviser move into that category?
When did Ted move near Newcastle?

Me thinks you could do with checking a dictionary as this is actually speculation not proof.

Ps, no-one is interested. Then why keep this up?
Stop blustering as you so love to say.

bga
Posts: 1383
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:18 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Next season’s captain

Post by bga » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:50 pm

And next season's captain is...……………..to be continued!

Darlogramps
Posts: 5020
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Next season’s captain

Post by Darlogramps » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:31 pm

EDJOHNS wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:59 am
don'tbuythesun wrote:This is becoming tedious and completely off topic. I'm a bit disappointed in you Gramps as you're usually the first to ask for proof and facts and whilst I don't always agree with you I'll admit you have a penchant for intelligent argument. It feels a little like playground name calling.
Oh no, what on earth will I do? Don’tBuyTheSun is “a bit disappointed”. Get over yourself and stop taking yourself so seriously.

EDJOHNS is the latest incarnation of the previously banned and former would-be Darlington owner/delusional crank Ted Forster (unless there are two Darlo-linked, Hull KR-supporting, Brexit-voting, rugby league-loving, former members of the hospitality trade who’ve worked in Europe who know a lot about Solihull Moors/Moor Green, who live near Newcastle and are also friendly with Darlo_Pete).

I’ve put all this to Ted previously in the Off-Topic Room but he mysteriously went quiet and avoided it. Now he’s pretending he hasn’t seen it. Frankly, I’ve got way better things to do with my life than play silly, pointless games.
It’s funny baiting him, but I’m not inclined to waste hours in an argument over who he is when most people know anyway. Plus no one cares.
Was Ted either a KR or Rugby fan at all? How would you know?
Was Ted not banned long before Brexit? How do you know how he voted?
Was I in the hospitality trade? When did a holiday adviser move into that category?
When did Ted move near Newcastle?

Me thinks you could do with checking a dictionary as this is actually speculation not proof.

Ps, no-one is interested. Then why keep this up?
Stop blustering as you so love to say.
If you keep asking questions, I’ll provide a reply.

Both you and Ted support Hull KR and Darlington FC, live near Newcastle, know Darlo Pete, voted Brexit and lived previously in Europe, and both post on Uncovered, and made the same points on Solihull Moors on the same day. Now either there’s two astonishingly similar human beings on this planet, or you’re the same person.

It’s all on your/Ted’s Facebook page, you thick clart. It takes 20 seconds to look up.

It’s really funny watching you try and be clever and fail. Now be a good chap and stop humiliating yourself.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

EDJOHNS
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Next season’s captain

Post by EDJOHNS » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:10 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:31 pm
EDJOHNS wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:59 am
don'tbuythesun wrote:This is becoming tedious and completely off topic. I'm a bit disappointed in you Gramps as you're usually the first to ask for proof and facts and whilst I don't always agree with you I'll admit you have a penchant for intelligent argument. It feels a little like playground name calling.
Oh no, what on earth will I do? Don’tBuyTheSun is “a bit disappointed”. Get over yourself and stop taking yourself so seriously.

EDJOHNS is the latest incarnation of the previously banned and former would-be Darlington owner/delusional crank Ted Forster (unless there are two Darlo-linked, Hull KR-supporting, Brexit-voting, rugby league-loving, former members of the hospitality trade who’ve worked in Europe who know a lot about Solihull Moors/Moor Green, who live near Newcastle and are also friendly with Darlo_Pete).

I’ve put all this to Ted previously in the Off-Topic Room but he mysteriously went quiet and avoided it. Now he’s pretending he hasn’t seen it. Frankly, I’ve got way better things to do with my life than play silly, pointless games.
It’s funny baiting him, but I’m not inclined to waste hours in an argument over who he is when most people know anyway. Plus no one cares.
Was Ted either a KR or Rugby fan at all? How would you know?
Was Ted not banned long before Brexit? How do you know how he voted?
Was I in the hospitality trade? When did a holiday adviser move into that category?
When did Ted move near Newcastle?

Me thinks you could do with checking a dictionary as this is actually speculation not proof.

Ps, no-one is interested. Then why keep this up?
Stop blustering as you so love to say.
If you keep asking questions, I’ll provide a reply.

Both you and Ted support Hull KR and Darlington FC, live near Newcastle, know Darlo Pete, voted Brexit and lived previously in Europe, and both post on Uncovered, and made the same points on Solihull Moors on the same day. Now either there’s two astonishingly similar human beings on this planet, or you’re the same person.

It’s all on your/Ted’s Facebook page, you thick clart. It takes 20 seconds to look up.

It’s really funny watching you try and be clever and fail. Now be a good chap and stop humiliating yourself.
Not bad, apart from the fact I don't use Facebook

Old Git
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:09 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Next season’s captain

Post by Old Git » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:45 pm

Sorry to continue off topic but don’t seem to have seen any posts from Darlo Pete for a while. Hope you are OK Pete please post something so we know you are well. Not the same without your views on here to liven things up.

bga
Posts: 1383
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:18 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Next season’s captain

Post by bga » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:48 pm

EDJOHNS wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:10 pm
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:31 pm
EDJOHNS wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:59 am
don'tbuythesun wrote:This is becoming tedious and completely off topic. I'm a bit disappointed in you Gramps as you're usually the first to ask for proof and facts and whilst I don't always agree with you I'll admit you have a penchant for intelligent argument. It feels a little like playground name calling.
Oh no, what on earth will I do? Don’tBuyTheSun is “a bit disappointed”. Get over yourself and stop taking yourself so seriously.

EDJOHNS is the latest incarnation of the previously banned and former would-be Darlington owner/delusional crank Ted Forster (unless there are two Darlo-linked, Hull KR-supporting, Brexit-voting, rugby league-loving, former members of the hospitality trade who’ve worked in Europe who know a lot about Solihull Moors/Moor Green, who live near Newcastle and are also friendly with Darlo_Pete).

I’ve put all this to Ted previously in the Off-Topic Room but he mysteriously went quiet and avoided it. Now he’s pretending he hasn’t seen it. Frankly, I’ve got way better things to do with my life than play silly, pointless games.
It’s funny baiting him, but I’m not inclined to waste hours in an argument over who he is when most people know anyway. Plus no one cares.
Was Ted either a KR or Rugby fan at all? How would you know?
Was Ted not banned long before Brexit? How do you know how he voted?
Was I in the hospitality trade? When did a holiday adviser move into that category?
When did Ted move near Newcastle?

Me thinks you could do with checking a dictionary as this is actually speculation not proof.

Ps, no-one is interested. Then why keep this up?
Stop blustering as you so love to say.
If you keep asking questions, I’ll provide a reply.

Both you and Ted support Hull KR and Darlington FC, live near Newcastle, know Darlo Pete, voted Brexit and lived previously in Europe, and both post on Uncovered, and made the same points on Solihull Moors on the same day. Now either there’s two astonishingly similar human beings on this planet, or you’re the same person.

It’s all on your/Ted’s Facebook page, you thick clart. It takes 20 seconds to look up.

It’s really funny watching you try and be clever and fail. Now be a good chap and stop humiliating yourself.
Not bad, apart from the fact I don't use Facebook
Could you two please vote to settle this on a PPG basis?

User avatar
theoriginalfatcat
Posts: 4459
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Next season’s captain

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:26 pm

Old Git wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:45 pm
Sorry to continue off topic but don’t seem to have seen any posts from Darlo Pete for a while. Hope you are OK Pete please post something so we know you are well. Not the same without your views on here to liven things up.
He posted yesterday, about match day programmes.
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

Old Git
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:09 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Next season’s captain

Post by Old Git » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:45 pm

theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:26 pm
Old Git wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:45 pm
Sorry to continue off topic but don’t seem to have seen any posts from Darlo Pete for a while. Hope you are OK Pete please post something so we know you are well. Not the same without your views on here to liven things up.
He posted yesterday, about match day programmes.
Relieved

User avatar
don'tbuythesun
Posts: 1802
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:24 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Next season’s captain

Post by don'tbuythesun » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:11 pm

Gramps isn't this one of your famous "strawman" arguments where you twist everything to suit you? If Ed says he's not Ted then fair enough. He's given enough counter points to refute what you say including that he's not on Facebook and never worked in hospitality. Unless you know him personally you really can't prove anything and maybe you are actually Ted and putting up a smokescreen. You really are like a dog with a bone with this childish trolling. You're coming across like the playground bully.

Post Reply