Re: Singh drops youth payment

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: botrash, mikkyx, charlie, uncovered

onewayup
Team Supported: Darlington

Post by onewayup » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:50 pm

Pools have told the youths who were on a 2 year scholarship that they won't be paid their £100 scholarship fee and that they have to transfer to hartlepool college from east Durham, if they want to continue with pools.
Stop destroying clubs singh ,your a joke couldn't manage to run a football club. Just get out before you put it into administration. Clown.

jjljks

Re: Re: Singh drops youth payment

Post by jjljks » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:06 am

Raj Singh breaks yet another promise & lets down everyone who puts any trust in him. I feel sorry for the youngsters who probably thought they were on a career path to fame & fortune but now have had their dreams shattered.

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:11 am

Seems a little short sighted - as every youngster will have friends, parents and relations, and some of these might have been drawn into the Pools net!
Mr Singh said this " I'm not expecting to get back any of the money I've already put in, I'm prepared to write it off for the future of the club. I'm not hanging in to make any kind of financial gain in the short or long term - if someone was prepared to come in and take the club off my hands, I'd be more than willing to discuss it"

Tamworth matchday programme 26 Nov 2011

lo36789

Re: Re: Singh drops youth payment

Post by lo36789 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:08 pm

Maybe he is just copying Brentford approach