Ground share

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Post Reply
quaker4life
Posts: 2406
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:24 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Contact:

Re: Ground share

Post by quaker4life » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:25 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:20 pm
quaker4life wrote:From a personal point of view I already decided I will not be attending while restrictions are in place so whether it's at BM or the Arena makes no difference to me. Also from the League's perspective it makes little sense in allowing us to move to a bigger venue thus increasing crowds when the consensus is to reduce them, other clubs may well be within their rights to object as allowing us to play at the arena is in effect allowing us to increase our capacity whilst they've been made to reduce theirs.
Don’t agree with this. The consensus isn’t to reduce capacity, it’s to ensure safety.
Yes, reduce capacities to ensure safety, so surely allowing Darlo to move a bigger venue increasing capacity could be viewed as defeating the object? And again you can't have one standard for Darlington and another for everyone else.

As I said if I was the chairman of another club I would be demanding an increased capacity.
love it! wrote:Considering we are Darlington 1883 I'm happy that we are named correctly

PierremontQuaker03
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:53 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by PierremontQuaker03 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:28 pm

quaker4life wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:20 pm
quaker4life wrote:From a personal point of view I already decided I will not be attending while restrictions are in place so whether it's at BM or the Arena makes no difference to me. Also from the League's perspective it makes little sense in allowing us to move to a bigger venue thus increasing crowds when the consensus is to reduce them, other clubs may well be within their rights to object as allowing us to play at the arena is in effect allowing us to increase our capacity whilst they've been made to reduce theirs.
Don’t agree with this. The consensus isn’t to reduce capacity, it’s to ensure safety.
Yes, reduce capacities to ensure safety, so surely allowing Darlo to move a bigger venue this increasing capacity defeats the object? And again you can't have one standard for Darlington and another for everyone else.

As I said if I was the chairman of another club I would be demanding an increased capacity.
Would be interested to do a survey of who would actually attend, we have a decent chunk of elderly fans, would they be confident going to games at the moment?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“If you can't hit a driver, don't.”
Greg Norman

bga
Posts: 1570
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:18 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by bga » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:38 pm

PierremontQuaker03 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:28 pm
quaker4life wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:20 pm
quaker4life wrote:From a personal point of view I already decided I will not be attending while restrictions are in place so whether it's at BM or the Arena makes no difference to me. Also from the League's perspective it makes little sense in allowing us to move to a bigger venue thus increasing crowds when the consensus is to reduce them, other clubs may well be within their rights to object as allowing us to play at the arena is in effect allowing us to increase our capacity whilst they've been made to reduce theirs.
Don’t agree with this. The consensus isn’t to reduce capacity, it’s to ensure safety.
Yes, reduce capacities to ensure safety, so surely allowing Darlo to move a bigger venue this increasing capacity defeats the object? And again you can't have one standard for Darlington and another for everyone else.

As I said if I was the chairman of another club I would be demanding an increased capacity.
Would be interested to do a survey of who would actually attend, we have a decent chunk of elderly fans, would they be confident going to games at the moment?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am elderly and would be more confident (hence likely) to go to a game at the Arena than BM!

lo36789
Posts: 8953
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Liverpool

Re: Ground share

Post by lo36789 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:48 pm

quaker4life wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:25 pm
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:20 pm
quaker4life wrote:From a personal point of view I already decided I will not be attending while restrictions are in place so whether it's at BM or the Arena makes no difference to me. Also from the League's perspective it makes little sense in allowing us to move to a bigger venue thus increasing crowds when the consensus is to reduce them, other clubs may well be within their rights to object as allowing us to play at the arena is in effect allowing us to increase our capacity whilst they've been made to reduce theirs.
Don’t agree with this. The consensus isn’t to reduce capacity, it’s to ensure safety.
Yes, reduce capacities to ensure safety, so surely allowing Darlo to move a bigger venue increasing capacity could be viewed as defeating the object? And again you can't have one standard for Darlington and another for everyone else.

As I said if I was the chairman of another club I would be demanding an increased capacity.
I don't think other clubs get to have a say in where another team can or can't play. We are clearly proposing it on the grounds of safety concerns at our current venue (which is allowed under competition rules) - and effectively saying we can better implement safety measures at the Arena.

We may have been better sticking to the multiple entrances / exits, the substantially greater space on the concourse, ease of blocking off seats versus ease of restricting access to terracing. Larger changing facilities for players etc.

We muddy the water by declaring what we could safely accommodate at BM - sometimes you can be too transparent.

User avatar
Lawman3
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:47 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by Lawman3 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:58 pm

I have severe COPD. I haven’t ventured far since lockdown and won’t be attending matches (at BM or the Arena) until the risk is minimal.

I would be happy to pay to watch a livestream, but will donate my entrance fee whether or not this happens.

I suspect there are others in a similar position, and would be very surprised if crowds match this season’s average.

Whilst the temporary move to the Arena seems to make sense in principle, I’d be interested to know the cost involved, and what the break even attendance figure would be. I’ve also seen mention elsewhere that the Arena’s capacity is down to 6,000 as only one stand is usable. If so (and I’ve no idea if that is true) then would attendances then be capped at 17 or 33% of 6,000?
Never argue with an idiot: The best possible outcome is that you win an argument with an idiot.

Footifanreturns
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun May 24, 2020 4:46 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by Footifanreturns » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:03 pm

Whilst the temporary move to the Arena seems to make sense in principle, I’d be interested to know the cost involved, and what the break even attendance figure would be. I’ve also seen mention elsewhere that the Arena’s capacity is down to 6,000 as only one stand is usable. If so (and I’ve no idea if that is true) then would attendances then be capped at 17 or 33% of 6,000?
[/quote]


Even if that is the case Lawman it would be approx twice the capacity of BM.
With more Turnstiles etc

User avatar
Lawman3
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:47 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by Lawman3 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:10 pm

17% of 6,000 is 1,020. I would hope it isn’t capped at that, as, I imagine, it wouldn’t break even.

It’s all conjecture though. We may not even get FA approval.
Never argue with an idiot: The best possible outcome is that you win an argument with an idiot.

Darlogramps
Posts: 5262
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Ground share

Post by Darlogramps » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:10 pm

quaker4life wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:20 pm
quaker4life wrote:From a personal point of view I already decided I will not be attending while restrictions are in place so whether it's at BM or the Arena makes no difference to me. Also from the League's perspective it makes little sense in allowing us to move to a bigger venue thus increasing crowds when the consensus is to reduce them, other clubs may well be within their rights to object as allowing us to play at the arena is in effect allowing us to increase our capacity whilst they've been made to reduce theirs.
Don’t agree with this. The consensus isn’t to reduce capacity, it’s to ensure safety.
Yes, reduce capacities to ensure safety, so surely allowing Darlo to move a bigger venue increasing capacity could be viewed as defeating the object? And again you can't have one standard for Darlington and another for everyone else.

As I said if I was the chairman of another club I would be demanding an increased capacity.
And if they can improve capacity in a safe manner, they would have no issues. If they can’t, they haven’t got a leg to stand on (so to speak).

Yes we would be increasing capacity, but it would be more people in an even bigger space. The space to accommodate the fans is the important thing, and the Arena provides more space to ensure we can comply with Covid regulations, including access in and around the ground.

1,485 (average last season) in a 25,000-all seater is safer and easier to manage than 550 in a 3,000 capacity (where the majority is standing) venue. It also provides the club with greater revenue.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

wizardofos
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:14 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by wizardofos » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:24 pm

There's another angle to this.
If we do move back to Neasham Road, I hope the allowed capacity is as high as possible.
There will be a lot of football fans desperate to see live action but denied the chance due to imposed limits at their normal stamping ground.
This could actually be an opportunity.

quakersfan
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:26 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by quakersfan » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:25 pm

Does anyone know if DJ or DFCSG have actually spoken with Mowden at all? With the new owner/investor Ged Quinn they may well have different ideas.

cbh89f
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:38 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by cbh89f » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:34 pm

SwansQuaker83 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:49 pm
cbh89f wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:35 pm
I think that DMP and any other parties should consider keeping the main stand which incorporates all the facilities ie Bars , boxes , changing etc and modify the other 3 sides to achieve a manageable stadium with a reduced capacity that would still generate non match day income ..
What does that stand hold? It would probably be enough by itself for the NL? Then move the tin shed to make what would be a very odd looking ground 🤣
There’s certainly a lot more odd looking ramshackle grounds in this league ..
Grounds with corrugated tin lean to sheds which purport to be stands ..

bigdavethemaddog
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:52 am

Re: Ground share

Post by bigdavethemaddog » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:41 pm

Lawman3 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:10 pm
17% of 6,000 is 1,020. I would hope it isn’t capped at that, as, I imagine, it wouldn’t break even.

It’s all conjecture though. We may not even get FA approval.

you would hope DJ has done his maths before making his ideas public?

JasonDeVos
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:51 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by JasonDeVos » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:52 pm

bigdavethemaddog wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:41 pm
Lawman3 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:10 pm
17% of 6,000 is 1,020. I would hope it isn’t capped at that, as, I imagine, it wouldn’t break even.

It’s all conjecture though. We may not even get FA approval.

you would hope DJ has done his maths before making his ideas public?
I’m sure he and the board have due all due diligence on it.

Darlo_Rob
Posts: 520
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:23 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by Darlo_Rob » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:02 pm

As Middlesbrough will have to cap their capacity, I know two Boro non season ticket holding fans would go to the Arena so they can see some live football. I don’t think this would be unique to just Darlo either.

poppyfield
Posts: 1778
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:36 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by poppyfield » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:37 pm

I hope the covid risk assessments have been completed for both BM and the Arena by the club , as i am sure it had to be completed this week.
Help get the club back to Darlo by helping to spread the word about the "Back to Darlo!" fund. The image on the right will be constantly updated with the latest total so please feel free to use the image link below the thermometer on your own signatures, blogs, websites, etc.Image
Image link: http://www.mydarlo.co.uk/img/BTD-therm-350x100.jpg

lo36789
Posts: 8953
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Liverpool

Re: Ground share

Post by lo36789 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:16 pm

poppyfield wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:37 pm
I hope the covid risk assessments have been completed for both BM and the Arena by the club , as i am sure it had to be completed this week.
A risk assessment is always subject to change and is only relevant at time of writing so can always be adjusted and updated if circumstances change.

They are a nonsense anyway as there is absolutely no checking of them either or any sort of validation of whether they are even appropriate.

Also the FA havnt even said what is and isn't allowed. I've seen some clubs saying they will adopt squad numbers rather than shirt numbers this season, some saying that away changing room are too small to accomodate teams. Some clubs are saying they require receipt of temperature checks if opponents taken prior to the game - but other clubs aren't proposing or conducting temperature checks at every training session

There is no process to ratify any proposed measures by teams the clubs are being completely left to their own devices to do whatever they feel is appropriate without any standards or consistency for measures.

Can genuinley see it next season where come November home teams will be going in at half time to warm up but because of risk assessment away teams and match officials will be left out on the pitch in the cold (home changing rooms tend to be bigger than away and officials).
Last edited by lo36789 on Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Darlo_lad
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:59 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by Darlo_lad » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:22 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:57 pm
theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:22 pm
I’m rude to people who are rude to others. You are persistently rude to others on here, yet don’t like it when you get some back.
Incorrect, I am not rude to other posters. Apart from occasionally you.

You on the other hand are a serial offender. You are frequently nasty to other board members and in doing so spoil this forum.

In this thread the "topic in hand" is about a non-permanent move back to the Arena due to exceptional circumstancesI, about which I wrote "All this talk about running costs and previous bad times are irrelevant to this proposed, temporary move" - this statement is in no way rude to anyone.
You’re very rude to other posters. Telling people their views are irrelevant is very rude. Naughty boy theoriginalfatcat - straight to bed without any milk.

As for darlo_lad - you’re not a Darlo fan so I don’t know why you keep pretending you are. If me pushing back on your ridiculous trolling has kept you off the board, then this board is all the better for it. Back off to Brewery Field with you.

Pathetic darlogramps - it's any other point of view you can't handle. You're nothing but a sad keyboard warrior take the hint this many people can't be wrong. Hopefully if you're not going to the matches next season you'll keep it buttoned on here as well - unfortunately for us all on here though we doubt that'll be the case.

Emdubya
Posts: 826
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:31 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by Emdubya » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:34 pm

quakersfan wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:25 pm
Does anyone know if DJ or DFCSG have actually spoken with Mowden at all? With the new owner/investor Ged Quinn they may well have different ideas.
Do you honestly think DJ would have gone to the national press with this without speaking to Mowden.

Darlogramps
Posts: 5262
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Ground share

Post by Darlogramps » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:39 pm

Darlo_lad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:57 pm
theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:22 pm
I’m rude to people who are rude to others. You are persistently rude to others on here, yet don’t like it when you get some back.
Incorrect, I am not rude to other posters. Apart from occasionally you.

You on the other hand are a serial offender. You are frequently nasty to other board members and in doing so spoil this forum.

In this thread the "topic in hand" is about a non-permanent move back to the Arena due to exceptional circumstancesI, about which I wrote "All this talk about running costs and previous bad times are irrelevant to this proposed, temporary move" - this statement is in no way rude to anyone.
You’re very rude to other posters. Telling people their views are irrelevant is very rude. Naughty boy theoriginalfatcat - straight to bed without any milk.

As for darlo_lad - you’re not a Darlo fan so I don’t know why you keep pretending you are. If me pushing back on your ridiculous trolling has kept you off the board, then this board is all the better for it. Back off to Brewery Field with you.

Pathetic darlogramps - it's any other point of view you can't handle. You're nothing but a sad keyboard warrior take the hint this many people can't be wrong. Hopefully if you're not going to the matches next season you'll keep it buttoned on here as well - unfortunately for us all on here though we doubt that'll be the case.
Keep trying Spenny boy, but it ain’t fooling anyone. Give my regards to the Brewery Field faithful.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

bga
Posts: 1570
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:18 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by bga » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:41 pm

Emdubya wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:34 pm
quakersfan wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:25 pm
Does anyone know if DJ or DFCSG have actually spoken with Mowden at all? With the new owner/investor Ged Quinn they may well have different ideas.
Do you honestly think DJ would have gone to the national press with this without speaking to Mowden.
:clap: I thank you!

doomer
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:57 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by doomer » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:54 pm

DJ on 5 live tonight, talking about ground share and clubs finances in the league.

Darlo_lad
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:59 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by Darlo_lad » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:12 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:39 pm
Darlo_lad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:57 pm
theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:22 pm
I’m rude to people who are rude to others. You are persistently rude to others on here, yet don’t like it when you get some back.
Incorrect, I am not rude to other posters. Apart from occasionally you.

You on the other hand are a serial offender. You are frequently nasty to other board members and in doing so spoil this forum.

In this thread the "topic in hand" is about a non-permanent move back to the Arena due to exceptional circumstancesI, about which I wrote "All this talk about running costs and previous bad times are irrelevant to this proposed, temporary move" - this statement is in no way rude to anyone.
You’re very rude to other posters. Telling people their views are irrelevant is very rude. Naughty boy theoriginalfatcat - straight to bed without any milk.

As for darlo_lad - you’re not a Darlo fan so I don’t know why you keep pretending you are. If me pushing back on your ridiculous trolling has kept you off the board, then this board is all the better for it. Back off to Brewery Field with you.

Pathetic darlogramps - it's any other point of view you can't handle. You're nothing but a sad keyboard warrior take the hint this many people can't be wrong. Hopefully if you're not going to the matches next season you'll keep it buttoned on here as well - unfortunately for us all on here though we doubt that'll be the case.
Keep trying Spenny boy, but it ain’t fooling anyone. Give my regards to the Brewery Field faithful.
You know more about them than me spennygramps. Keep off the keyboard and go and have a lie down, do us all a favour why we constructively discuss our club without your angry insults. :clap:

Darlogramps
Posts: 5262
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Ground share

Post by Darlogramps » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:03 pm

Darlo_lad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:39 pm
Darlo_lad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:57 pm
theoriginalfatcat wrote:
Incorrect, I am not rude to other posters. Apart from occasionally you.

You on the other hand are a serial offender. You are frequently nasty to other board members and in doing so spoil this forum.

In this thread the "topic in hand" is about a non-permanent move back to the Arena due to exceptional circumstancesI, about which I wrote "All this talk about running costs and previous bad times are irrelevant to this proposed, temporary move" - this statement is in no way rude to anyone.
You’re very rude to other posters. Telling people their views are irrelevant is very rude. Naughty boy theoriginalfatcat - straight to bed without any milk.

As for darlo_lad - you’re not a Darlo fan so I don’t know why you keep pretending you are. If me pushing back on your ridiculous trolling has kept you off the board, then this board is all the better for it. Back off to Brewery Field with you.

Pathetic darlogramps - it's any other point of view you can't handle. You're nothing but a sad keyboard warrior take the hint this many people can't be wrong. Hopefully if you're not going to the matches next season you'll keep it buttoned on here as well - unfortunately for us all on here though we doubt that'll be the case.
Keep trying Spenny boy, but it ain’t fooling anyone. Give my regards to the Brewery Field faithful.
You know more about them than me spennygramps. Keep off the keyboard and go and have a lie down, do us all a favour why we constructively discuss our club without your angry insults. :clap:
ImageImageImage

Got you rattled Spenny Boy. Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery. If you’re going to insult me, at least make it original. Put the booze down and stop embarrassing yourself, there’s a good lad.

Remind me - what’s been your constructive contribution to this thread?
Last edited by Darlogramps on Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Darlogramps
Posts: 5262
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by Darlogramps » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:06 pm

doomer wrote:DJ on 5 live tonight, talking about ground share and clubs finances in the league.
Yeah heard that too. BT and 5 Live in a week - fair play to him for getting out there.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Darlo_lad
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:59 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by Darlo_lad » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:41 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:03 pm
Darlo_lad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:39 pm
Darlo_lad wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:57 pm

You’re very rude to other posters. Telling people their views are irrelevant is very rude. Naughty boy theoriginalfatcat - straight to bed without any milk.

As for darlo_lad - you’re not a Darlo fan so I don’t know why you keep pretending you are. If me pushing back on your ridiculous trolling has kept you off the board, then this board is all the better for it. Back off to Brewery Field with you.

Pathetic darlogramps - it's any other point of view you can't handle. You're nothing but a sad keyboard warrior take the hint this many people can't be wrong. Hopefully if you're not going to the matches next season you'll keep it buttoned on here as well - unfortunately for us all on here though we doubt that'll be the case.
Keep trying Spenny boy, but it ain’t fooling anyone. Give my regards to the Brewery Field faithful.
You know more about them than me spennygramps. Keep off the keyboard and go and have a lie down, do us all a favour why we constructively discuss our club without your angry insults. :clap:
ImageImageImage

Got you rattled Spenny Boy. Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery. If you’re going to insult me, at least make it original. Put the booze down and stop embarrassing yourself, there’s a good lad.

Remind me - what’s been your constructive contribution to this thread?
You call me a troll yet what have i ever trolled about? My constructive contribution has been calling out with others your insulting bitter abusive nonsense. It must be hard having no one to talk to and only a bitter mind and a keyboard as friends but the sooner you pipe down the sooner everyone else can get on with discussing our club in peace.

Fat josh
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:07 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by Fat josh » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:54 am

I am sorry but no
this entire return to the Arena agenda has been put in place by the arena worshippers
we now have in charge
They never wanted to leave the arena and now have used covid19
to put there own pathetic agendas before the football club
we will never leave the fuckin Arena if DJ has his way
fuck the undemocratic scum in charge
not my Darlo
#burndownthearena&pissontheashes :thumbup:

Mister e
Posts: 397
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by Mister e » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:04 am

Fat josh wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:54 am
I am sorry but no
this entire return to the Arena agenda has been put in place by the arena worshippers
we now have in charge
They never wanted to leave the arena and now have used covid19
to put there own pathetic agendas before the football club
we will never leave the fuckin Arena if DJ has his way
fuck the undemocratic scum in charge
not my Darlo
Fat Josh your not actually a former employee of Darlington football club by any chance are you - who just seems to harbour some kind of grudge against the very people who are trying to keep the club afloat?

User avatar
Makka Pakka
Posts: 1239
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:27 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Newton Aycliffe

Re: Ground share

Post by Makka Pakka » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:46 am

Fat josh wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:54 am
I am sorry but no
this entire return to the Arena agenda has been put in place by the arena worshippers
we now have in charge
They never wanted to leave the arena and now have used covid19
to put there own pathetic agendas before the football club
we will never leave the fuckin Arena if DJ has his way
fuck the undemocratic scum in charge
not my Darlo
The "Arena worshippers" we have in charge were not involved with the club when we were at the Arena but I'm sure you know that. Do share what these pathetic agendas are. If DJ does want to move to the Arena it will be because he thinks the football club will do better there, you are saying he has a different reason for wanting to move there. Go on then, what is it?
"At a meeting held at the Grammar School on Friday last - Mr Phillip Wood M.A., in the chair - it was resolved to form an Association Football Club for Darlington and neighbourhood. The opinions of those present were so unanimous as to the desirability of this step, that a committee was formed to complete the organisation of the club, and Mr Craven, 17, Garden Street, was appointed secretary pro tem." - The Northern Echo, Monday 23rd July 1883

quakermass
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:21 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by quakermass » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:59 am

Fat josh wrote:I am sorry but no
this entire return to the Arena agenda has been put in place by the arena worshippers
we now have in charge
They never wanted to leave the arena and now have used covid19
to put there own pathetic agendas before the football club
we will never leave the fuckin Arena if DJ has his way
fuck the undemocratic scum in charge
not my Darlo
We’re better off without narrow minded poisonous fans like this. “Not my Darlo”...FFS....do one and go and support Spenny.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QUAKERMAN2
Posts: 2156
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Ground share

Post by QUAKERMAN2 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:33 am

Mister e wrote:
Fat josh wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:54 am
I am sorry but no
this entire return to the Arena agenda has been put in place by the arena worshippers
we now have in charge
They never wanted to leave the arena and now have used covid19
to put there own pathetic agendas before the football club
we will never leave the fuckin Arena if DJ has his way
fuck the undemocratic scum in charge
not my Darlo
Fat Josh your not actually a former employee of Darlington football club by any chance are you - who just seems to harbour some kind of grudge against the very people who are trying to keep the club afloat?
For gods sake Fat Josh just do one and keep your stupid thoughts to yourself.No way are you a Darlo fan surely.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Reply