Preseason

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlogramps
Team Supported: Darlington

Preseason

Post by Darlogramps » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:40 pm

Old Git wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:20 pm
Old Git wrote:Gramps with your extensive knowledge and skill set perhaps you should offer your services to the DFCSG Board. I am sure they would be grateful to have your expertise to call on being such an authority on a wide range of issues.
Again with the personal comments - perhaps you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

I’ve not claimed to be a website expert, but I am someone who uses the website from time-to-time. As a Darlington fan who goes on the website, you would think I’m the type of person the club would want the website to appeal to.

It does not because it’s cluttered and difficult find relevant information. This is a point that has been made before by multiple fans.

Now if you want to go down the route of not commenting on anything you’re not an expert on, be my guest. Although by that logic, you’d comment on very little.
I’ve had a lifetime of experience dealing with bullshiters and so I feel confident of commenting on your opinions.
If you’ve had a lifetime of it, it would suggest you’re the issue, rather than other people.

But you clearly have no intention of discussing the issue at hand. You just want to throw insults around so there’s nothing to be gained here.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Old Git

Re: Preseason

Post by Old Git » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:55 pm

Bye Bye Gramps 🖐

Darlogramps

Re: Preseason

Post by Darlogramps » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:22 pm

Old Git wrote:Bye Bye Gramps Image