Home to Hornchurch

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

karlo-cardiff
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Home to Hormchurch

Post by karlo-cardiff » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:18 pm

Only a few weeks back everyone moaning about our home form, now suddenly we can beat anyone at Home. How quick Darlo Fans change their minds

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

biccynana

Post by biccynana » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:35 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:35 pm
Plus in 2003 we were wretched and deserved to lose. Hodgy had only just returned and had Mick Tait’s team to try and sort out.
Price, Clarke, Pearson, McGurk, Hughes, Keltie, Maddison, Nicholls, Morgan, Clark, Conlon. Subs: Bossy, Wainwright, Robson, Hutchinson, Norton to be precise

QUAKERMAN2

Post by QUAKERMAN2 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:37 pm

karlo-cardiff wrote:Only a few weeks back everyone moaning about our home form, now suddenly we can beat anyone at Home. How quick Darlo Fans change their minds

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Like I say, we are capable of beating anyone at home if we play to our strengths, and just as capable of losing if we don’t.Happy with that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:34 pm

I think we'll get a bye this round as "Hormchurch" don't exist!

My opinion

Re: Home to Hornchurch

Post by My opinion » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:45 pm

Interesting that Chesterfield have pulled out oy the Trophy last 16 game against Aldershot. This gives Aldershot a bye into the quarter final'
It is interesting because of the bad publicity the Chesterfield players and staff got after getting vaccinated against Covid last week. They were contacted at the end of the day to take up the remaining vaccinations to prevent waste.
The irony is that someone on their staff has now tested positive and they all have to isolate for 10 days..