Poolies Feeling The Pinch

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Old Git
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Poolies Feeling The Pinch

Post by Old Git » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:17 am

I would prefer a world where Poolie had been crushed and sank into oblivion never to be seen again 😂

OYD
Team Supported: Hartlepool

Post by OYD » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:07 pm

real_darlo_85 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:16 am
Back to the original conversation about Poolies. It may sound nasty but I hope it all comes down over there. I'm normally quite pleased to see any north east sides succeeding and would love a time where we are all doing well at higher levels. However, once they allowed RS to get involved after the way he treated our club 10 years ago I'm afraid I can't accept that.
Sadly we didn't really have much choice at the time, it was either Singh/Stelling or going bust.
If things turn to s*** through Singhs future antics we'll only be in a position we would have been if he hadn't turned up.

There are a lot of us who know what he did to Darlo, and a mate of mine who is a very prominent past supporter flattly refuses to go to games while he is in charge, but at the moment he is infinitly better than the bunch of cowboys we had prior to him.

Darlos had Raj Singh we had Gary Coxall.

tdk1
Team Supported: Darlington

Post by tdk1 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:08 pm

I do wonder whether Singh is quite conscious of the reputation he has after his time with darlo and wants to shake it off. The downside is that when things went south with us it happened fast