out of admin

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

onewayup
Team Supported: Darlington

out of admin

Post by onewayup » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:13 pm

if i could have got to the meeting i would ask first ,
when are we going to come out of administration primarily because most people i have spoken to have not left there bank details with their season ticket renewal,s form's,basically so the old club don't get any monies from the new season's ticket sale's,
second, is houghton hanging in there to acquire monies from the Leeds cup game,
third ,lets get some positive feedback from the club as people are still not sure about it.
I wish Raj Singh all the luck he needs to ensure a good season ahead.
COM ON DARLO , :thumbup:

loan_star

Re: out of admin

Post by loan_star » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:50 pm

The club are hoping it will be all resolved by Thursday this week. The players have been in today signing their contracts.

quaker4life

Post by quaker4life » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:11 pm

loan_star wrote:The club are hoping it will be all resolved by Thursday this week. The players have been in today signing their contracts.
I hope it is resolved by the time of the Leeds game, if not I doubt I will be attending if the proceeds are going to GH or the admin.
love it! wrote:Considering we are Darlington 1883 I'm happy that we are named correctly

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:16 pm

quaker4life wrote:
I hope it is resolved by the time of the Leeds game, if not I doubt I will be attending if the proceeds are going to GH or the admin.
:roll: How many times?! The money isn't going into their pockets, its going towards paying off bills and keeping the club ticking over. They are simply responsible for holding the purse-strings during this period. They'll get paid their ransom one way or the other but the amount won't be affected.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

quaker4life

Post by quaker4life » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Spyman wrote:
quaker4life wrote:
:roll: How many times?! The money isn't going into their pockets, its going towards paying off bills and keeping the club ticking over. They are simply responsible for holding the purse-strings during this period. They'll get paid their ransom one way or the other but the amount won't be affected.
OK then I've been misinformed.

I take that back.
love it! wrote:Considering we are Darlington 1883 I'm happy that we are named correctly

DL5

Post by DL5 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Spyman wrote:
quaker4life wrote:
I take it the Middlesbrough match money would have gone to the admin or GH which sparked the fake injury excuse?

quaker4life

Post by quaker4life » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:29 pm

I think CT went along with the Sunderland and Newcastle friendlies because they would bring money in, but with the takeover imminent it wouldn't have suited him if the team got another hammering from a higher division club.

At the end of the day it's not the best preparation for the new season is it?

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:31 pm

DL5 wrote:
Spyman wrote:
quaker4life wrote:
I take it the Middlesbrough match money would have gone to the admin or GH which sparked the fake injury excuse?
Yes, it would have gone to the admin so they could use it to pay bills etc.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

quaker4life

Post by quaker4life » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:42 pm

One thing that's getting me though spyman, why are the admin and bills being paid, and not the staff?

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:56 pm

quaker4life wrote:One thing that's getting me though spyman, why are the admin and bills being paid, and not the staff?
Don't know, not fair is it?

Probably because the staff have been willing to work on without wages, whereas I doubt many of our suppliers would continue to sell without some sort of payment.

Think about it - Taylors pies have nothing to gain from giving us free pre-season pies, whereas the staff have their long-term employment to consider and if they know Singh is taking over it's worth them holding out so they still have a job at the end of it.

DC

quakersam

Post by quakersam » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:32 pm

Raj and Graham said tonight that the club will be coming out of admin sometime this week as the Football League have recommended that we be given back our league share. They also said that the revenue from the Leeds Cup game will go to the football club!
QuakerSam ...Once a Quaker, always a Quaker

quaker4life

Post by quaker4life » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:39 pm

quakersam wrote:Raj and Graham said tonight that the club will be coming out of admin sometime this week as the Football League have recommended that we be given back our league share. They also said that the revenue from the Leeds Cup game will go to the football club!
Then I shall be attending!

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Yeah but we were coming out of admin last week and the week before weren't we? Heard it all before!

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

quakersam

Post by quakersam » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Christine told us that she'd had positive news in a meeting with the Football League's legal advisor today. All criteria have been met so far with legalities and the club will not have any points deductions. Once the league share has been transferred, windfall from the FL will be given to the club. Graham explained tonight that there are many cash injections that have been held by the FL until this occurs.
QuakerSam ...Once a Quaker, always a Quaker