Admin/mega pay day?

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Fandy
Team Supported: Darlington

Admin/mega pay day?

Post by Fandy » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:29 am

I have read the forum reports, and one question I had was partially answered.

It was stated that all SKY money from the Leeds game would go to the club, but if we are still in admin. when the game is played, does all the gate money go to the administrators?

To think that a mega pay for the club, might be taken away by those administrator tossers is quite galling.

If this is the case, I think there will be a strong possiblity that we will exit admin. just after the Leeds game.

Anyway, following the gross cock up at the last game against Leeds at the Arena, I have decided to give it a miss.

RUMPLESTILTSKIN

Re: Admin/mega pay day?

Post by RUMPLESTILTSKIN » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:36 am

:roll:
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King

micra3

Post by micra3 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:08 am

Fandy wrote:I have read the forum reports, and one question I had was partially answered.

It was stated that all SKY money from the Leeds game would go to the club, but if we are still in admin. when the game is played, does all the gate money go to the administrators?

To think that a mega pay for the club, might be taken away by those administrator tossers is quite galling.

If this is the case, I think there will be a strong possiblity that we will exit admin. just after the Leeds game.

Anyway, following the gross cock up at the last game against Leeds at the Arena, I have decided to give it a miss.

As stated last night all monies from now DOES NOT GO TO THE ADMINISTRATORS :D
M I C R A 3

Makka Pakka

Post by Makka Pakka » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:12 am

The administrators charge a management fee which they will get whatever happens. They cannot just take all income from the business for themselves.
"At a meeting held at the Grammar School on Friday last - Mr Phillip Wood M.A., in the chair - it was resolved to form an Association Football Club for Darlington and neighbourhood. The opinions of those present were so unanimous as to the desirability of this step, that a committee was formed to complete the organisation of the club, and Mr Craven, 17, Garden Street, was appointed secretary pro tem." - The Northern Echo, Monday 23rd July 1883

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:21 am

Fandy wrote:I have read the forum reports, and one question I had was partially answered.

Why are you bothered, since you cant be arsed to go & are giving up following the club anyway?

Fandy

Post by Fandy » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Despite the fact that this season will be my last supporting DFC, I am a season ticket holder and can be 'arsed' to go to league games, I am just not going to the Leeds game because of what happened last year.

TeessideQuaker

Post by TeessideQuaker » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Why will this be your last season as a DFC supporter?