what happened to?

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlophil
Team Supported: Darlington

what happened to?

Post by Darlophil » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:04 pm

What ever happened to Nick Chadwick? Did he just have the one game on trial and not given a contract? I'd have thought with limited striking options we might have taken this one up.

Also does anyone know where Kazimierczak went? Always thought he was a decent enough standard for league 2 and could have done a good job this season as 1st choice.

darlo2001uk

Re: what happened to?

Post by darlo2001uk » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Chadwick wasn't asked to return after his trial game and Kaz has gone back to Poland.

darlomilo

Post by darlomilo » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:40 pm

kaz is at oldham

knoxy5000

Post by knoxy5000 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:23 pm

darlo2001uk wrote:Chadwick wasn't asked to return after his trial game and Kaz has gone back to Poland.
Kaz has signed at oldham back with DP

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:48 pm

I got chatting to a Plymouth fan the other week, just after Chadwick had played his trial match for us. He said it was no surprise that he'd dropped down the leagues. When they signed him from Everton he was highly rated, but got quite badly injured and never got his form back. Always a tryer apparently, but just doesn't have 'it' anymore.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

TeessideQuaker

Post by TeessideQuaker » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:50 pm

Spyman wrote:I got chatting to a Plymouth fan the other week, just after Chadwick had played his trial match for us. He said it was no surprise that he'd dropped down the leagues. When they signed him from Everton he was highly rated, but got quite badly injured and never got his form back. Always a tryer apparently, but just doesn't have 'it' anymore.
Sounds a bit like Blundell to me.